29-12-2017, 00:34
Try boarding an aircraft with that! ;)

Uncle Wally
29-12-2017, 21:18
Try boarding an aircraft with that! ;)

But it's just a phone case!

TolkoRaz
29-12-2017, 21:41
I have a satellite sleeve for my iPhone which is a great invention as a lot of countries I visit on work (and pleasure) do not allow satellite phones.........when they see the phone going through the scanner, they incorrectky think it is an iPhone powerpack as it is so sleek! :)

FatAndy
29-12-2017, 22:47
But it's just a phone case!
As one of my bosses said in alike cases - "это ты прокурору потом расскажешь..." ;)

zzhhst
31-12-2017, 08:28
I have a satellite sleeve for my iPhone which is a great invention as a lot of countries I visit on work (and pleasure) do not allow satellite phones.........when they see the phone going through the scanner, they incorrectky think it is an iPhone powerpack as it is so sleek! :)

You Lie to imigration smuggle Illegal contraband into a foreign country and yet demand that I should not be able to open carry a weapon legally in my own country???? Give me a break. I have things I cannot bring into Russia for business they stay home. Can still do my job. Unless your a black water figure but than why would you even talk about it. I have a satilite phone also but it stays on my boat when im gone."Chille Gringo"

Benedikt
31-12-2017, 12:08
You Lie to imigration smuggle Illegal contraband into a foreign country and yet demand that I should not be able to open carry a weapon legally in my own country???? Give me a break. I have things I cannot bring into Russia for business they stay home. Can still do my job. Unless your a black water figure but than why would you even talk about it. I have a satilite phone also but it stays on my boat when im gone."Chille Gringo"

how many deaths do you get from sat phones? and how many from even legally carried weapons?

TolkoRaz
31-12-2017, 12:43

Black Water? Those murdering American mercenaries? Why would I work for them?

A SatPone is not a lethal weapon; it is a necessity in countries where mobile data and communications is not as reliable as you are used to, or in some cases is non-existent.

americaninmoscow
31-12-2017, 14:41

This guy ... well, just smile and nod, and take it all with a grain of salt.

Uncle Wally
31-12-2017, 14:58

Lie? He doesn't lie. He said they think it's just a battery case. Remaining silent is not lying. Under the circumstances of his work (protecting people) it could be the difference in saving lives or not.

Benedikt
31-12-2017, 18:09
Lie? He doesn't lie. He said they think it's just a battery case. Remaining silent is not lying. Under the circumstances of his work (protecting people) it could be the difference in saving lives or not.

i would do the same, they do not ask, i do not tell....
the pics show a flashlight. it looks like one. works like on.so it must be one? right. it is one. with an extra function.

TolkoRaz
31-12-2017, 18:19
Hand held strobe light will certainly give you the initiative if confronted on a dark night by one, may be two aggressors.

Uncle Wally
31-12-2017, 23:39
Hand held strobe light will certainly give you the initiative if confronted on a dark night by one, may be two aggressors.

Just a light in their eyes and a kick in their balls will do a good job.

Benedikt
01-01-2018, 06:50
Just a light in their eyes and a kick in their balls will do a good job.

as long as /they/ have no gun and one can gets close enough...

zzhhst
01-01-2018, 09:11
A sat can very easily be a leathel weapon call in's with GPS navigation. So, you work in places you do not belong? Or are not invited, welcome? I thought only Americans did it? You are just the Eastern version of black water or make yourself to be.

zzhhst
01-01-2018, 09:39
This guy ... well, just smile and nod, and take it all with a grain of salt.

Okay, snowflake time for your warm milk.

zzhhst
01-01-2018, 09:45
Yes, it is called decieve lie "being of a person cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, typically in order to gain some personal advantage.
"I didn't intend to deceive people into thinking it was a normal phone" Lives mean nothing in the name of contratct for hire security. Bunch of old washed up millitary want to be. Save lifes who??? The made up WESTERN Natzi in ukraine?
perhaps the twin towers,The Iranian fighters in Yeamen Syria? ****ing joke!!! Regardless, unless you are millitary personal he is a crimminal in a forigen state causing problems not saving lifes. Whore for a dollar period!

TolkoRaz
01-01-2018, 13:46
Yes, it is called decieve lie "being of a person cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, typically in order to gain some personal advantage.
"I didn't intend to deceive people into thinking it was a normal phone" Lives mean nothing in the name of contratct for hire security. Bunch of old washed up millitary want to be. Save lifes who??? The made up WESTERN Natzi in ukraine?
perhaps the twin towers,The Iranian fighters in Yeamen Syria? ****ing joke!!! Regardless, unless you are millitary personal he is a crimminal in a forigen state causing problems not saving lifes. Whore for a dollar period!

In this above post and along with Post 6, you keep making references to the no longer named Black Water, a US of A private military company (mercenaries as Tier 1 contractors) convicted of the 2007 Nisour Square (Baghdad) massacre of unarmed, innocent civilians.......

For your reference and education, after the massacre and subsequent convictions, Black Water were briefly named Xe Services, and then subsequently Academi which was bought in 2014 by Constellis after a merger with Triple Canopy.

americaninmoscow
01-01-2018, 19:40
In this above post and along with Post 6, you keep making references to the no longer named Black Water, a US of A private military company (mercenaries as Tier 1 contractors) convicted of the 2007 Nisour Square (Baghdad) massacre of unarmed, innocent civilians.......

For your reference and education, after the massacre and subsequent convictions, Black Water were briefly named Xe Services, and then subsequently Academi which was bought in 2014 by Constellis after a merger with Triple Canopy.

I was hoping someone would point this out.

americaninmoscow
01-01-2018, 19:43

I heard a saying one time, it went something like this - strong men do bad things in the dark so that you might kive a free life in the light.

Uncle Wally
01-01-2018, 22:31
I heard a saying one time, it went something like this - strong men do bad things in the dark so that you might kive a free life in the light.

Of course you would have heard something like that, you're American the place that took Nazi in and let them help build the CIA and think it's great that psychopath run your corporations and buy your politicians to allow them to kill and enslave humans just for profits.

I heard a saying that went something like, " the really strong don't need to pray on the weak". Or maybe it was "strong men don't have to do anything in the dark because two wrongs don't make a right". Doing evil to fight evil is just wrong and puts you in the same place and makes you no better than them.