PDA

View Full Version : As a MUFC supporter I am just so frustrated:(

vossy7
19-11-2016, 17:39
Great that we get to see the Saturday matches live . I am off to the freezer to get out a bottle and have a couple of shots to ease the pain of losing two valuable points we had in the bag.....did Arsenal deserve a point......no f$cking way , they were softer than a babushka's tit .......that wonderful goal with an inspired substitution by Wenger did however :crying2:

Judge
19-11-2016, 17:53
I forgot there was an early kick off,
Just for you Vossy,

http://matchtv.ru/football/england/matchtvvideo_NI692054_Manchester_Junajted___Arsenal_11_Olivje_Zhiru

good result for Liverpool, one of our challengers for the league dropped points and I don't mean UTD:music:

FatAndy
19-11-2016, 19:49
the pain of losing two valuable points we had in the bag.....did Arsenal deserve a point......no f$cking way , they were softer than a babushka's tit .......that wonderful goal with an inspired substitution by Wenger did however :crying2:
Comrade, don't worry so much. See, we don't take Russian football teams faults so "close to a heart".

If you need the reason to drink, ;) go to http://www.calend.ru - 19th Nov is
1) International Men's Day (let's drink for the most beautifil, kind, clever, reliable, quiet, easy, balanced ones - well, for us, dudes!!!
2) Day of missile forces and artillery (BY/RF/USSR) - let's drink, then shoot and make fireworks
3) Day of glassmakers in RF - pour into!
4) World Toilet Day (well, if overdose... :D)

Uncle Wally
19-11-2016, 19:55
Great that we get to see the Saturday matches live . I am off to the freezer to get out a bottle and have a couple of shots to ease the pain of losing two valuable points we had in the bag.....did Arsenal deserve a point......no f$cking way , they were softer than a babushka's tit .......that wonderful goal with an inspired substitution by Wenger did however :crying2:

Don't be so hard on yourself. I just have one question though. How do you know so much about babushkas tits?

vossy7
19-11-2016, 21:05
Don't be so hard on yourself. I just have one question though. How do you know so much about babushkas tits?

Wally , you are more predictable than a Quartz clock....I knew you would be the one who raised this pointed issue...to answer your question I am a regular Metro user and I tend to avoid the more angular contact of a babushka's elbow in preference to a more full on 'tit in your face' engagement:scared:

Uncle Wally
19-11-2016, 21:17
Wally , you are more predictable than a Quartz clock....I knew you would be the one who raised this pointed issue...to answer your question I am a regular Metro user and I tend to avoid the more angular contact of a babushka's elbow in preference to a more full on 'tit in your face' engagement:scared:

You have so much to learn. You must pick and choose which car to get on. I prefer one with younger tits than one with old, saggy breasts pulling a cart full of glass bottles and dry cat food.

Uncle Wally
19-11-2016, 21:28

Why is it then I feel you gravitate towards older saggier breast? Is it their floppiness? If you like the full "tit on your face" bit you are either short or bend over when riding the metro. I am more the "sorry the metro car is so jammed packed and my willy happens to be pressed so tightly against your ass" kind of guy. Don't mind the throbbing.