PDA

View Full Version : Get Together This Friday

RRY
09-11-2017, 17:22
Hi Everyone,

I just arrived last Saturday and would love to get together with the old and new peeps. I lived in Moscow several years ago so it's probably going to be the new peeps.
How does http://www.voronej.com/ sound at 7:30 this Friday?

Best.

R.

Benedikt
09-11-2017, 19:15
whoever did the english language translation should give the money back. they spend 100 000's of a new restaurant. and use a silly Google translate on the menu. to stingy to pay an english langauge student a few 100 $. or go to a hotel school or college to get a correct, orthographic but also technical and culinarian, translation.

FatAndy
09-11-2017, 20:57
whoever did the english language translation should give the money back. they spend 100 000's of a new restaurant. and use a silly Google translate on the menu.
This is standard cost down feature ;)

Uncle Wally
10-11-2017, 01:59
This is standard cost down feature ;)

Hey I could have messed up the translation just as much for a few shots of vodka!

Uncle Wally
10-11-2017, 02:05
Hi Everyone,

I just arrived last Saturday and would love to get together with the old and new peeps. I lived in Moscow several years ago so it's probably going to be the new peeps.
How does http://www.voronej.com/ sound at 7:30 this Friday?

Best.

R.

Are you sure you're not that "awesome" bartender from America that liked to stalk women or beat them up if or when they rejected your lame advances?

If not I am truly sorry and are just confused by the sudden life that has, well "all of a sudden" come back to expat.ru and Moscow.

RRY
10-11-2017, 08:44
So far it's me and one other person. If anyone else wants to join then please let me know.

TolkoRaz
10-11-2017, 10:35
Are you sure you're not that "awesome" bartender from America that liked to stalk women or beat them up if or when they rejected your lame advances?

If not I am truly sorry and are just confused by the sudden life that has, well "all of a sudden" come back to expat.ru and Moscow.

Bartender has left town after having briefly returned from his last overseas 'adventure'.............

Uncle Wally
10-11-2017, 20:02
Bartender has left town after having briefly returned from his last overseas 'adventure'.............

Nice to know but again a little scary. You keep tabs on everyone or just the ones that stalk natlee?

Though now that I think of it it could come in handy. I forgot where I have to go tomorrow, can you tell me where I should be?

TolkoRaz
10-11-2017, 22:08
Nice to know but again a little scary. You keep tabs on everyone or just the ones that stalk natlee?

Though now that I think of it it could come in handy. I forgot where I have to go tomorrow, can you tell me where I should be?

Not sure, but I can tell you where you were earlier today! :p

Uncle Wally
10-11-2017, 22:39
Not sure, but I can tell you where you were earlier today! :p

Please because I'm not sure of that either. It was the Moscow zoo or the circle line on the metro. I just kept going round and round with the freakiest things.

Russian Lad
11-11-2017, 07:40
whoever did the english language translation should give the money back. they spend 100 000's of a new restaurant. and use a silly Google translate on the menu. to stingy to pay an english langauge student a few 100 $. or go to a hotel school or college to get a correct, orthographic but also technical and culinarian, translation.

Yeah, everyone is trying to save on us, poor translators, sometimes even the most modest fee makes seemingly intelligent people gasp and refuse to use our indispensible services. As a result, we starve and businesses that could reach the stars with our humble assistance get ruined and end up tits-up in a gutter. Where did you find an English version though (ah, I guess in those pdfs linked to the red buttons?)? On my side it opens as a cheap-skate one page rag with pics, all in Russian. They have saved on programmers and designers too, I can tell you that.:) Not sure I would be eager to try their food.
P.S. It is a human translation though I think, not Google Translate. What struck you as wrong there?

annasophia
11-11-2017, 15:03
is a human translation though I think, not Google Translate.

I agree, it does not look like auto translate.

And I think our OP here is not the disagreeable bartender from back when, if you look at his post here, https://forum.expat.ru/showthread.php?674211-I-m-Coming-Back! - the timeline is all wrong.

Wally, you may owe this fellow an apology. :bowdown:

Welcome RRY.

Uncle Wally
11-11-2017, 18:58
I agree, it does not look like auto translate.

And I think our OP here is not the disagreeable bartender from back when, if you look at his post here, https://forum.expat.ru/showthread.php?674211-I-m-Coming-Back! - the timeline is all wrong.

Wally, you may owe this fellow an apology. :bowdown:

Welcome RRY.

Okay, I apologize for thinking that RRY could be that most horrible of persons that has ever darken the expat.ru door.