PDA

View Full Version : Russian is easy... Let's prove it!

CatTV
13-01-2017, 10:51
Hi:)

My name is Ekaterina. I am a professional teacher of Russian as a foreign language with over 10 years’ experience. I work with international companies, embassies and individuals.

Each course is developed specifically for each student or group. The individual learning needs and capabilities of every student are carefully considered before I create a specially tailored
“learning plan”. With whole variety of educational materials to choose from, including news media, finance, educational games, literature, folklore, writing scripts and shooting short films, studying Russian with me is fun and enjoyable!

For those who want to go further and obtain qualifications in Russian, I successfully prepare students for international exams in Russian as a foreign language.

Please feel free to contact me:

Phone: +7 915 390 3863

E-mail: ekaterinatolmacheva@yahoo.com

Hope to see you soon!

Education:

Research degree : teaching Russian as a foreign language (Moscow State Teaching University, since 2016)

Tester’s Russian language course. International exams. (Moscow State University, 2012)

Distance E-learning: How to Make E-materials for Students, (Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, 2012)

Russian as a Foreign Language (Moscow State University, 2010)

Russian as a Foreign Language for Children (Moscow State University, 2010)

Specialization – Marketing (Russian Economic Academy by G.V. Plekhanov, 2009)

Teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language (Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, 2006)

Teacher of the Russian Language and Literature (Moscow State Teaching University, 2006)