PDA

View Full Version : Three room appartment, 3 min from Nachimovskiy prospect

Lukeriya
04-11-2016, 15:31
English speaking tenant. Long-term
Large appartment 72 meters square which is located 3 min walk from metro Nachimovskiy prospect. It is included three rooms (14, 15 and 20 meters accordingly), kitchen, corridor, bathroom. Each room contained 2 sleeping area. The appartment is just after renovation and provided with all necessary equipment, including microwave oven, coffee maker, two refrigerators, washing machine, television. Amazing view from the windows as the flat at the 19th floor. At the area of the house are parks with river, Zamoskvoretskiy marketplace, school.

Long term rent is preferable!
Rental fee: 62,000 RUR/month + utilities.
Lukeriya 8 985 151 46 45
30629 30630 306313063330634

JPS
04-11-2016, 16:16
just after renovation

Why leave the ugly old furniture in if it's just been renovated? For 60000+ per month I would look for newer furniture.

The radiator in the second photo looks very squint! ))

TolkoRaz
04-11-2016, 16:24
Any Syrian refugees wanting accommodation?

natlee
04-11-2016, 16:46
Why leave the ugly old furniture in if it's just been renovated? For 60000+ per month I would look for newer furniture.

The radiator in the second photo looks very squint! )) Are you ever nice? :D ;)

JPS
04-11-2016, 17:20
Are you ever nice? :D ;)

I like most of your FB posts don't I?? :P :D ))))

I'm merely expressing my opinion that if I was looking for somewhere to rent in the 60 - 70 thousand price range I would want somewhere that looks more modern.

The apartment itself may be very nice but the photos don't give me that impression.

TolkoRaz
04-11-2016, 22:23
I agree. If marketed better, am sure that there would be many more interested persons seeking to rent the apartment.

If just renovated, I hate to think what the former bathroom looked like!

May be the posted photos are of the apartment before it was 'under remont'?

Anyway, good luck with the renting :)

Lukeriya
04-11-2016, 22:39
Thanks for the comments, anyway you won't find appartment cheaper with the same area and location as this one :)

natlee
05-11-2016, 00:05
I like most of your FB posts don't I?? :P :D )))) Do you "like" them or do you like them? ;)

Uncle Wally
05-11-2016, 00:45
Do you "like" them or do you like them? ;)

I think he's trying to say he's no Yaks. Like that should justify he's angry comments to everyone else on this forum. You should feel special that he doesn't vent his life's frustration on you! This is what he's trying to say and that is what Yaks did. It's not you, it's them.

Uncle Wally
05-11-2016, 01:03
English speaking tenant. Long-term
Large appartment 72 meters square which is located 3 min walk from metro Nachimovskiy prospect. It is included three rooms (14, 15 and 20 meters accordingly), kitchen, corridor, bathroom. Each room contained 2 sleeping area. The appartment is just after renovation and provided with all necessary equipment, including microwave oven, coffee maker, two refrigerators, washing machine, television. Amazing view from the windows as the flat at the 19th floor. At the area of the house are parks with river, Zamoskvoretskiy marketplace, school.

Long term rent is preferable!
Rental fee: 62,000 RUR/month + utilities.
Lukeriya 8 985 151 46 45
30629 30630 306313063330634

Nothing wrong with this apartment or the price.

Benedikt
05-11-2016, 04:59
Nothing wrong with this apartment or the price.

well since it can sleep six, according to the add, 10k for each, to live in a cccp glory place, suppose the apartement will be gone quickly. but what about registration of the people? will that be done? get plenty of paper scotch to tape the windows close, it will be droughty. and the second radiator? will it fall off during winter? floors seem to be have done new,at least in the rooms. and the lighting is to strong and good for cccp lamps...(new 100 watt lamps?)

Uncle Wally
05-11-2016, 23:32
well since it can sleep six, according to the add, 10k for each, to live in a cccp glory place, suppose the apartement will be gone quickly. but what about registration of the people? will that be done? get plenty of paper scotch to tape the windows close, it will be droughty. and the second radiator? will it fall off during winter? floors seem to be have done new,at least in the rooms. and the lighting is to strong and good for cccp lamps...(new 100 watt lamps?)

The windows are new and not the old wooden ones you're thinking about, no tape needed. They have two switches for the lights and if you still don't like it unscrew one or two bulbs. It's a freakin rental and cheap at that, what do you want the freakin Taj Mahal? We're just gonna spill beer/ vodka all over the place. It could be easy to rent two of the rooms out for 25,000 and live in the other for 10,000.