PDA

View Full Version : Transcription of interviews in English for research in social sciences

buzzardina
14-03-2017, 09:35
I'm looking for a student to help me with transcribing some interviews in English. Being part of my master thesis in sociology, I am doing up to 12 interviews in English and am running out of time with the transcriptions. Each interview is 1-1.5h audiotaped. The work can be done from home on the computer. Payment: 2000R per interview, upon sending me the transcribed interview. Pls pm me if interested, thanks.

teacher78
07-06-2017, 10:41
I am interested :smile:

satriarizaldi
01-10-2017, 11:37
I'm looking for a student to help me with transcribing some interviews in English. Being part of my master thesis in sociology, I am doing up to 12 interviews in English and am running out of time with the transcriptions. Each interview is 1-1.5h audiotaped. The work can be done from home on the computer. Payment: 2000R per interview, upon sending me the transcribed interview. Pls pm me if interested, thanks.

Hi, I am Satria a Master Student at HSE Moscow, I am interested to your offered job, please send me your email, I can send you my CV and portofolios, or you can email me at satriarizaldi@gmail.com :)

Panuwa
06-07-2018, 09:03
Hello!
I'm searching for a native English speaking person who can help me to adjust my resume (I' ve already have it, just want to adjust it and make a proper one) for the American/Australian employer.

emmademah
13-07-2018, 13:44
Hello,
I'm a masters student of HSE, Moscow pursuing Applied Social Psychology. I am very good at transcribing interviews.
I can help you to do that perfectly. Please kindly contact me through this email (emmademah@gmail.com) or call me (+7 967 251 6970).

I'm ready to assist you.