PDA

View Full Version : Governess/Tutor/Nanny

tmir82
22-08-2016, 18:15
Dear Families,

I am a 33 year old well-spoken Irish Governess/Tutor/Nanny with over 11 years experience teaching, tutoring and caring for children. I am currently working as a Governess/Family PA/Nanny in the USA until the end of August and I am seeking employment from September 2016.

I am a confident, energetic and effective childcare professional with years of international experience working with children from birth up to 12 years old. I have experience working with children who have academic, medical and behavioural special needs, including children who have Autism & ADHD.

I love to plan activities based on the children’s interests and the age and stage of development of the children. I enjoy cooking healthy meals from scratch and will involve your children in meal planning ensuring the children have a healthy balanced diet. I am experience with twins, I am happy to work on my own or with other staff members or shared care. Experienced helping with homework, reading, spelling, maths and also preparing for school.

I am First-Aid certified and CPR AED certificated (exp. May 2018), CID Police checked (June 2015) and Garda Vetted (Irish-April 2016). I am now looking to further an already successful career and work long-term for nice family in an environment that will allow me to nurture all aspects of their developmental and educational needs. I am very flexible & willing to travel with families if & when necessary. I am also willing to work on a rota basis (1 month on/off or 2 weeks on/off). Looking for £900+net per week.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

TM