PDA

View Full Version : beautiful 3 bedroom house for rent near Domodedovo international airport in Moscow.

Jameshouse4rent
16-09-2016, 15:57
Hi guys, i am new this forum and i am looking for someone to rent my winter house in Moscow. We have moved to Bali Indonesia and our lovely warm house is sitting empty:( its brand new and was completed summer 2016. any takers?

I am English and my beautiful wife in from Moscow. i added a description below. so if your know someone who is interested to rent then let me know.

House for rent is 135 sq. 2th floor, 3 bedrooms with on-suite bathrooms, large kitchen living room open plan. The house is located only 35 km From Moscow and only 8 km From the town of Bronnitsy an ecologically clean area on the shore of lake in kotedzhnom. A business class community at the great lake estate. Amazing Infrastructure, Shops, lakes, kids parks and man made beach, tennis courts and new spa almost complete.

The bus stop is 100m from the house runs into Moscow and train station is down the road. Easy access on M5 road to Moscow too.

Our home has All new furniture. All the technology in the house. High-Speed Internet. Gas central heating system. The water in the house is pure drinking water. the property is very warm built and equipped for the really cold. generator on hand in case of power out very rare. The house is ready to settle Price 47000 Rubles a month includes all expenses except for the payment of the internet.

Call Ludmila Alexandrovna my wifes mum :) + 79163746898

moscowrussia1010
05-09-2017, 02:42
Is this house available at the moment?