PDA

View Full Version : Looking for any American Person in Moscow

alex.445
17-10-2017, 23:05
Hi guys, I want to see an American Person for the first time in my life, Im in Moscow, Its my Dream to Visit US but its so Hard to getting US Visa for my Bad Citizenship, I just want to meet an American Person , Please, doesnt matter men or woman or how old you are, I just want to meet you atleat for a few second Please,
Please PM me. I will come everywhere you say, THX

natlee
18-10-2017, 09:32
Uncle Wally? :10220:

TolkoRaz
18-10-2017, 09:47
Hi guys, I want to see an American Person for the first time in my life, Im in Moscow, Its my Dream to Visit US but its so Hard to getting US Visa for my Bad Citizenship, I just want to meet an American Person , Please, doesnt matter men or woman or how old you are, I just want to meet you atleat for a few second Please,

Why?!?

Uncle Wally
18-10-2017, 14:16
Uncle Wally? :10220:

Why me? I'm not a good American.

Uncle Wally
18-10-2017, 14:18
Why?!?

Hopefully it because he wants to fill up some American with a nice juicy steak and some good vodka!

Is that being too obvious?

TolkoRaz
18-10-2017, 20:34

Would you rather not see a Lion, Siberian / Amur Tiger, Penguin or Elephant in their own natural habitat for the first time in your life!

I can assure you that it would be far more rewarding than meeting an American for the first time in your life!

alex.445
18-10-2017, 21:00
Why me? I'm not a good American.

Hi man, Are you from US? Can I see you in Moscow?

alex.445
18-10-2017, 21:01
Hopefully it because he wants to fill up some American with a nice juicy steak and some good vodka!

Is that being too obvious?

I will be a host for a Vodka and lunch for sure.

alex.445
18-10-2017, 21:02
Would you rather not see a Lion, Siberian / Amur Tiger, Penguin or Elephant in their own natural habitat for the first time in your life!

I can assure you that it would be far more rewarding than meeting an American for the first time in your life!

Not really, I prefer too see an American First.

alex.445
18-10-2017, 21:05
Sorry guys for multi Post, I dont know how to multi quote,
If had a chance to getting US visa , right now I was in US rather than in Moscow and Russia ( I dont speak Russian) so atleat im trying to find an American person in Moscow.

Lisichka
18-10-2017, 22:11
Sorry guys for multi Post, I dont know how to multi quote,
If had a chance to getting US visa , right now I was in US rather than in Moscow and Russia ( I dont speak Russian) so atleat im trying to find an American person in Moscow.

Well, why are in you Russia?

Америка, Америка - это красиво, но Россия - вот, где есть сила!

natlee
18-10-2017, 22:14

I can assure you that it would be far more rewarding than meeting an American for the first time in your life! To each their own! :D

TolkoRaz
18-10-2017, 22:23
To each their own! :D

'Each to their own', I think! :book:

Furthermore, following the initial meeting, I fear that alex.445 will suffer from a severe case of 'dislocation of expectation' and may require psychological support.............

natlee
18-10-2017, 22:25
'Each to their own', I think! :book: Believe it or not, we can both be correct! ;) https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/to_each_his_own

Uncle Wally
18-10-2017, 22:50
'Each to their own', I think! :book:

Furthermore, following the initial meeting, I fear that alex.445 will suffer from a severe case of 'dislocation of expectation' and may require psychological support.............

I have never been so insulted in all my life! Is it because I don't hate Trump as much as you? Or maybe it's because I can play drums and you can't? Why are you trying to gip me out of a steak dinner? You know I have a new baby and a wife now and Oh god it's never ending with the "she needs this and she needs that". I can't even afford a good bottle of vodka now never mind the time to drink it.

TolkoRaz
18-10-2017, 23:12
I have never been so insulted in all my life! Is it because I don't hate Trump as much as you? Or maybe it's because I can play drums and you can't? Why are you trying to gip me out of a steak dinner? You know I have a new baby and a wife now and Oh god it's never ending with the "she needs this and she needs that". I can't even afford a good bottle of vodka now never mind the time to drink it.

Uncle Wally, Instead of meeting RusskiLad or Interocitor / Fantastika posing as a lost soul in search of a charitable American, you would be better enjoying a cosy alcohol free night in the apartment with your new, very young wife!

Uncle Wally
19-10-2017, 08:31
Uncle Wally, Instead of meeting RusskiLad or Interocitor / Fantastika posing as a lost soul in search of a charitable American, you would be better enjoying a cosy alcohol free night in the apartment with your new, very young wife!

My "very young wife" is 39.

vossy7
19-10-2017, 10:13

An American?????

What’s the difference between the US and yogurt?

If you leave yogurt alone for 300 years, it develops a culture. :smile:

natlee
19-10-2017, 11:48
My "very young wife" is 39. OMG - toss her and get a new one! :p

An American?????

What’s the difference between the US and yogurt?

If you leave yogurt alone for 300 years, it develops a culture. :smile: Ouch ouch ouch ouch!