PDA

View Full Version : Guess who?

natlee
05-08-2016, 15:06
Clue: a former member of expat.ru.

Judge
05-08-2016, 16:09
What a nasty thing to say, Nat just told me her side of the story, lost for words, Andy pass me the popcorn.

natlee
05-08-2016, 16:20
I may just stop and think the next time I feel like commenting on irresponsible behavior of a pet owner :eek: (the heck I will!)

Still NO guesses? How very boring! :p

Suuryaa
05-08-2016, 19:28
They say, all our wishes return to ourselves...

FatAndy
05-08-2016, 19:48
What's the expression! by Return of The Bomzh

They say, all our wishes return to ourselves...
I know, it's a karma... by Boris Grebenschikov

vossy7
05-08-2016, 20:38
Nat ,you know what , I have left the forum for the last few months as my brilliant father in law has fought a long battle with a disease called in the west as Lou Gherigs ....in Russia it is BAS.....he peacefully passed away recently and I had the pleasure to give him his last shave .....I was amazed at the cemetery when they gave him a gun salute ....brilliant man....he defended Russia:crying:

natlee
05-08-2016, 20:58
Nat ,you know what , I have left the forum for the last few months as my brilliant father in law has fought a long battle with a disease called in the west as Lou Gherigs ....in Russia it is BAS.....he peacefully passed away recently and I had the pleasure to give him his last shave .....I was amazed at the cemetery when they gave him a gun salute ....brilliant man....he defended Russia:crying: My condolences honey, you're a good man to have been there for him.

Benedikt
05-08-2016, 22:40
I may just stop and think the next time I feel like commenting on irresponsible behavior of a pet owner :eek: (the heck I will!)

Natlee there are a lot of monkeys around to fill up the human zoo. not worth wasting a second of your time. but I believe strongly in - what goes round, comes round - and he or she will get what is due, when it is due. forget about it, enjoy the last few days of summer. or whatever there is left of, was not much this year.

JPS
06-08-2016, 07:31

Mr Cato?

rusmeister
06-08-2016, 08:55
Adamodeus?

natlee
06-08-2016, 09:45
Mr Cato? Nope!

Adamodeus? Huh? :D

FatAndy
06-08-2016, 11:09
Mr Cato?

Men hardly able for such poisoning... :)

Suuryaa
06-08-2016, 11:51
Men hardly able for such poisoning... :)

Men that are men.

natlee
06-08-2016, 12:05
Men hardly able for such poisoning... :) Wrong, because the above was posted on my FB timeline by a man. Well, a creature with a pair of balls anyway :ignore:

FatAndy
06-08-2016, 12:14
Tell him to consult a good psychiatrist.

natlee
06-08-2016, 12:48
Tell him to consult a good psychiatrist. I don't think I'll be speaking to him again ;)

Any more guesses?

vossy7
06-08-2016, 12:53
Nat , here is something to ponder......wisdom, Confucius told us that wisdom is comprised of three things
Reflection he said was the nobelist
Imitation the easiest
Experience ....the bitterist ......
Treat this experience with the contempt it deserves .......ignore it!

natlee
06-08-2016, 13:08
Nat , here is something to ponder......wisdom, Confucius told us that wisdom is comprised of three things
Reflection he said was the nobelist
Imitation the easiest
Experience ....the bitterist ......
Treat this experience with the contempt it deserves .......ignore it! You're a wise man, vossychka, and a sweet one at that. The man in question was never a friend, so I honestly do not care in the slightest. The truth is, I'm experiencing severe withdrawal having left my man on Tue without so much as a chance to speak to him for even a couple of minutes as he's currently away and busy, so I only got online to try and take my mind off him - needless to say, it did not work! Long-distance relationships aren't for everyone, certainly not me as I spend a week in tears and barely able to function every time we leave one another... :(

rusmeister
06-08-2016, 13:48
Huh? :D

I guess that was before your time...

vossy7
06-08-2016, 14:32
You're a wise man, vossychka, and a sweet one at that. The man in question was never a friend, so I honestly do not care in the slightest. The truth is, I'm experiencing severe withdrawal having left my man on Tue without so much as a chance to speak to him for even a couple of minutes as he's currently away and busy, so I only got online to try and take my mind off him - needless to say, it did not work! Long-distance relationships aren't for everyone, certainly not me as I spend a week in tears and barely able to function every time we leave one another... :(
Nat, a lot of 'I' there how is your family keeping up?

natlee
06-08-2016, 16:27
Nat, a lot of 'I' there how is your family keeping up? Eldest daughter is in the US for a friend's wedding and the little one's with me - she's ok, thinking and talking about her dad, but no tears. Bf's away with his kids enjoying himself, I'm sure.

Uncle Wally
06-08-2016, 18:28
Eldest daughter is in the US for a friend's wedding and the little one's with me - she's ok, thinking and talking about her dad, but no tears. Bf's away with his kids enjoying himself, I'm sure.

I think you need a hug. Come on everyone group hug with Natlee, we love you so very much!

Uncle Wally
06-08-2016, 18:34

PM me their name, they will never write you or anyone else ever again.

Benedikt
06-08-2016, 19:18
Wrong, because the above was posted on my FB timeline by a man. Well, a creature with a pair of balls anyway :ignore:

someone who posted THAT has NO cojones in my opinion!

Uncle Wally
06-08-2016, 19:21
someone who posted THAT has NO cojones in my opinion!

Not only that but a mental disorder! Who could not love Natlee?

JPS
06-08-2016, 20:23
PM me their name, they will never write you or anyone else ever again.

I'm sure that will have them quaking in their boots. Not.

Nats - You could always adjust your FB security settings so that your profile isn't open to the whole world. Save yourself some grief, save us from playing silly games and save everyone from Wally's creeping.

natlee
06-08-2016, 20:40
I'm sure that will have them quaking in their boots. Not.

Nats - You could always adjust your FB security settings so that your profile isn't open to the whole world. Save yourself some grief, save us from playing silly games and save everyone from Wally's creeping. It's not, he was a FB friend ;) Ahh but silly games make me feel young :shame:

Uncle Wally
06-08-2016, 21:48
I'm sure that will have them quaking in their boots. Not.. It was not the intention. The intended was to make Natlee feel like someone care for her. You push me enough and I get their name.

Do you know how I met my first wife? There was this older friend who had his car broken into. He asked me to talk to the suspect because I was only 16 at the time. When I saw a girl I knew that was dating him I told her "tell him to watch out because I was looking for him. She told me that she too wished for me to beat him as he slipped her drugs and raped her. The first time I beat him he had a broken nose. The second time he had a broken nose and a rib. I am a lover not some money grabbing pussy. Romantic to a fault and willing to die for love. You, well let's just say what I think about you.

vossy7
06-08-2016, 22:32
Wrong, because the above was posted on my FB timeline by a man. Well, a creature with a pair of balls anyway :ignore:

Nat, I have a big pair of round things and also a serious крыша if you ever need help:gift:

Uncle Wally
06-08-2016, 22:42
Nat, I have a big pair of round things and also a serious крыша if you ever need help:gift:

We know, you have shown us photos of you in a kilt. Now we know what those things hanging out were.

natlee
06-08-2016, 23:40
Nat, I have a big pair of round things and also a serious крыша if you ever need help:gift: Thanks honey :) :heart:

JPS
07-08-2016, 19:45
So who is it then?

natlee
07-08-2016, 20:29
So who is it then? Without saying his name, it is the man who never stays in one place for long, is engaged to be married to a new woman every few months (and gets dumped every time), applies to get a degree in every field there is only to drop it a week later, has an aunt/uncle/cousin/nephew who's been where you've been, done what you've done, knows better than you do, and is best friends with the Queen of England as well as the president of the United States.

And he said what he said after I'd told him that I hoped that he would think twice the next time he wanted to adopt a pet he did not plan to take along when he next moved (he's currently looking for a new home for his cat yet again having already dumped the poor guy once only to take him back three years later!)

JPS
07-08-2016, 20:53
Without saying his name, it is the man who never stays in one place for long, is engaged to be married to a new woman every few months (and gets dumped every time), applies to get a degree in every field there is only to drop it a week later, has an aunt/uncle/cousin/nephew who's been where you've been, done what you've done, knows better than you do, and is best friends with the Queen of England as well as the president of the United States.

And he said what he said after I'd told him that I hoped that he would think twice the next time he wanted to adopt a pet he did not plan to take along when he next moved (he's currently looking for a new home for his cat yet again having already dumped the poor guy once only to take him back three years later!)

No idea. expat.ru name?

natlee
07-08-2016, 21:06
No idea. expat.ru name? PMed you.

Uncle Wally
07-08-2016, 21:37
Without saying his name, it is the man who never stays in one place for long, is engaged to be married to a new woman every few months (and gets dumped every time), applies to get a degree in every field there is only to drop it a week later, has an aunt/uncle/cousin/nephew who's been where you've been, done what you've done, knows better than you do, and is best friends with the Queen of England as well as the president of the United States.

I think I know who it is. No wonder he has problems all the time.

Russian Lad
08-08-2016, 01:56
it is the man who never stays in one place for long, is engaged to be married to a new woman every few months (and gets dumped every time)

Hey, that sounds like Wally, but on a second thought maybe that's the awesome bartender or even Mrzuzzo/Yak?:))) I have only these three candidates in mind, but I doubt the last two can be so rude. Wonder how they are doing though - Yak was somewhere in Krasnodar and Mrzuzzo, is he happily married somewhere in the US now? Are you still using icq (see the icq icon under your pic)? How cute.:)))

TolkoRaz
08-08-2016, 04:15
Rhymes with Shakespeare me thinks! ;)

natlee
08-08-2016, 08:39
Hey, that sounds like Wally, but on a second thought maybe that's the awesome bartender or even Mrzuzzo/Yak?:))) I have only these three candidates in mind, but I doubt the last two can be so rude. Wonder how they are doing though - Yak was somewhere in Krasnodar and Mrzuzzo, is he happily married somewhere in the US now? Are you still using icq (see the icq icon under your pic)? How cute.:)))Ahh guys, I'd have thought my description was plenty good enough, but clearly not - sigh!

RL, mrzuzzo is married and is a sweet (and handsome) young man any girl would've been lucky to have! (but no longer can :) ) Luckily, the "awesome bartender" I've not even heard of/from for many years! Which leaves..

P.S. I do not use icq! :D

Rhymes with Shakespeare me thinks! ;) Any specific prize you're looking for? ;)

Uncle Wally
08-08-2016, 09:01
Rhymes with Shakespeare me thinks! ;)

He has a cat?

Uncle Wally
08-08-2016, 09:16
Hey, that sounds like Wally, but on a second thought maybe that's the awesome bartender or even Mrzuzzo/Yak?:))) I have only these three candidates in mind, but I doubt the last two can be so rude. Wonder how they are doing though - Yak was somewhere in Krasnodar and Mrzuzzo, is he happily married somewhere in the US now? Are you still using icq (see the icq icon under your pic)? How cute.:)))

I at least stay in the same city. This guy can't even stay in a whole country for very long never mind his own.

As far as Natlee I just adore her and would never say a bad thing to her or about her even though she has rejected ever single one of my advances. Which is good and correct for her, I admit I'm not the best choice for a husband, maybe a lover but those are two different things . Poor girl has enough stalkers, male and female she really doesn't need anymore.

This guy has problems and by his statement to the lovely Natlee I can see why he just goes around making things worse.

natlee
08-08-2016, 09:23
He has a cat? Shakespeare? ;)

Not for much longer! :evilgrin:

natlee
08-08-2016, 09:24
He has a cat? Shakespeare? ;)

Uncle Wally
08-08-2016, 09:31
Shakespeare? ;)

He had a cat too?

I meant Yakespeare. That guy should be barred from ever owning any kind of pet. Maybe using the internet too.

natlee
08-08-2016, 09:37
He had a cat too?

I meant Yakespeare. That guy should be barred from ever owning any kind of pet. Maybe using the internet too. I know, and I tried responding but got this crap message again about a mod needing to approve my post! Then tried again to send the same thing without quoting you and was told it was a duplicate post to what I'd already tried to send - LOL! F'n crazy! The forum's way of telling me I need a break? ;)

He won't have it for much longer!

JPS
08-08-2016, 10:00
Without seeing the rest of the conversation Natlee had with him I'm not going to judge anyone.

One message shown out of context is not the way to decide who is right or wrong..

Uncle Wally
08-08-2016, 10:11
Without seeing the rest of the conversation Natlee had with him I'm not going to judge anyone.

One message shown out of context is not the way to decide who is right or wrong..

Yes we know, the other forum you like so much is full of stalkers and crazies. Just the tone and words used are enough to show this is not a person who is stable. Knowing both of them for many years I will stay on Natlee's side. This guy is a pathological liar and a stalker.

natlee
08-08-2016, 10:34

One message shown out of context is not the way to decide who is right or wrong.. I'm sure I touched a nerve there (I wouldn't mind showing the screenshots - not that I see much point), but let me just tell you that I would never ever wish stuff like that on smb else's children, if anyone at all. If you think there's anything I or anyone else could've said to justify words like that, then I see no point in further discussion, sorry.

Uncle Wally
08-08-2016, 10:55
I'm sure I touched a nerve there (I wouldn't mind showing the screenshots - not that I see much point), but let me just tell you that I would never ever wish stuff like that on smb else's children, if anyone at all. If you think there's anything I or anyone else could've said to justify words like that, then I see no point in further discussion, sorry.

That's very true! There is no justification.

Uncle Wally
08-08-2016, 11:06

To Yaks, all the hate you spit at Natlee , I'm sure has followed you and will follow you for the rest of your life. The only thing that can save you is real apologies ot Natlee and admitting you are a bad cat owner.

I just read his lies about getting thrown out of Russia and how the Russian haters ate it up. Yaks how can it be a "local" problem when it's the FSB or the FMS? You even admitted it wasn't in your next post. Come on Yak tell us the truth, why were you really thrown out?

Russian Lad
08-08-2016, 13:27
The plot thickens?:) Yak, tell us your side of the story, we are all ears.:tongue: Natlee, one of my three guesses was right, so Tolko deserves only 2/3 of the prize! Besides, he is an insider, in a way, and as such may even be disqualified just as the Russian athletes who used doping.:) Hehe

natlee
08-08-2016, 13:53
:lovepot::shame:
Besides, he is an insider Mmmmm! :shame: :D :ignore:

And it was four guesses! ;)

Russian Lad
08-08-2016, 14:33
:lovepot::shame: Mmmmm! :shame: :D :ignore:

And it was four guesses! ;)

No, the first one was a recreational poke at Wally.:big-grin::dont-tell-anyone:

natlee
08-08-2016, 14:39
No, the first one was a recreational poke at Wally.:big-grin::dont-tell-anyone: I did wonder!

bydand
08-08-2016, 14:48
Yaks did say (if I remember correctly) he is bipolar, which means he can swing from euphoric to deeply depressed. That could explain his action in this case (depressed about the cat) and actions in his life, in a simplistic way; not to say that should excuse his actions.

I agree with you for once Wally, the bad energy, or hate as you call it, will, and has, followed him like a cloud.

Uncle Wally
08-08-2016, 16:17
Yaks did say (if I remember correctly) he is bipolar, which means he can swing from euphoric to deeply depressed. That could explain his action in this case (depressed about the cat) and actions in his life, in a simplistic way; not to say that should excuse his actions.

I agree with you for once Wally, the bad energy, or hate as you call it, will, and has, followed him like a cloud.

Well it's good that he can admit he's bipolar but that shouldn't be an excuse. He should still apologize to Natlee when he's on the flip side. Like any real man would do.

Uncle Wally
08-08-2016, 16:18
No, the first one was a recreational poke at Wally.:big-grin::dont-tell-anyone:

Who said you get three guesses?

You still get nothing, nada, zip!

Russian Lad
08-08-2016, 16:37
Who said you get three guesses?

You still get nothing, nada, zip!

Not even a tepid doshirak or a stale pelmeshka? Cruel pussy (aka a cat)-lover!:whew:

bydand
08-08-2016, 16:42
Well it's good that he can admit he's bipolar but that shouldn't be an excuse. He should still apologize to Natlee when he's on the flip side. Like any real man would do.

What's your excuse? Alcohol? Man up!

Before you reply, if you care to; think of how many times you were banned from this site, and under how many user names, for insulting people and for other indiscretions. To my knowledge Yaks has never been banned from this site, and his message to Nat was personal (though I would not take it personally, IMHO he's sick). Natlee made it public on this forum, I think for a good reason; to try and understand, she did not besmirch or condemn. That's why we love her.

bydand
08-08-2016, 16:47
Not even a tepid doshirak or a stale pelmeshka? Cruel pussy (aka a cat)-lover!:whew:

Wally has a cat? Unbelievable, pictures or its not true. The cat would kick his аss out!

natlee
08-08-2016, 17:03
To my knowledge Yaks has never been banned from this site, and his message to Nat was personal (though I would not take it personally, IMHO he's sick). Natlee made it public on this forum, I think for a good reason; to try and understand, she did not besmirch or condemn. That's why we love her. Thanks for that. The thing is, he posted the above on my Facebook Timeline, meaning, hundreds of people (both mine and his FB friends) could've (had the opportunity to anyway) read it, which is why, to me, it wasn't "personal". Had he sent it via PM, I probably wouldn't have posted it on here. He did block me shortly afterwards which meant that the message no longer showed on my timeline, but something tells me he didn't do that only to remove his message ;) Anyhoo, I do not wish the above on him nor anyone else (at the moment anyway :eek: ), and hope that he gets the help (I think) he needs.

bydand
08-08-2016, 17:16
Thanks Nat, I know nothing of Facebook, and certainly understand how you could/would be upset, or indeed worse. As others have stated, its clearly his problem.

bydand
08-08-2016, 19:17
Nat, I have a big pair of round things...

Can't help myself vossy, being the mathmaster you are, surely you know its a big pair of oblate spheroids!:winking:

Russian Lad
08-08-2016, 20:24
Can't help myself vossy, being the mathmaster you are, surely you know its a big pair of oblate spheroids!:winking:

Untruncated ones?

natlee
09-08-2016, 11:24
How did this turn into an anti Wally thread? :question:

I'm afraid I've not been around much to know of all his wrongdoings, but can only assume that since he's still on here (while he's made no secret of who he is), then he's been a good boy, for some time? I mean heck, Fantastika's still here and I do not recall a single apology from her/him?

bydand
09-08-2016, 12:29
Sorry Nat. How it happened is I agree with Wally it would be good for Yaks, if that's who it was, to apologize to you. I see though he is a hypocrite for not apologizing for what he said about me, to get in the Sin Bin. It was slanderous and libelous.

My apologies, I shall cease and desist.

natlee
09-08-2016, 13:22
Sorry Nat. How it happened is I agree with Wally it would be good for Yaks, if that's who it was, to apologize to you. I see though he is a hypocrite for not apologizing for what he said about me, to get in the Sin Bin. It was slanderous and libelous.

My apologies, I shall cease and desist. Oh, I hadn't realized there was a conflict between you two..

rusmeister
09-08-2016, 17:24
The thing that struck me most about Yak was his inconsistency combined with certainty and dogmatism. I understand and can respect the latter; all of us are dogmatic; it's just that some of us think we aren't. But he bounced from religion to religion, and in all cases was certain - and yet couldn't defend his previous religious attraction. I remember he was especially upset over the topic of divorce; to wit, that children might, above all, wish that their natural father and mother would or would have learned to love each other when it becomes difficult to do so. I understand, on the one hand, it IS a very painful topic for those who have experienced, or even come close to it. On the other hand, a direct result of that pain is our willingness to deceive ourselves about the nature of marriage and children.
Still, he was willing to confront differences, truthfully or not, and I think that is generally a strength when compared to the weakness and cowardice of a complete unwillingness to deal with any confrontation (I think of the dinosaur from "Toy Story" saying "I can't stand confrontations!"). Hardly anyone is truly irredeemable, though we are rather stubborn, even to the point of refusing to admit that perhaps we might need redemption.

FatAndy
09-08-2016, 18:40
Some posts moved to "This nasty Wally" thread.

Uncle Wally
10-08-2016, 01:44
Some posts moved to "This nasty Wally" thread.

You phase it oh so well Andy. ��

Yaks
12-08-2016, 11:15
Former member of a site means just that. Someone else brought this drama to my attention. Why post it here?

Firstly, I was given a cat unexpectedly and then found a new home for him. The new owners supposedly had allergies and gave him back to me one week before I was moving to Turkey. I was in a bind so, on the day I was flying out, a friend said he would take him and give him to a friend who wanted a cat. Only his friend had just got a cat and so my friend looked after the cat for 3 years. I didn't expect to take him back, I thought he was in a good home. When I returned they insisted I take him, and thinking I would stay in Russia, I agreed. He is an adorable cat. Now, my ex boss has a guy at the migration service blocking me or scaring people off doing invitations. Can't do it officially as I've done nothing wrong. Also had the FSB hound me for 6 months but I resolved that and those FSB guys- who she sent iPhones etc to every year- are in a world of trouble with their superiors. I could stay in Russia but live in another city but I'm here for my friends in Krasnodar. Many of them can visit me where I'm going and I don't have to worry about visas.

As for changing religions, rusmeister you changed your denomination too. I don't begrudge anyone on their own personal journey- and for me that led me to becoming Jewish- which I will always be.

As for Natlee, her comments on my wall when I was saying goodbye to a cat that I can't take with me and adore, were totally unnecessary. As was bringing up my love life (especially when she has skipped around countries with various men too. That's fine, no crime in looking for love, trying to find a place to call home etc. but don't attack me over my decisions on my wall and get personal, I love it how she says she only commented on my cat- she didn't. She posted that same day that she was going to trim her Facebook list and obviously went looking for a fight. I did consider her a friend prior to this - and again this has nothing to do with expat.ru.

Wally, it's a bit rich , your comments considering your own issues and demons and the fact my inbox is full of messages from you thanking me for supporting you in the past at a low point in your life and when you were being attacked by everyone. Guess you're better now.

And yes I have had many jobs and careers, done a lot of courses and met some well known people. The latter because of a family connection, no work of my own or own reputation and also working in a 5 star hotel they are known to frequent. But Natlee thanks for bringing all that up- it shows your friendship was worth little anyway.

I usually refrain from swearing, though I have a temper. The decision to leave Russia was not my choice or goal but my mental health is in pretty bad shape and didn't think I would make it to my birthday. I have an enlarged aorta and left ventricle which could go any time, renal arteries near blocked, pneumonia twice in the last year and my C factor protein levels are 20 times over the high risk level for a heart attack. I've got 5 maybe 10 years if I don't do a radical change and that's why I'm going to elevation and mountain air and won't be working again. Just travelling. I'm literally trying to save my life- and that's why I won't fight to stay. Having that notion attacked in a personal way- not just about a cat many posted about that- was why I responded to her with a curse. That's that. I suspected she would screenshot and could live with that, the post was there for less than a minute before I deleted it and just blocked her, deciding it just ain't worth it.

Judge
12-08-2016, 11:37
Yak,sorry to hear about your troubles , but still no reason to say that bad stuff about Nat and especially her family, really uncalled for.
Get well soon.

rusmeister
12-08-2016, 12:22
Hi Yak,
Many have spiritual journeys that take them more than one place. In my own case, I was raised one thing (Baptist), dropped it like a hot rock upon reaching adulthood, spent almost twenty years as a lazy agnostic before realizing I had to return to Christian faith. I was very lucky to be immediately pointed to Orthodoxy. That's the extent of my own journey.

Other people, like an extremely close relative of mine, move from religion to religion. She has been Presbyterian, Catholic, Baptist, past lives, Mormon, and Mennonite. Always looking for Christ, always sincere, but never finding ultimate constancy. After all, whatever we have works for us, until... it doesn't work.

As to only my experience of you on expat, you were Pentecostal, I think, then briefly dabbled in Orthodoxy, then moved on to Judaism. To my mind, always sincerely. If there are other experiences in your "portfolio", I don't know about them. Maybe you will remain a Jewish convert for the rest of your days. But given your mobility in the time I knew you (insofar as we can know anyone online), I think I can be excused for seeing a lack of constancy such as I described above.

Time will tell.

natlee
12-08-2016, 12:26
Well... Yes, I did only post about the cat wishing him all the best and for you to think the next time you decided to take on a pet. You then said "**** you Natasha", after which I did say something along the lines of why am I even surprised given your relationship history (again, I have the screenshots, if you wish), which is when you posted what you posted on my Timeline. It is clear to me you still think that what you'd posted was perfectly justified, so you should have no issues with me having shared the message with our friends on here.

As for my post and looking for trouble - that is funny (though somewhat flattering you'd paid attention), you weren't one of the few people I was going to remove as "friends" nor was I looking for trouble, just letting people know that they were welcome to PM me if they wished to remain in contact, as all I was doing was removing the few people with whom I had had little to no contact over the years - not anyone I'd been pissed off with for any reason :) Silly, I know, but the last time I did this I ended up upsetting a few former FB friends! :ignore:

As for your health and troubles, we all have issues, Yaks, but I won't begin to list mine on here, least of all to justify myself and my actions. Piece of advice, if I may - share these things with true friends and family, not hundreds of Facebook/Redtape/Expat "friends", for the majority not only won't care, but will take the piss. And once again, nothing anyone will ever say to me will make me wish the above on their families. Be well.

Uncle Wally
12-08-2016, 12:33
Yak,sorry to hear about your troubles , but still no reason to say that bad stuff about Nat and especially her family, really uncalled for.
Get well soon.

Very unnecessary, and then write about stuff about "poor me". It would have been easier and better if he just apologized, end, over, done with.

Yak prove you got PM's from me.

And Yak why don't you sound so poor and unhealthy on the other side?

Uncle Wally
12-08-2016, 12:49
Well... Yes, I did only post about the cat wishing him all the best and for you to think the next time you decided to take on a pet. You then said "**** you Natasha", after which I did say something along the lines of why am I even surprised given your relationship history (again, I have the screenshots, if you wish), which is when you posted what you posted on my Timeline. It is clear to me you still think that what you'd posted was perfectly justified, so you should have no issues with me having shared the message with our friends on here.

As for my post and looking for trouble - that is funny (though somewhat flattering you'd paid attention), you weren't one of the few people I was going to remove as "friends" nor was I looking for trouble, just letting people know that they were welcome to contact me if they wished to remain in contact, as all I was doing was removing the few people with whom I had had little to no contact over the years - not anyone I'd been pissed off with for any reason :) Silly, I know, but the last time I did this I ended up upsetting a few then former FB friends! :ignore:

As for your health and troubles, we all have issues, Yaks, but I won't begin to list mine on here, least of all to justify myself and my actions. Piece of advice, if I may - share these things with true friends and family, not hundreds of Facebook/Redtape/Expat "friends", for the majority not only won't care, but will take the piss. And once again, nothing anyone will ever say to me will make me wish the above on their families. Be well.

Don't worry he hasn't proven anything here. Well except that he can just attack you again and beg for sympathy from the rest of us.

Maybe if you say, "Yak I'm sorry you're a bad pet owner and I'm sorry I pointed it out" Then maybe he would apologize for saying the most vile and nasty things to you. It would only be the right thing to do.

natlee
12-08-2016, 14:07
Don't worry he hasn't proven anything here. Well except that he can just attack you again and beg for sympathy from the rest of us.

Maybe if you say, "Yak I'm sorry you're a bad pet owner and I'm sorry I pointed it out" Then maybe he would apologize for saying the most vile and nasty things to you. It would only be the right thing to do. I will not apologize for that, but, to be fair, I should probably not have mentioned his relationship history - not even in response to the "**** you" that I got. It wasn't very nice, which I will admit, though justifies neither the "**** you" nor the above, in my opinion. Yaks should probably not have mentioned my relationship history on here either, but there you go :) But, he's right in some of what he's said - 3 relationships, the most short-lived of which was 3 years, two of which were with the fathers of my two children, my home having always (so far anyway) been Moscow.. hmmm, nope, nothing wrong with that at all! ;)

Russian Lad
12-08-2016, 14:08
Yak, it would have been easier to just apologize. She is only a woman. Which means - to be taken lightly and not to be offended rather viciously.:) If you are a real macho you seem to believe you are. Besides, what does her family have to do with all this?

I'm going to elevation and mountain air and won't be working again. Just travelling.

Now, I am jealous. You have inherited a fortune again? Do you need a secretary?:)

3 relationships, the most short-lived of which was 3 years, two of which were with the fathers of my two children, my home having always (so far anyway) been Moscow.. hmmm, nope, nothing wrong with that at all!

You sound like an ideal client for my dating site.:) I thank God (though I don't believe in it) for the Russian women. It is a real feast.

natlee
12-08-2016, 14:28
She is only a woman. :evilgrin:
You sound like an ideal client for my dating site.:) Not me, sorry - I happen to be madly in love with the father of my youngest daughter, so much so that my deepest fantasies have not involved another man for years! ;)

Russian Lad
12-08-2016, 16:17
my deepest fantasies have not involved another man for years!

No problem, we are very patient.:big-grin:

natlee
12-08-2016, 20:08
No problem, we are very patient.:big-grin: Can't at least one of you wish for me (and my family) to be happy? :evilgrin: ;)

Russian Lad
12-08-2016, 20:30
Can't at least one of you wish for me (and my family) to be happy? :evilgrin: ;)

In my case there is nothing personal - just business.:big-grin: And I do wish you and your family well - we might understand this "well" differently (after all, there is no accounting for tastes and/or interpretations), but you do have my heartly-felt and sincere well wish.:cool::balloon:

rusmeister
12-08-2016, 20:38
It is the business aspect here that is opposed to the human and moral aspect. Not saying you do this, RL, but if one can make more money by encouraging couples to split up and remarry another through their business, that may be "good business" but is certainly bad morality.

So yes, I wish stability and permanence to you, Natlee, a good husband who will be the shining knight and reasonably good father, faithful unto death. And business be damned.

rusmeister
12-08-2016, 20:39
duplicate. Thanks, server!

Russian Lad
12-08-2016, 20:41
It is the business aspect here that is opposed to the human and moral aspect. If one can make more money by encouraging couples to split up and remarry another through their business, that may be "good business" but is certainly bad morality.

Rusmeister, when your God was dishing out the sense of humor to his creations you were clearly on AOL or hiding very well. All I am doing is trying to have a friendly bickering, I thought this was obvious... Ask Natlee if she has taken what I have said as an offense or as a joke.
P.S. A spreadsheet sermon on God's view of humor in 3-2-1...

natlee
13-08-2016, 18:47
So yes, I wish stability and permanence to you, Natlee, a good husband who will be the shining knight and reasonably good father, faithful unto death. Thanks Rus! Would be good to settle with my man! :thumbsup:

All I am doing is trying to have a friendly bickering, I thought this was obvious... Ask Natlee if she has taken what I have said as an offense or as a joke. No offense taken whatsoever - it's RL after all! ;)

FatAndy
13-08-2016, 19:15
No offense taken whatsoever - it's RL after all! ;)
Yes, in vivo

bydand
13-08-2016, 19:56
I more than wish, and hope for you happiness. Happiness can truly be a choice; ...that from a Wally proclaimed grumpy old man. Be happy Nat!:smile:

natlee
13-08-2016, 20:34
I more than wish, and hope for you happiness. Happiness can truly be a choice; ...that from a Wally proclaimed grumpy old man. Be happy Nat!:smile: Wow, thank you bydand! :)

Uncle Wally
13-08-2016, 21:32
I will not apologize for that, but, to be fair, I should probably not have mentioned his relationship history - not even in response to the "**** you" that I got. It wasn't very nice, which I will admit, though justifies neither the "**** you" nor the above, in my opinion. Yaks should probably not have mentioned my relationship history on here either, but there you go :) But, he's right in some of what he's said - 3 relationships, the most short-lived of which was 3 years, two of which were with the fathers of my two children, my home having always (so far anyway) been Moscow.. hmmm, nope, nothing wrong with that at all! ;)

We know your history and it's ok with us. But to wish someone such bad things is incomprehensible. Then attack that same person again trying to defend yourself and look for sympathy, because you've been weak and stupid all your life. I myself have some serious health problems but they are my own doing, I don't complain and look for no sympathy. I made my choice long ago and I can live with it. We can't control the actions of others we can only control our response which you have done well. This is one of the things I like most about you. I fell in love with you not so much for your beauty (and you are very beautiful ) but what you post here. You are a very kind person, caring and thoughtful. Unfortunately you cared for a cat and had an ogre attack you. That's what you get sometimes for caring. Please don't stop being so nice! Take your daughters and hug them, you are very lucky to have them, someone to care for you when you get old (but not ugly because you will never be ) this is all that matters in our life. To be good enough so people care. He is just a stupid person and you can just forget about him, you are richer and more loved than he will ever be. That's why he gets so angry. You are good and kind.

Uncle Wally
13-08-2016, 21:35
I more than wish, and hope for you happiness. Happiness can truly be a choice; ...that from a Wally proclaimed grumpy old man. Be happy Nat!:smile:

No I can't argue with that, all you said was good and true. Keep up the good work! We'll get over your grumpiness. Maybe.

bydand
13-08-2016, 22:05
No I can't argue with that, all you said was good and true. Keep up the good work! We'll get over your grumpiness. Maybe.

I'm not grumpy, except in your mind, though I do complain. For good reason.

Choose happiness Nat! Don't let гнида bother you!:smile:

natlee
13-08-2016, 22:11
Take your daughters and hug them, you are very lucky to have them, someone to care for you when you get old (but not ugly because you will never be ) this is all that matters in our life. :whew::big-grin:

Uncle Wally
13-08-2016, 22:11

No good reason to complain. Only a good reason to fix something.

bydand
13-08-2016, 22:28
No good reason to complain. Only a good reason to fix something.

OK, fix it.

Uncle Wally
13-08-2016, 23:04
OK, fix it.

Why should I fix your problem? I've got enough of my own. I just opened the fifth bottle of vodka today, my friend who has been at the table for 24 hours drinking and eating just stood up and pissed in his pants then fell on the floor. I picked him up off the floor 4 times yesterday. He had his door kicked in then got punched in the mouth by our neighbor and while I was sleeping fell and cut his head. I just picked him up and put him in bed. Now I need to drink myself to sleep. I got deals tomorrow, the French death metal band comes back to Moscow and I need to house them and take them on a tour of Moscow for two days before they fly to Cuba for their next gig and I have to worry about my friend and his drinking. He has to be to work on Monday. Do you care about my whining?

rusmeister
13-08-2016, 23:59
Rusmeister, when your God was dishing out the sense of humor to his creations you were clearly on AOL or hiding very well. All I am doing is trying to have a friendly bickering, I thought this was obvious... Ask Natlee if she has taken what I have said as an offense or as a joke.
P.S. A spreadsheet sermon on God's view of humor in 3-2-1...
I was hiding.

rusmeister
14-08-2016, 00:00

Choose happiness Nat! Don't let гнида bother you!:smile:

It's the avatar, bydand. Your cat looks grumpy.

Uncle Wally
14-08-2016, 00:05
It's the avatar, bydand. Your cat looks grumpy.

Doesn't it?

mr krinkle
14-08-2016, 01:41
People who change their Religion all the time are looking for God in the wrong place.....and never trust a man who keeps a cat....

@Wally....you really should try and get your friend to AA....at the moment,youre enabling him.....a true friend would get him help.he obviously needs it.

vossy7
14-08-2016, 19:29
all I can add to this post is that I am presently surprised to see some healthy dialog going on with some of my favorite posters :love:

natlee
14-08-2016, 19:44
all I can add to this post is that I am presently surprised to see some healthy dialog going on with some of my favorite posters :love: Who is she/he? :evilgrin:

;)

vossy7
14-08-2016, 20:27
Who is she/he? :evilgrin:

;)

Well you, blushingly, of course.....and the rest are .....well just bit players :smile: