PDA

View Full Version : Samara

Lukeriya
03-11-2016, 23:02
If you want to see more in Russia, you should definitely visit Samara. It is really beautiful city with its old architecture and amazing landscapes. Samara was built near Volga river. It's famous with Zhigully bear, railway station and Gagarin's square.

vossy7
05-11-2016, 21:27
If you want to see more in Russia, you should definitely visit Samara. It is really beautiful city with its old architecture and amazing landscapes. Samara was built near Volga river. It's famous with Zhigully bear, railway station and Gagarin's square.

What about the candies......I've been there many times as it is my wife's birthplace:smile:

TolkoRaz
05-11-2016, 22:00
What about the candies......I've been there many times as it is my wife's birthplace:smile:

vossy7, come now, you know all about the candies - you very carefully chose the sweetest one! ;)

vossy7
06-11-2016, 02:28
vossy7, come now, you know all about the candies - you very carefully chose the sweetest one! ;)

Mate....you know what ,you never give anything away ......so tell us something about your love life please.....please:smile:

Benedikt
06-11-2016, 06:38

did some read up on your lovely city. did not know it was chosen as alternative capital city and renamed, after Stalin moved out -everything- from Moscow, just in case... should the germans occupy Moscow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samara,_Russia

FatAndy
06-11-2016, 11:02
did some read up on your lovely city. did not know it was chosen as alternative capital city and renamed, after Stalin moved out -everything- from Moscow, just in case... should the germans occupy Moscow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samara,_Russia
The city and its beer should be even closer to your heart, as Zhigulyovskoe was Venskoe before the end of 192x. And von Vacano was born on the territory of Austrian-Hungarian Empire.

natlee
07-11-2016, 18:29
Mate....you know what ,you never give anything away ......so tell us something about your love life please.....please:smile: He's too busy for a love life, no woman would ever put up with his work schedule, blah blah blabbedy blah - haven't you heard that already? ;)