PDA

View Full Version : A SEPARATE ROOM IN A TWO-ROOM APARTMENT IS GIVEN FOR RENT SHORT-TERM ( TILL THE END OF SUMMER )

Joy
31-07-2017, 09:10
South-West of Moscow, Prospect Vernadskogo metro station ( red line, down-left on the map ).
Near to the metro ( one bus-stop or 6-7 minutes by walk ).
Address: 16/2 Kravchenko str.
There are also three other metro stations nearby ( Universitet, Profsoyuznaya, Novocheremushkinskaya).
A big room ( 20 square meters) in a green quiet district. A park near the house and ponds to have a rest in nature and take sun.
Free sport equipment in the yeard. A clean swimming-pool nearby.
Food-stuff supermarket opposite he house.
The room contains: two separate beds, two wardrobes, a table, shelves and a stand, a soft carpet on the floor and a mirror-wall, TV-set.
Modern, clean and spacy. Two persons can stay there.
In the kitchen there is a large fridge, automatic washing-machine, micro-oven.
Free Wi-Fi.
In the other room lives the owner, a Russian lady Natalia, interpreter of English, friendly and caring, non-conflict person. And a tame cat.
I can help with adoptation, translations, studies and business in Moscow and sightseeing.
Rent term: any period till the end of August or mid of September. Price: 20 thousand rub a month + $ 50 for communal services ( unlimited water, electricity, gas ).
If you take he room for the shorter period, then he price is lower ( upon mutual agreement).
Your guests are welcomed to come, no problem with me.
Juridical agreement, taxes are paid.
No agency comission, no deposit, mutual trust only :)
Welcome!

Please, write to my e-mail: natalylubimova@gmail.com or call at +7 903 159 97 91 or send an sms. Photos are available upon request.