PDA

View Full Version : remember the dead kids in that Karelia camp?

Benedikt
11-08-2016, 05:08
https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-summer-camp-fined-3000-over-deadly-boating-accident-54935

and that is all?

rusmeister
11-08-2016, 09:42
Talk about a slap on the hand.
And does that really nail those actually responsible? I kind of doubt it.

natlee
11-08-2016, 11:22
Disgusting. No, DISGUSTING.

Russian Lad
11-08-2016, 15:15
And does that really nail those actually responsible? I kind of doubt it.

As if you have a clue who (or rather what) is really responsible...

Benedikt
11-08-2016, 17:23
As if you have a clue who (or rather what) is really responsible...

well, the authority, here they are very quickly to have it or to be. but responsibility? it was Misha, or Sasha, or Natasha. i had the day off, i was not here,i did not give the orders. i did not know. All the documentation was in order. we had them checked. we had all the stamps and permits.
a woman was big mouthing off in an interview.she was there already the third time and the place was bad. so why the hell did she go there three times?
///Moscow/// knew already 2 years ago they had problems up there. they did do nothing but still sent kids up there.
One mother shouted in an interview her kid came home with a high fever. did she do anything? no.why not was the question. no answer.
There was at that time a children ombudsman. Pavel Astakanov (sp?). he must have heard about it. or parents should/could complain to him. was it done?
In Russia the fish is STILL being cleaned tail up first. even if it stinks from the head.

so, who will it be? the little

fenrir
12-08-2016, 11:10
Methinks the families may have to take a more personal way of getting justice.

Judge
12-08-2016, 11:16
https://themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-summer-camp-fined-3000-over-deadly-boating-accident-54935

and that is all?
I don't think that is all, 5 people were arrested. Have there been any charges brought against these 5?

Russian Lad
12-08-2016, 13:50
In Russia the fish is STILL being cleaned tail up first. even if it stinks from the head.

It rots from the head indeed. And if it is rotting in the head I throw such fish away. Judging by what you have written you still clean it up tail first and serve to the visitors?:)

Benedikt
12-08-2016, 14:13
I don't think that is all, 5 people were arrested. Have there been any charges brought against these 5?

does not say in that article. and i did not find anything in any other rag or newspaper either. neither does it say anywhere that parents might seek a private court case-hearing or anything of that sort.