PDA

View Full Version : the last time someone was in the -hot- seat was 2013...

Benedikt
07-11-2017, 18:02
maybe admin should call it a day and do a - around the Home, Garden and Dacha - site?
after all fewer and fewer people are inclined or interested to answer awkward questions about their live and work. private or other.
though more and more -expats- stay here, are married with kids,cats, house and dogs... and for sure such a site could help to answer questions people have?

natlee
07-11-2017, 19:09
We just ain't interested in one another anymore - shame! Ah well - TR wouldn't answer inconvenient questions and vossy would prob refuse altogether! Sigh!

Judge
07-11-2017, 19:52
We just ain't interested in one another anymore - shame! Ah well - TR wouldn't answer inconvenient questions and vossy would prob refuse altogether! Sigh!

If you've been keeping notes down the years, you'd know everything there is to know about Mr Raz and Sir Vossy, from the type of gun they prefer to use to how they met their wife.

rusmeister
07-11-2017, 21:08
I think there are practical limits to how personal we want to get, even if some of us have a fair deal of respect for each other over the years. It's not unthinkable, and in fact has happened, as I recall, that a person has had personal information obtained on this site used against them.

I'm an English teacher, love what I do, I have four kids and a pretty good marriage that has had its share of trouble yet we've survived it. I'm an immigrant, not going anywhere. What else do you want to know?

Benedikt
07-11-2017, 23:10
I think there are practical limits to how personal we want to get, even if some of us have a fair deal of respect for each other over the years. It's not unthinkable, and in fact has happened, as I recall, that a person has had personal information obtained on this site used against them.

I'm an English teacher, love what I do, I have four kids and a pretty good marriage that has had its share of trouble yet we've survived it. I'm an immigrant, not going anywhere. What else do you want to know?

i typed my name into google and got in 0.44 seconds 11.500 links... not much secret about me on the Internet....(though fair enough,only what i want to net to know. and most of it comes from my work as Chef)

TolkoRaz
07-11-2017, 23:17
i typed my name into google and got in 0.44 seconds 11.500 links... not much secret about me on the Internet....(though fair enough,only what i want to net to know. and most of it comes from my work as Chef)

There are some very mucky pictures of you on the Dark Net, Mr Walrus Man! :p

Benedikt
07-11-2017, 23:34
There are some very mucky pictures of you on the Dark Net, Mr Walrus Man! :p

would not even know how i got there... send me a link please pm if possible?

TolkoRaz
07-11-2017, 23:40
would not even know how i got there... send me a link please pm if possible?

No way! You want to be visited by the Feds? ;)

natlee
08-11-2017, 00:05
If you've been keeping notes down the years, you'd know everything there is to know about Mr Raz and Sir Vossy, from the type of gun they prefer to use to how they met their wife.
TR and vossy share a wife? :eek:

Judge
08-11-2017, 00:27

I hope not!!
I reRead my post, it's a separate thing, guns and wives, :big-grin:

Uncle Wally
08-11-2017, 01:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVGVJGX--o0

TolkoRaz
08-11-2017, 11:10
I hope not!!
I reRead my post, it's a separate thing, guns and wives, :big-grin:

Benedikt
08-11-2017, 12:25
No way! You want to be visited by the Feds? ;)

if i am supposed to be on the darknet, why weren't they here long time ago?

bydand
08-11-2017, 12:57

I hope that picture on the right was taken with a mirror, or a timer!

TolkoRaz
08-11-2017, 15:49
I hope the pic was taken with somebody else's camera!

TolkoRaz
08-11-2017, 15:50
if i am supposed to be on the darknet, why weren't they here long time ago?

Going deep into and navigating around the Dark Net is the issue, not having a photo there!

Benedikt
08-11-2017, 16:52
Going deep into and navigating around the Dark Net is the issue, not having a photo there!

and THAT would interest me, how one of my photos got there. because i definitely did not put it there. by the way, i can not access anyway any of these sites. not dark,neither the deep web. they recommend i should use a VPN which i do not have, want or need. maybe for InterNation it would be useful sometimes. but who wants to contact me, knows where i can be found...
and the moment i click on a link, the - can not be accessed - from my provider comes on.... so, i will never know...