PDA

View Full Version : Native English Tutor Needed Part-Time in the South of Moscow

Ashatan
24-08-2016, 15:56
We are looking for a native English tutor for a boy aged 13 living in Moscow near metro Prospect Vernadskogo or Kaluzhskaya (Novatorov street). The boy is intermediate in English and he has frequently visited English summer camps. Responsibilities will include teaching the boy spoken and written English in an interactive manner through language-oriented activities and sit down lessons and assisting him with school homework. In future the mother would like him to have some international exams so any kind of preparation for them at this point is also desired. The boy is keen on sports and painting so sharing these interests will be an advantage. We are looking for an outgoing and creative tutor with EFL qualifications, experience with teenagers and a good sense of humor. The schedule is 2 days a week 1,5 hours a day preferably Monday, Wednesday or Friday after 16.00. Salary from $50 per hour negotiable. Start in September.

skipmonster88
24-08-2016, 17:24
Hello, I'm interested in teaching your son. I'm available Mondays and Wednesdays, anytime after 16:00. I'm from America and I've been teaching in Moscow for five years. I have a TEFL certificate and have worked with students of all ages and levels. If you're interested, give me a call or email. 89257124431 or skipmonster88@gmail.com. Thank you and have a good day.

Pierre

finnandcork
09-09-2016, 12:30
Im from California, have been teaching in Moscow for three years, especially children, especially young children. It takes a knack to work with them, it takes patience and a strength mixed with a bending mien. I have references and certification.