PDA

View Full Version : check out all the days you have off in 2017

Benedikt
22-08-2016, 14:28
https://www.superjob.ru/proizvodstvennyj_kalendar/2017/?utm_source=rassylka-s-kartinkami&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20160822-rassylka-s-kartinkami-1618&utm_content=116087649-3

at one or two occasions add on 2 or 3 days from your vacation and one can have a whole week off. of course if you are more than one in the office....

Uncle Wally
22-08-2016, 16:00
Yeah but it's a short new year holiday. Long Mens day.

Benedikt
22-08-2016, 16:37
Yeah but it's a short new year holiday. Long Mens day.

no one is doing much work on the 31st. hospitality excluded of course. we always had full house, no day off for anyone. and anyone who had no valid excuse for NOT working, got a nice fine... (meaning, excluded from all the tips that were collected, that included kitchen as well. and we always got a nice bonus...)

Uncle Wally
22-08-2016, 16:59
no one is doing much work on the 31st. hospitality excluded of course. we always had full house, no day off for anyone. and anyone who had no valid excuse for NOT working, got a nice fine... (meaning, excluded from all the tips that were collected, that included kitchen as well. and we always got a nice bonus...)

You don't have to tell me. I was a musician and worked many a new year and any other holiday.

rusmeister
22-08-2016, 17:44
Looks like a trade of New Year/Christmas days for Army days. Otherwise, holidays look pretty sparse.

Benedikt
23-08-2016, 00:19
Looks like a trade of New Year/Christmas days for Army days. Otherwise, holidays look pretty sparse.

the idea is not so much about the holidays per se. but how much more one can get out from them. add in February and ~march 2 and 3 days from your vacation days and one has an additional 2 weeks off. also in May one can add seven days and one has an additional 2 weeks off. works of course only if the boss ok's that. or if you are in such a position that you can do that.
shorter but more frequent vacations become more and more popular. instead in summer all heading like the lemmings wherever, vacation is being taken in several parts. does not work of course with everybody and everywhere. and February and March are out of the main season, lets say in Thailand, Greece, Tunis, Morocco or even Sochi, one van get good deals on tours and hotels. weather is one thing. some people like it,others don't. i for instance do not like to roast on the beach with million others. and a little rain does not melt me. i am not made of sugar. nothing nicer walking along in the rain on an empty beach...