PDA

View Full Version : Users MrTower and Lillith3772 banned for non-artistic attempt of spamming

FatAndy
03-10-2016, 17:44
L'alla as sayah...

Benedikt
03-10-2016, 18:16
and if it would have been ab ARTISTIC attempt, would they have gotten away with it?

Uncle Wally
03-10-2016, 18:32
L'alla as sayah...

But his father just died of cancer and he has lost 6! Count'em 6 kilograms in one week! We must know his secret! 6 kilograms a week! If I knew how to do that I could make more than RL would in a lifetime of selling desperate Ukrainian girls to lame Americans. You are truly cruel and unjust Andy.

FatAndy
03-10-2016, 19:13
You are truly cruel and unjust Andy.
The real watchdog of the bloody rotten regime! :rasta:

rusmeister
03-10-2016, 20:13
???

FatAndy
03-10-2016, 20:34
???
Yes.

TolkoRaz
03-10-2016, 21:14
L'alla as sayah...

I read the post, but what was the motivation for MrTower's post!

'He' did not appear to be selling anything or begging for sympathy money.....

Uncle Wally
03-10-2016, 22:17

Motivation?$$$$$$

Go to his profile and see. His first ad didn't work so he made another lame attempt.

Just like that stupid American bartender that tried to say "he met an American bartender and you should go and drink there because the bartender speaks English and is such a nice guy". We all know how that ended and that it was he who was the barman in question. We ended up with one expat member beaten and one stalked and threatened. I won't even go into what he tried to do to me personally.

I for one think it's lame or even criminal to mis represent yourself to get business, specially if you are in the mental health field.

FatAndy
04-10-2016, 09:11

In RF it is called viral ad or "партизанский маркетинг" - trying to promote psychological aid services certain way.

For you - maybe, but I have some relation to marketing since 2000... ;) And some other, FSB origin methods - "У нас есть ТАКИЕ приборы..."

I for one think it's lame or even criminal to mis represent yourself to get business, specially if you are in the mental health field.
Yes, especially exploiting the lost/death of relatives. By professional field I have rather well developed cynicism, but "das ist aber zuviel" .

ConanS
09-10-2016, 16:39
Man, I've picked the wrong time to start visiting again. Seems like I missed a wild ride.

Uncle Wally
10-10-2016, 12:14
Man, I've picked the wrong time to start visiting again. Seems like I missed a wild ride.

Yeah? We are waiting for your next purchase. Do you need a new towel yet?

ConanS
10-10-2016, 18:08
Yeah? We are waiting for your next purchase. Do you need a new towel yet?

Yes and no. Got a new one, albeit it's a bit smaller than the one I got last year. So.

Uncle Wally
10-10-2016, 22:59
Yes and no. Got a new one, albeit it's a bit smaller than the one I got last year. So.

So there is a glimmer of hope! Just when natlee says it's boring around here you show up to save the day!

ConanS
11-10-2016, 00:04
So there is a glimmer of hope! Just when natlee says it's boring around here you show up to save the day!

I do my best

FatAndy
19-11-2016, 14:34
"Bullets fly, bullets..." by Mango-Mango, in Russian

http://youtu.be/UAU_bvKvw6M