PDA

View Full Version : English Speakers needed for Mystery Shopping

Ksenyaalex
10-08-2017, 12:42
5* star Hotel in Moscow is striving to improve the level of service. As part of this initiative, we invite mystery guests to check our compliance to 5 star service standards. You get a check a list with all the points and you act as a Mystery Guest and then provide us with a report. We need a fluent English speaker (any nationality but not Russian). We are offering you 2 days of stay in a 5 star hotel with all the services included and all costs covered (max. 2 ppl per room). We have all the tools you need to perform a check. It can be weekdays or weekends. For more details, please contact me directly at +7 968 029 1979 Ksenia

Benedikt
10-08-2017, 18:18
For more details, please contact me directly at +7 968 029 1979 Ksenia[/QUOTE]

please check your pm. get only /wrong number/ or / call dropped/

americaninmoscow
10-08-2017, 23:00
For more details, please contact me directly at +7 968 029 1979 Ksenia

please check your pm. get only /wrong number/ or / call dropped/[/QUOTE]

Hmmm....

TolkoRaz
10-08-2017, 23:34
5* star Hotel in Moscow is striving to improve the level of service. As part of this initiative, we invite mystery guests to check our compliance to 5 star service standards. You get a check a list with all the points and you act as a Mystery Guest and then provide us with a report. We need a fluent English speaker (any nationality but not Russian). We are offering you 2 days of stay in a 5 star hotel with all the services included and all costs covered (max. 2 ppl per room). We have all the tools you need to perform a check. It can be weekdays or weekends. For more details, please contact me directly at +7 968 029 1979 Ksenia

All costs covered, or all reasonable costs covered?

2 persons in a hotel for 2 nights could be a lot of F&B, Spa usage and mini-bar consumed etc...................

americaninmoscow
11-08-2017, 14:21
Obviously, this is a scam or a troll. :?

Benedikt
11-08-2017, 14:30
All costs covered, or all reasonable costs covered?

2 persons in a hotel for 2 nights could be a lot of F&B, Spa usage and mini-bar consumed etc...................

not neccessary. i have done that before. and there were always guidelines, first what i was supposed to look for. and second how much i could spend. Prices are known beforehand anyway, so it was worked out easily what i could-should use. what to eat and drink that would be paid for. or what was than on my own cheque.
of course it was never 100 year old Napoleon Cognac, 50 year old Bordeaux or thick fat Cuban cigars.

FatAndy
11-08-2017, 18:51
Obviously, this is a scam or a troll. :?
This is those your entornets, comrade! :D

TolkoRaz
11-08-2017, 18:58
Yes, Ben - Agencies and individuals are frequently contracted to conduct such activities from assessing 'guest experience' to paying with a marked Dollar bill or ordering a certain meal and type of drinks to subsequently check F&B auditing but to offer an 'all costs' covered weekend is just too good to be true especially when Moscow's 5 star hotels tend to be operating at 100% occupancy......

DiscoverLearn
11-08-2017, 19:03

Ksenia, do you understand English? If so, then I will give you a call soon.

FatAndy
11-08-2017, 20:13
:emote_popcorn:

Benedikt
11-08-2017, 20:21
Yes, Ben - Agencies and individuals are frequently contracted to conduct such activities from assessing 'guest experience' to paying with a marked Dollar bill or ordering a certain meal and type of drinks to subsequently check F&B auditing but to offer an 'all costs' covered weekend is just too good to be true especially when Moscow's 5 star hotels tend to be operating at 100% occupancy......

they wish it would be so. ( i just copied that part out from an article. fair enough it is from last year. but it is still valid)
The highest growth in occupancy rate (74 percent) has occurred in the luxury segment. According to Anna Bolotskaya, PR manager of Moscow’s Metropol five-star hotel, this year they have seen an increase in number of clients from China, the U.S., Western Europe and the Middle East.