PDA

View Full Version : Clear Accented Private English Tutor

joedawesielts
27-12-2016, 14:44

Hi I am Joe! I am a private English tutor available for lessons!

- I am TEFL qualified and I have a lot of experience helping students improve their confidence in public speaking, the quality of their presentations and help them prepare for interviews with international companies.
- My area of expertise is working with adults, however, I am able to work with children and can support up to KS3 English.
- I have a degree from a UK university and a certificate in teaching English as a foreign language. I help prepare students for exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, FCE, and SATS as well as increasing confidence and fluency.

- I keep students motivated and interested by tailoring my lessons to them. I love chatting with and meeting new people, I really look forward to sharing my enthusiasm with you!
- I am able to teach 1-1 with any level of English this can be to build skills or prepare for an exam (IELTS).
20.00(1500rub) per hour. (17.50 (1300rub) for Skype)
Casual Lessons based on conversation including pronunciation, reading and other things to improve fluency are also available.
19.00 (1400rub) per hour. (16.50 (1250rub) for Skype)
- Block lessons are available at a nicely discounted price

Phone: +447891751434
Email: joedawes.ielts@gmail.com

I am willing to travel to a location that suits you, on a mutual ground such as a library or cafe.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to book a class. I have complete availability.

Warm Regards,

Joe

TolkoRaz
27-12-2016, 23:08

Hi I am Joe! I am a private English tutor available for lessons!

- I am TEFL qualified and I have a lot of experience helping students improve their confidence in public speaking, the quality of their presentations and help them prepare for interviews with international companies.
- My area of expertise is working with adults, however, I am able to work with children and can support up to KS3 English.
- I have a degree from a UK university and a certificate in teaching English as a foreign language. I help prepare students for exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, FCE, and SATS as well as increasing confidence and fluency.

- I keep students motivated and interested by tailoring my lessons to them. I love chatting with and meeting new people, I really look forward to sharing my enthusiasm with you!
- I am able to teach 1-1 with any level of English this can be to build skills or prepare for an exam (IELTS).
20.00(1500rub) per hour. (17.50 (1300rub) for Skype)
Casual Lessons based on conversation including pronunciation, reading and other things to improve fluency are also available.
19.00 (1400rub) per hour. (16.50 (1250rub) for Skype)
- Block lessons are available at a nicely discounted price

Phone: +447891751434
Email: joedawes.ielts@gmail.com

I am willing to travel to a location that suits you, on a mutual ground such as a library or cafe.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to book a class. I have complete availability.

Warm Regards,

Joe

Are you actually living in Moscow? It seems that you are in the UK?

If so, Skype lessons could work for you and the student, but "travel to a location that suits you, on a mutual ground such as a library or cafe" might be problematical and costly!" ;)

PS. I am not sure it should be written as "on a mutual ground."

However, best of British Luck :)

joedawesielts
27-12-2016, 23:28
Are you actually living in Moscow? It seems that you are in the UK?

If so, Skype lessons could work for you and the student, but "travel to a location that suits you, on a mutual ground such as a library or cafe" might be problematical and costly!" ;)

I appreciate your concern. Thank you so much for reading so closely and critiquing my post!

You are correct I am currently in the UK and set to move to Moscow within the next month or so. I do apologise that the initial post did not contain such information. As it will stay up indefinitely, I thought it appropriate to advertise both at the same time.

I hope this helps to clarify your confusion and put your mind at ease.

TolkoRaz
27-12-2016, 23:51
I appreciate your concern. Thank you so much for reading so closely and critiquing my post!

You are correct I am currently in the UK and set to move to Moscow within the next month or so. I do apologise that the initial post did not contain such information. As it will stay up indefinitely, I thought it appropriate to advertise both at the same time.

I hope this helps to clarify your confusion and put your mind at ease.

Much appreciated Joe; I can now rest easy being no longer confused! ;)

JPS
28-12-2016, 08:40
I can now rest easy being no longer confused! ;)

That's old age :P