PDA

View Full Version : New Moderators

TD
02-03-2008, 01:25
Welcome our latest two moderators - Miracle7777 and Judge!

Judge
02-03-2008, 02:30
Cheers,:11158::11158::11158:
thanks to all the ones who voted for me..

Albertina
02-03-2008, 02:34
Cheers,:11158::11158::11158:
thanks to all the ones who voted for me..

Don't blow it, man, - I voted for you and against myself! Don't make me regret it :wavey: All the credits, thanks and other perks are welcome :clown:

Natkin
02-03-2008, 02:37
Congrats to the winners!!!:11629:

Miracle77777
02-03-2008, 02:38
Thanks to everyone who supported me during our Big Elections Campaigne....:D

I am sad about our third team-member......:(...But I am sure, that Administration will find another good person....Hope it would be female....;)
See you here....and feel free to PM me if you have some questions...especially - newbies...I will try to help....

Hugs..............

turkgida
02-03-2008, 02:43
Congradulations to you both :10518:

Judge
02-03-2008, 02:50
Don't blow it, man, - I voted for you and against myself! Don't make me regret it :wavey: All the credits, thanks and other perks are welcome :clown:

Hopefully the only thing i'll be blowing is the froth from my beer...:11158::11158:

To your last sentence,yes i'm open to bribes...:Loco::Loco::Loco:sshhh, don't tell anyone:11721:

pjw
02-03-2008, 03:28
Well done to you both and Im proud of yas. Also love your new expat.ru staff labels you are now wearing next to your avatars. Looks good!:11721::11721::11721::11721:

SalTheReturn
02-03-2008, 05:19
Judge welcome to the moderator team, we will be happy to welcome you

Sal

turkgida
02-03-2008, 10:15
just curious, do we have any female moderators other than Miracle?:gorgeous:

or are we witnessing history?

if so, lets take the craze just a step further & celebrate its anniversary as "ladies' liberation day" at expat.ru :trampoline:

02-03-2008, 11:37
Congratulations and good luck in this HARD job :)

SalTheReturn
02-03-2008, 13:10

if so, lets take the craze just a step further & celebrate its anniversary as "ladies' liberation day" at expat.ru :trampoline:

you are right im happy theres a female mod(though not Miracle), now we miss more a russian mod here

TGP
02-03-2008, 13:11
[QUOTE=Miracle77777;354665]Thanks to everyone who supported me during our Big Elections Campaigne....:D

I am sad about our third team-member......:(...But I am sure, that Administration will find another good person....Hope it would be female....;)
QUOTE]

Oh, Miracle, you are so sweet... and you are right, there are many good female persons on this site :iagree: :)

jumatre
02-03-2008, 13:35
congratulations to you both!! May God (or anyone of his many representatives on earth...) give you the strength, objectivity and fairness required for this job :hooray:
good luck

Bels
02-03-2008, 14:06
Congratulations both of you, Judge and Miracle.

And welcome Miracle as the first woman admin on expat.ru

And in regards to sal, well he's going to lose out on credit points, and miss out on his haircut prize yet again if he doesn't welcome Miracle :)

Miracle, who's this third person?

Bels
02-03-2008, 14:08
you are right im happy theres a female mod(though not Miracle), now we miss more a russian mod here

I agree sal, I would too see the next one as Russian Mod, it would make the perfect balance then. Perhaps your good old friend Guest.

And I think that nice silver badge will blend well with his emblem.

SalTheReturn
02-03-2008, 15:09
I agree sal, I would too see the next one as Russian Mod, it would make the perfect balance then. Perhaps your good old friend Guest.

And I think that nice silver badge will blend well with his emblem.

sorry but Guest has never been my friend:ak:

Bels
02-03-2008, 15:13

Then who's your nominated Russian :) Korotky ?

phoenixsampras
02-03-2008, 15:55
Welcome our latest two moderators - Miracle7777 and Judge!

Congrats!!!

What do the winners receive?? New car Lada model 2008 + tickets to Miami ??

Bels
02-03-2008, 15:57
Congrats!!!

What do the winners receive?? New car Lada model 2008 + tickets to Miami ??

No, that's for the next competition :)

Miracle77777
02-03-2008, 16:07
Hopefully the only thing i'll be blowing is the froth from my beer...:11158::11158:

To your last sentence,yes i'm open to bribes...:Loco::Loco::Loco:sshhh, don't tell anyone:11721:

:9456: :yikes: :suspect: :trampoline:

Miracle77777
02-03-2008, 16:10

Thanks, Turk ^^
As far, as I know - there aren't any other females behind your screens...e.g. in Mod team...:D....Yet...;)
And it is really a gift for 8 of March, :trampoline:
But, I also hope for another one in balance our brave males......:)

Miracle77777
02-03-2008, 16:17
Congratulations both of you, Judge and Miracle.

And welcome Miracle as the first woman admin on expat.ru?

Special thanks to you Bels...as you were the first one, who claimed your support to me...
You see - I have a good memory...;)

And in regards to sal, well he's going to lose out on credit points, and miss out on his haircut prize yet again if he doesn't welcome Miracle :)?

Do not bother about S..He just too afraid of showing his real feelings in public.....;)..as he knows, that I am not alone...and he has not any chances....lol
:D Am anticipating stormy reaction....:D

Miracle, who's this third person?

Actually there were two really perspective persons, about which I am sad....and, I think - you do know them....;)

Miracle77777
02-03-2008, 16:19

Sorry - but is it hard to read between lines??;)

jumatre
02-03-2008, 16:21
Please excuse me, but I dont understand the comments about the third person... Is there a secret mod nominated? will be there new elections? Will it be Vladimir Putin since he might have more free time in future (and put some disciplin in here, by the way, hehehe)? questions, questions, questions...

tzaritsa
02-03-2008, 17:02
Miracle and Judge! :10518:
Congratulations!:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Bels
02-03-2008, 17:48
Yes I know them, it's gorotky and Guest, and I'm there on the way. I'm sure I read somewhere that there was room for more.

SalTheReturn
02-03-2008, 17:49
I am moderator too, thats the secret:bong:

and the second secret is that I am a russian female:bong:

jumatre
02-03-2008, 17:52

russian female? and what kind of according to silver bullet's list? and what do you moderate?

Bels
02-03-2008, 17:58

Your'e best to keep that secret from all the members here including the moderators and admin. So Shsh be quite and don't tell anybody.

SalTheReturn
02-03-2008, 18:04
russian female? and what kind of according to silver bullet's list? and what do you moderate?

I am the woman of Silver Bullet so I guess I am perfect:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Miracle77777
02-03-2008, 18:08

I believe that he moderate his personal life...;)....Am sure - he will succeed there....:inlove:

SalTheReturn
02-03-2008, 18:18
I believe that he moderate his personal life...;)....Am sure - he will succeed there....:inlove:

not always my friend, not always

but guess the more time goes the more i get better

you take care

Sal

Miracle77777
02-03-2008, 18:26
not always my friend, not always

but guess the more time goes the more i get better

you take care

Sal

You guess right...:iagree:.....

Take care too,

M.........

Bels
02-03-2008, 20:03
I think that a ood moderator has a job to do of which is obvious to them, and I'm sure they have been fully informed of the obvious.

But one important job I think a good moderator is to keep this forum active, and this might be in joining with friendly conversation with members threads here, making ther own threads of interest. In fact everything and anything that keeps the forum active at all times and not going sleepy like other forums I could mention.

Both new moderators have proven that they are capable of doing this.

Now for the big time world shock, on my part :) Sal would make a good moderator in this one area only. He does have the capacity of keeping members going, even at the quietest times here, he is a key member who prevents this forum from getting sleepy, and he will prevent it from being inactive any time of the year.

And of course he's perfectly capable of creating arguments.Can you imagine a forum that keeps stating YES YES YES, I totally agree? Can you imagine a forum that we can't give someone someone stick now and again. I laugh my head off sometimes with sal :) When he implies. " I'm totally serious now, and it's a serious issue :)

So to sum up, sal's a useful member but not a moderator, just like me it wouldn't work. The main issue is to keep this forum as the liveliest forum in Russia for expats and English speaking Russians.

No doubt I will still recieve complaints about sal, especially about him on the teachers folder:) There's no doubt sal needs to be put under control at times, if you no what I mean

Just my opinion and others may well be different

SalTheReturn
02-03-2008, 21:13
I think that a ood moderator has a job to do of which is obvious to them, and I'm sure they have been fully informed of the obvious.

But one important job I think a good moderator is to keep this forum active, and this might be in joining with friendly conversation with members threads here, making ther own threads of interest. In fact everything and anything that keeps the forum active at all times and not going sleepy like other forums I could mention.

Both new moderators have proven that they are capable of doing this.

Now for the big time world shock, on my part :) Sal would make a good moderator in this one area only. He does have the capacity of keeping members going, even at the quietest times here, he is a key member who prevents this forum from getting sleepy, and he will prevent it from being inactive any time of the year.

And of course he's perfectly capable of creating arguments.Can you imagine a forum that keeps stating YES YES YES, I totally agree? Can you imagine a forum that we can't give someone someone stick now and again. I laugh my head off sometimes with sal :) When he implies. " I'm totally serious now, and it's a serious issue :)

So to sum up, sal's a useful member but not a moderator, just like me it wouldn't work. The main issue is to keep this forum as the liveliest forum in Russia for expats and English speaking Russians.

No doubt I will still recieve complaints about sal, especially about him on the teachers folder:) There's no doubt sal needs to be put under control at times, if you no what I mean

Just my opinion and others may well be different

you are right when saying a mod has got the task of keeping this forum active, this is the only reason why is understandable to have Miracle

but lets be careful again: lets not turn this forum into the sort of site where mods post threads of little interest as it happens on EDITED

Bels
02-03-2008, 21:22
Miracle will do a great job as a moderator in all fields of her work. As previuosly claimed she will have the full support of her moderators backing her up as a team She will also have the support of me as her first nominater, and from many other members who nominated her and voted for her. Plus there will be other members who will support her now she is a moderator.

Now is,nt this a great democraatic forum, in reveiw of what we are watching a current election :) TERRIFIC :):10475: :10475:

jumatre
02-03-2008, 22:10
Miracle will do a great job as a moderator in all fields of her work. As previuosly claimed she will have the full support of her moderators backing her up as a team She will also have the support of me as her first nominater, and from many other members who nominated her and voted for her. Plus there will be other members who will support her now she is a moderator.

Now is,nt this a great democraatic forum, in reveiw of what we are watching a current election :) TERRIFIC :):10475: :10475:

bels, I dont like to start an additional discussion here regarding "democracy" but...
do you mean this elections are the same that the last 2 in USA? you dont believe in a russian democracy? you dont believe that putin resp. his successor is the best alternative to russia? you believe in kasparov, zhiganov or anyone else as a serious alternative??? hmmm... you truly believe that russia should be sold out to te western imperium? you think that russians dont know what they are doing? poor, poor performance...

Miracle77777
02-03-2008, 22:19
you are right when saying a mod has got the task of keeping this forum active, this is the only reason why is understandable to have Miracle

but lets be careful again: lets not turn this forum into the sort of site where mods post threads of little interest as it happens on EDITED

Kindly asking to refresh your knowledge of rules here:
http://www.expat.ru/forum/expat-cafe/61832-about-maurice.html
P. #2 :11629:

Bels
02-03-2008, 23:06
bels, I dont like to start an additional discussion here regarding "democracy" but...
do you mean this elections are the same that the last 2 in USA? you dont believe in a russian democracy? you dont believe that putin resp. his successor is the best alternative to russia? you believe in kasparov, zhiganov or anyone else as a serious alternative??? hmmm... you truly believe that russia should be sold out to te western imperium? you think that russians dont know what they are doing? poor, poor performance...

No, this site is a lot simpler. And I havn't got aclue about the Americans, I gave a long time ago. I don't want to know anymore, period. I couldn't care less what happens in USA anymore. There's too much garbage there. and what does it matter to us, absolute ZERO.

Bels
02-03-2008, 23:09
Hey! read my previous posts, I'm for Putin's successor, and I'm sure for that I don't want a lot a radical in, and I'm listening to other Russians. That's all I can know.
:10806:
:iagree:

Bels
02-03-2008, 23:17

But I'm alittle about the forthcoming election in Britain, possible moves for Scotlands independance, the pulling out of the EU, or heavier restrictions on immigration to Britain within the EU. This may well happen and much more if the current popular opposition conservative party get in, where in many cases I do vote for. Now that's my interest. Forget USA. Candas more interesting.