PDA

View Full Version : Native English speaking teacher in Saint Petersburg

jonah42
02-07-2016, 18:01
kierankirwan1@gmail.com

Fully qualified English teacher with experience teaching all levels. I have taught a wide variety of students and courses ranging from corporate groups, exam preparation, English for travelling and lessons for children. In my lessons I like to follow a communicative approach in which the student will have plenty of speaking time to practice their conversational and listening skills but at the same time not neglecting written and grammar exercises in order to reinforce their knowledge of new topics and language.

I am committed to helping you to achieve your goals in the English language whatever they may be and if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Квалифицированный преподаватель английского языка с опытом преподавания на всех уровнях. Я преподаю широкому спектру студентов. Курсы (начиная от корпоративных групп), подготовка к экзаменам, английский для путешествий и занятия для детей. В моих уроках, я использую коммуникативный подход. В данном случае студент будет много практиковать свои разговорные навыки и навыки слушания, но в то же время не пренебрегая письменными и заданиями по грамматике.