PDA

View Full Version : Free Sex in Ireland!

TolkoRaz
27-06-2016, 22:21
A gas station owner in St Johns was trying to increase his sales, so he put up a sign that read, 'Free Sex with Fill-Up!'

Paddy pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10.
If he guessed correctly, he would get his free sex.

Paddy guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close. The number was 7. Sorry. No sex this time." :(

A week later, Paddy, along with his friend Mick, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex.
The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number.

Paddy guessed 2. The proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time." :(

As they were driving away, Mick said to Paddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex at all."

Paddy replied, "No, no, it's genuine enough Mick. Me wife won twice last week." :D

Russian Lad
27-06-2016, 23:54
A gas station owner in St Johns was trying to increase his sales, so he put up a sign that read, 'Free Sex with Fill-Up!'

Paddy pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10.
If he guessed correctly, he would get his free sex.

Paddy guessed 8, and the proprietor said, "You were close. The number was 7. Sorry. No sex this time." :(

A week later, Paddy, along with his friend Mick, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex.
The proprietor again gave him the same story, and asked him to guess the correct number.

Paddy guessed 2. The proprietor said, "Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time." :(

As they were driving away, Mick said to Paddy, "I think that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex at all."

Paddy replied, "No, no, it's genuine enough Mick. Me wife won twice last week." :D

There is no such thing as free sex, but there are some cool free dating sites out there. Just saying.:tongue:

TolkoRaz
28-06-2016, 08:31
There is no such thing as free sex, but there are some cool free dating sites out there. Just saying.:tongue:

Free dating?

Not possible - a man has to impress when dating! :p

FatAndy
28-06-2016, 09:25
Free dating?

Not possible - a man has to impress when dating! :p
And by pure love is always much more expensive ;)

Russian Lad
28-06-2016, 12:42
Free dating?

Not possible - a man has to impress when dating!

Free dating _sites_. As to dating IRL, well, everyone has his own style and signature. Most of the women are gold diggers everywhere, but there are nice exceptions. There are good and unspongy women even in brothels.