PDA

View Full Version : Native English Tutor Needed Part-Time in Moscow, m.Kropotkinskaya

Ashatan
03-09-2016, 15:33
English tutor British native speaker or a Russian teacher with a near-native command of English is needed for a boy aged 3 living near metro Kropotkinskaya. The tutor will teach the boy English in an interactive manner through games, language-oriented and general developing activities. We are looking for a reliable and caring tutor with teaching qualifications and experience of working with children of this age. The schedule is 3 days a week 1,5 hours/day after 15.00. Salary from $60 per hour. The family live at the walking distance from metro Kropotkinskaya.

chucks
06-09-2016, 07:13
i would like to take on this job. Contact me. phone number ; 89152817762. i am on skype as Anthony. Monye

ray.virgill
07-09-2016, 21:57
Hello. My name is Raymond and I have been living and teaching private families in Moscow for 7 years . I am from California , I am TSOL certified,and can make learning easy and fun for young learners ( 2.5 to 6y.o ). I have my own car so I can drive to your home. Some of my students have been accepted into international schools here in Moscow thanks to my fun and easy Play-learn methods . I have great recommendations and if you have any questions just send me an e-mail. rayvonne0067@yahoo.com