14-08-2016, 10:32
Malia Obama takes after dad...

That's not a Marlbora. :)

annasophia
14-08-2016, 12:44
I've seen this all over the place.

My question is: why should I care?

(Answer: I don't)

This girl is not running the country. I don't give a shite what she smokes or what she does in any way, shape, or form.
Don't_care. She has no relevance.

I'm a whole lot more interested in her father's failure to prosecute even ONE banker for stealing the American people blind.

This kind of crap is a distraction from the real issues that face the bankrupt American people. She can roll up palm trees into the biggest stogie the world has ever seen and I wouldn't care.

This is just stupid.

TolkoRaz
14-08-2016, 21:25
Malia Obama takes after dad...

That's not a Marlbora. :)

The above post and photo is a very sad, despicable sign that some people have to 'drag' Politician's children into the political fight............ it stinks of desperation to me!

Leave the children out of it - they do not receive a State salary, nor were they voted in by the US of A population.

Fantastika
15-08-2016, 02:32
Oh, not yet. Not worth it. Close down a wasted waterhole website for cantankerous curmudgeons.

Benedikt
15-08-2016, 05:19
That's not a Marlbora. :)[/QUOTE]

suppose they even will find out somethign the dog,cat, canary or even the cockroaches did. dirty election fights, cheap and primitive.
they should rather worry about `Milwaukee. could/might be the beginning of somethign far worse.

fenrir
15-08-2016, 09:13
The above post and photo is a very sad, despicable sign that some people have to 'drag' Politician's children into the political fight............ it stinks of desperation to me!

Leave the children out of it - they do not receive a State salary, nor were they voted in by the US of A population.

I agree with you 100%. Interestingly, the democrats did the same thing with Bush's daughter. Now they are getting a taste of their own medicine.

Benedikt
15-08-2016, 10:01
I agree with you 100%. Interestingly, the democrats did the same thing with Bush's daughter. Now they are getting a taste of their own medicine.

what goes round comes round. there is a lot of truth in these old proverbs abd sayings....

Fantastika
15-08-2016, 11:16
They should rather worry about `Milwaukee. could/might be the beginning of somethign far worse.

You're aware that the racist barbarians in Milwaukee went around burning down buildings because they thought, thanks to the media, that a white man shot a black criminal? Turns out it was black cops shot the black criminal. The racist mob has the collective intelligence of this forum, about that of a carrot.

TolkoRaz
15-08-2016, 14:08
You're aware that the racist barbarians in Milwaukee went around burning down buildings because they thought, thanks to the media, that a white man shot a black criminal? Turns out it was black cops shot the black criminal. The racist mob has the collective intelligence of this forum, about that of a carrot.

As you are part of this forum and have made 5186 posts to date, you are equally to blame for the 'alleged' low IQ / Intelligence level! :10310:

Fantastika
15-08-2016, 17:03
As you are part of this forum and have made 5186 posts to date, you are equally to blame for the 'alleged' low IQ / Intelligence level! :10310:

What kind of moronic illogic is that?

Fantastika
15-08-2016, 17:06
I've seen this all over the place.

My question is: why should I care?

(Answer: I don't)

This girl is not running the country. I don't give a shite what she smokes or what she does in any way, shape, or form.
Don't_care. She has no relevance.

I'm a whole lot more interested in her father's failure to prosecute even ONE banker for stealing the American people blind.

This kind of crap is a distraction from the real issues that face the bankrupt American people. She can roll up palm trees into the biggest stogie the world has ever seen and I wouldn't care.

This is just stupid.

She's 18 years old. She is an adult, not a child.

She is about the same age as Monica Lewinsky, when, with Bill Clinton, he turned the Oval Office into his personal playroom.

I have had guns pointed at me by 13-year-olds, so please don't give me any holier-than-thou sanctified horseshite about "the children".

TolkoRaz
15-08-2016, 21:15
I have had guns pointed at me by 13-year-olds, so please don't give me any holier-than-thou sanctified horseshite about "the children".

I trust that you disarmed those children, kicked their ass and sent them home to their parents!

JPS
15-08-2016, 23:58
The racist mob has the collective intelligence of this forum, about that of a carrot.

Given your many *many* past racist / islamophobic comments then by your own argument the IQ of this forum would rocket upwards if you left.

Fantastika
16-08-2016, 06:43
Given your many *many* past racist / islamophobic comments then by your own argument the IQ of this forum would rocket upwards if you left.

Like I said, the brain of a carrot.

In your case, the brain of a carrot, the bray of a jackass.

Fantastika
16-08-2016, 06:50
I trust that you disarmed those children, kicked their ass and sent them home to their parents!

You're surrounded by three "children" all wearing masks, all pointing guns at you, in a small room, demanding drugs and money, and you're going to do to what? Bust a move? Pull out an I-Phone and call information? Start a discussion group? LOL!

Maybe you have a point, but I don't have enough confront for that. It's better just to let them have their way for the moment. After all, they are children, just poor innocent children!

TolkoRaz
16-08-2016, 14:23
<...>

All very odd! Many here on this site could justifiably use those adjectives to describe what you frequently write in so many of the threads.

natlee
16-08-2016, 14:45
<...>
Classy as always...

FatAndy
16-08-2016, 18:11
Starship commander has 2 days of relaxation procedures, trying to learn how to hate all races, nations and religions in equal degree... l'alla as sayah...

TolkoRaz
16-08-2016, 21:24
Starship commander has 2 days of relaxation procedures, trying to learn how to hate all races, nations and religions in equal degree... l'alla as sayah...

Only 2 days? :eek:

natlee
16-08-2016, 21:28
Only 2 days? :eek: I had nearly asked that same question, but figured Andy must know what he was doing :question:

FatAndy
16-08-2016, 21:46
Only 2 days? :eek:
I'm VERY humane today, 2nd day of vacation... :verycool:

TolkoRaz
16-08-2016, 22:05

I suppose that you are also paying for his vacation?

fenrir
17-08-2016, 13:04

Time to open a cold one and relax!

FatAndy
17-08-2016, 19:06
ККЗ rulezzz!

natlee
24-08-2016, 21:08
What have I missed?

TolkoRaz
24-08-2016, 21:32
What have I missed?

http://forum.expat.ru/showthread.php?670893-US-Elections-2016/page34

Post 509!

I hope he has packed his passport because he has gone on another unplanned vacation!

natlee
24-08-2016, 21:43
http://forum.expat.ru/showthread.php?670893-US-Elections-2016/page34

Post 509! :eek:

So were you one of the two posters involved in the "hate speech"? ;)

Uncle Wally
25-08-2016, 08:29
:eek:

Yes of course he was. We'll start with his reeducations now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iKsarmCy2Y0

TolkoRaz
25-08-2016, 09:32
:eek:

I was probably guilty of hating Fantastika's hate writing!

Uncle Wally
25-08-2016, 10:27
I was probably guilty of hating Fantastika's hate writing!

An admitted hater of hate! This is more serious than I thought!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Sing it note for note