PDA

View Full Version : Looking for one room flat or share with non-smoker

Eddie Lee
21-09-2016, 13:11
I am a British male teacher and work at the Anglo American School of Moscow. I am looking for a one room flat or can share a flat with a non-smoker as close to the school as possible (Beregovaya Ulitsa). Closest metro stations are Shukinskya, Tushinskya and Sokol. I will be here for at least the next two years but will be away during the summer months. Hope someone can assist. Thank-you.

Ekaterina G
02-10-2016, 23:34
Hello, there is a spacious room in a 2-bedroom apartment is available for rent in 5 min walk from metro "Ulitsa 1905 goda" and 15 min walk from metro «Krasnopresnenskaya». If you are still looking for accommodation, I will be glad to show you the apartment. Please contact me by e-mail or write a reply here.
Thank you!

Eddie Lee
04-10-2016, 11:38
Thank-you Ekaterina for your email but I need a place closer to Beregovaya 1 in Shukinskya/Tushinskya/Sokol area.

Robin
05-10-2016, 20:02
Hello, there is a spacious room in a 2-bedroom apartment is available for rent in 5 min walk from metro "Ulitsa 1905 goda" and 15 min walk from metro «Krasnopresnenskaya». If you are still looking for accommodation, I will be glad to show you the apartment. Please contact me by e-mail or write a reply here.
Thank you!

Hello ,

I'm interested in your flat and the location you have mentioned please provide me with your phone number .

Patrick Lynch
12-11-2016, 23:10
Ekaterina, I (and my friend) might be interested but we need to know the price.....thanks. Patrick (& Roman) +7 926 659 1501