PDA

View Full Version : if your friend told you...

shurale
30-08-2016, 03:32
This thread can be considered extention of horrors of gay parenting.
if your friend told you that he (she) disowned his son because of homosexuality. Would you approve or disprove it?

Alao, on the side note. What is the good translation of Russian word: tolerast?

Russian Lad
30-08-2016, 04:06
This thread can be considered extention of horrors of gay parenting.
if your friend told you that he (she) disowned his son because of homosexuality. Would you approve or disprove it?

I would think he is an idiot and try not to deal with him any further. Today he disowns his son, tomorrow he will betray his friends (usually such people betray their friends first though, but it depends on the timing and the profit, real or imaginary, they can obtain from betrayal). 100% guarantee. I was betrayed by the people I considered close friends many times, now I think it was all my mistake. There are always telltale signs betrayal can be in the pipeline. Sometimes those are screaming alarm bells. But many people don't pay attention. This sort of wisdom comes with age and some experience I guess.
And it has nothing to do with tolerance this time, you have poked in the thin air - in your example it is just about common sense.

Benedikt
30-08-2016, 04:16
This thread can be considered extension of horrors of gay parenting.

to your first question:since my/friend/ already had made is decision,my opinion would little matter anyway. therefore i would keep my reply neutral at least not to offend my friend and keep the friendship.

to your side note: not being a russian language native and Tolerast being a construct of two words,i let the fingers walk through the dictionaries. and they came up with these words. and as an ending maybe add on an /ист/?

терпеть, переносить, потерпеть, стерпеть, перенести, вытерпеть
(suffer, endure)
допускать, допустить
(admit)
выносить, вынести
(bear)
выдерживать, выдержать
(withstand)
позволять, дозволять
(allow)
терпимо относиться
смириться
(reconcile)

Russian Lad
30-08-2016, 04:26
to your side note: not being a russian language native and Tolerast being a construct of two words,i let the fingers walk through the dictionaries. and they came up with these words. and as an ending maybe add on an /ист/?

I doubt the aim of the question was to find out the right translation, I think the aim was maybe to offend someone since tolerast is a derogatory and dismissive word. Shurale does that from time to time thinking it is a very bright tactic. Learning from Wally maybe.
A little kvas patriot vocabulary training for your benefit, Ben: толер (tolerant person)+аст (pederast). There are also terms like liberast, podpindosnik (пиндос - a derogatory term for an American, a podpindosnik - someone who makes up to Americans), gayropeets (гейропеец - i.e. a person living in the EU where gays are tolerated). You need to know all these words if you are a kvas patriot and a vigilant vatnik.:)

Benedikt
30-08-2016, 04:42
I doubt the aim of the question was to find out the right translation, I think the aim was maybe to offend someone since tolerast is a derogatory and dismissive word. Shurale does that from time to time thinking it is a very bright tactic. Learning from Wally maybe.
A little kvas patriot vocabulary training for your benefit, Ben: толер (tolerant person)+аст (pederast). There are also terms like liberast, podpindosnik (пиндос - a derogatory term for an American, a podpindosnik - someone who makes up to Americans), gayropeets (гейропеец - i.e. a person living in the EU where gays are tolerated). You need to know all these words if you are a kvas patriot and a vigilant vatnik.:)

what the word means i knew and guessed therefore correctly. and a Pederast does not have to be automatically a homosexual. can also be AC/DC....

Russian Lad
30-08-2016, 04:56
what the word means i knew and guessed therefore correctly. and a Pederast does not have to be automatically a homosexual. can also be AC/DC....

Ok, great then, you are all set.:)

shurale
30-08-2016, 06:53

Kvas is good. It refreshes you and doesn't muddle your brains. Kvas patriotism is good.
Now, gin patriotism is horrible!

----
"It was the French, I suppose, who made boredom fashionable?"

"No, the English."

"Ah, so that's it!" he replied. "Of course, they've always been habitual drunks!"

A Hero of Our Time
http://www.eldritchpress.org/myl/hero.htm#maksim
---
Let's thank God that we are not English!

Russian Lad
30-08-2016, 15:15
Kvas patriotism is good.

Ok, enjoy your kvas, by Jingo... Your kvas is red though. Is it a special form of kvas that looks like blood? What is even more weird, your kvas produces voices. I can hear the voices of children. They are in severe agony.

JPS
30-08-2016, 15:59

I'd think that that person wasn't good enough to be called a parent.

natlee
30-08-2016, 16:16
I'd think that that person wasn't good enough to be called a parent. Or a friend for that matter...

shurale
31-08-2016, 11:51
actually, i posted this because i remembered a film from 90s. some young man was disowned by his parents. and i think he was dying of AIDS...
anyway, i thought that this happens in hollywood movies, but after doing some research i found that this is not so rare...

and i also found this
- how can they all of the sudden say I'm no daughter of theirs?
- announcing being homosexual is the same as lining up their grandchildren and cutting their throats in front of them

so , if you choose to sever the family bloodline with your behavior why should the family invest any more energy in you?

Russian Lad
31-08-2016, 12:07
so , if you choose to sever the family bloodline with your behavior why should the family invest any more energy in you?

Because they are not animals and not kvas patriots? Just a wild guess. Also, as I understand, most of the homosexuals don't choose their condition - just like you didn't choose your gender when you were born.

shurale
31-08-2016, 12:11
Because they are not animals and not kvas patriots? Just a wild guess.

actually, conversation, I quoted from was between two Americans.

AstarD
31-08-2016, 12:11
announcing being homosexual

How is this "Just like" cutting the throat of a non-existent person?

Is it the same as never getting married or never having children? That also cuts the throat of non-existent grandchildren, doesn't it?

Russian Lad
31-08-2016, 12:16
actually, conversation, I quoted from was between two Americans.

There are many idiots among Americans too.:) But in general they seem to be way more tolerant to gays. Me personally, I don't like gays at all, but I stopped hating them in public and began protecting them after I realized this agenda is just being used by the kontora here for their own brainwashing agenda - ultimately, to fool and to manipulate the people like me and you.

Is it the same as never getting married or never having children? That also cuts the throat of non-existent grandchildren, doesn't it?

Yes. Also, every act of masturbation is an act of cutting the throat of non-existent grandchildren. Masturbation should be made a crime and compulsive masturbators should be jailed. Right, Shurale?

shurale
31-08-2016, 12:21
How is this "Just like" cutting the throat of a non-existent person?

a natural desire for people that their grown-up children get married and have children of their own. We don't have "Brave, new world" society yet. though we are coming to it closer and closer.
although nobody disowns their children when they come to parents and say, mommy, daddy, i want to be a monk/nun.
at least i havent heard of it yet.

FatAndy
31-08-2016, 14:23
:emote_popcorn:

shurale
31-08-2016, 14:38
There are many idiots among Americans too.:) But in general they seem to be way more tolerant to gays. Me personally, I don't like gays at all, but I stopped hating them in public and began protecting them after I realized this agenda is just being used by the kontora here for their own brainwashing agenda - ultimately, to fool and to manipulate the people like me and you.

Yes. Also, every act of masturbation is an act of cutting the throat of non-existent grandchildren. Masturbation should be made a crime and compulsive masturbators should be jailed. Right, Shurale?

When he was 10, Godino's parents discovered his compulsive masturbation. Not knowing what to do with him, his mother told the police, resulting in a two-month jail term for him[1] as masturbation was illegal at the time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cayetano_Santos_Godino

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/280303
Alabama considers unlawful the sale of “any device designed—primarily for the stimulation of human genital organs.”

On 22 November 2014, the National Report published an article titled "Mom Calls 911 On Masturbating Teenage Son; Boy Arrested, Charged With New 'Self-Rape' State Law." In the article and a related video, the site claimed 15-year-old Paul Horner of Phoenix, Arizona, was facing several years in prison under Arizona's controversial new self-rape law:
http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/selfrape.asp

State Sen. Constance Johnson, D-Oklahoma City, added language which states that masturbation and sex acts other than vaginal intercourse could be considered detrimental to unborn children as abortion.

“[A]ny action in which a man ejaculates or otherwise deposits semen anywhere but in a woman’s vagina shall be interpreted and construed as an action against an unborn child,” the amendment states.
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/02/09/oklahoma-democrat-adds-masturbation-amendment-to-personhood-bill/

As Ostap Bender has famously said, "We will get help from abroad!"

Uncle Wally
31-08-2016, 14:53
When he was 10, Godino's parents discovered his compulsive masturbation. Not knowing what to do with him, his mother told the police, resulting in a two-month jail term for him[1] as masturbation was illegal at the time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cayetano_Santos_Godino

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/280303
Alabama considers unlawful the sale of “any device designed—primarily for the stimulation of human genital organs.”

On 22 November 2014, the National Report published an article titled "Mom Calls 911 On Masturbating Teenage Son; Boy Arrested, Charged With New 'Self-Rape' State Law." In the article and a related video, the site claimed 15-year-old Paul Horner of Phoenix, Arizona, was facing several years in prison under Arizona's controversial new self-rape law:
http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/selfrape.asp

State Sen. Constance Johnson, D-Oklahoma City, added language which states that masturbation and sex acts other than vaginal intercourse could be considered detrimental to unborn children as abortion.

“[A]ny action in which a man ejaculates or otherwise deposits semen anywhere but in a woman’s vagina shall be interpreted and construed as an action against an unborn child,” the amendment states.
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2012/02/09/oklahoma-democrat-adds-masturbation-amendment-to-personhood-bill/

As Ostap Bender has famously said, "We will get help from abroad!"

Sorry but your first story if false. The second one looks legit.

There are still many states, mostly in the southern US that have anti gay sex laws even though federal law says it's ok.

natlee
31-08-2016, 15:10
a natural desire for people that their grown-up children get married and have children of their own. We don't have "Brave, new world" society yet. though we are coming to it closer and closer.A few years ago I nearly married a man who had never been married before, had no children and had a younger sister who was (and hopefully still is) happily married - without children. I only had one daughter then and desperately wanted another child. I once told him, half jokingly, that part of the reason was to increase my chances of having grandchildren. I remember him getting pissed off and telling me that having kids was up to the children and not the parents. Yet, earlier, when I had told him "we" would not be happening as I was looking for a family, he quickly said that he would love to have a child with me, adding that his mother would be over the moon.

I still feel bad for his mother at times, but she never did disown him or his sister for that and much more :)