PDA

View Full Version : Looking for tutors with afternoon availability

swansong
07-10-2016, 10:25
Morning all
I'm looking for those of you with time to fill in the afternoon (12.00-16.00). Working on a project arranging lessons for some business professionals I've been talking with who are in need of tutors. Right now I'm only trying to gather names, numbers, faces, CVs, and interest. Let me know via thread of PM if you are interested or might know someone who could be. Feel free to tell others.

Thanks!
SJ

swansong
07-10-2016, 17:28
:sigh: "via thread OR PM"..... i have man hands. Mistakes will happen.

TolkoRaz
07-10-2016, 21:19
:sigh: "via thread OR PM"..... i have man hands. Mistakes will happen.

At the time of typing, where were those man hands? :p

Shelleym22
13-04-2017, 04:59
Looking to provide conversational English and English language tutoring and afternoons work fine
can work through skype or instant messenger (even Facebook- fast typist -60 words per minute)

royalman2010
24-04-2017, 23:35
Morning all
I'm looking for those of you with time to fill in the afternoon (12.00-16.00). Working on a project arranging lessons for some business professionals I've been talking with who are in need of tutors. Right now I'm only trying to gather names, numbers, faces, CVs, and interest. Let me know via thread of PM if you are interested or might know someone who could be. Feel free to tell others.

Thanks!
SJ

Hello!
I have 18 years of tutoring Math. I am working in Moscow as Math tutor from 2003 till date.
Well aware of curriculum of BIS, ISM and AAS.

Looking forward to your reply.

vossy7
12-05-2017, 20:51
Hello, I am a certified native English tutor from London, Britain. I have a 2 year experience in teaching conversational English, grammar, vocabulary, writing as well as exams like IELTS and TOEFL. I have taught people from all age groups, seperately as well as in groups. I prepare seperate modules for students accordingly. I have a very enthusiastic and friendly teaching approach. My methods and techniques helps a student to learn quickly and efficiently. I know 6 different languages myself so I know the techniques of teaching, learning and advancing in a language. I would like to apply for this position, thanks.
Nice to see you are improving your grammar skills!