PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get photos taken for a visa?

ConanS
27-06-2016, 09:42
Hi all, I'll be heading off to Vilnius to get a new visa, but I realized that I needed to get photos for it. I know there's a lot of photo booths around Moscow, but I wanted to be sure that I can get this taken care of immediately instead of running around the city. So, by any chance are there ones around Mayakovskaya, Chistye Prudy, Kurskaya (particularly Atrium mall), and/or Pechatniki? Thanks a ton!

FatAndy
27-06-2016, 10:18
Ouch, kindergarten on vacation again, banned on gugol? :)

maps.yandex.ru - фото на документы

But it's better to do in Vilnius, agency may recommend where is the booth making correct size, shape, background etc.

ConanS
27-06-2016, 11:28
Ouch, kindergarten on vacation again, banned on gugol? :)

maps.yandex.ru - фото на документы

But it's better to do in Vilnius, agency may recommend where is the booth making correct size, shape, background etc.

Yeah, I figured that I could. I'm just paranoid that I won't have enough time, as I leave the following Monday, you know?

FatAndy
27-06-2016, 14:24
No, I don't know. Anyway Yandex knows everything. Use its power, young padavan. ;)

ConanS
27-06-2016, 17:55
Update: I got the pictures at Fotosezon around Mayakovskaya for 300 rubles!

FatAndy
27-06-2016, 18:16
Update: I got the pictures at Fotosezon around Mayakovskaya for 300 rubles!
Minus 100 points, comrade - for the lack of intrigue and suspense... :)

ConanS
28-06-2016, 21:47

In fairness, it took me 20 minutes more than it should have to find the place, as it was so unassuming off of the street. Or, if you want to hear the possibly false version, I had save the world from antagonistic robot ninja zombie vampires at the last minute; the movie rights have already been bought ;).

Uncle Wally
28-06-2016, 22:38
In fairness, it took me 20 minutes more than it should have to find the place, as it was so unassuming off of the street. Or, if you want to hear the possibly false version, I had save the world from antagonistic robot ninja zombie vampires at the last minute; the movie rights have already been bought ;).

We like the "false version" better but one question. Did you save the girl?

Uncle Wally
28-06-2016, 22:42

Yeah his buying of a towel was much more intriguing. I was on the edge of my seat for at least a week!

ConanS
29-06-2016, 20:16
We like the "false version" better but one question. Did you save the girl?

I did, yeah. Was there any doubt about that? ;)

Uncle Wally
29-06-2016, 21:02
I did, yeah. Was there any doubt about that? ;)

No not really. We old folk just like to hear more details. You know like, long lustiest legs and large ample breast!, light white summer dress, fell down and laid there helpless! But I guess you got better things to do than entertain dirty old men.

ConanS
29-06-2016, 22:04
But I guess you got better things to do than entertain dirty old men.

Yeah, my girlfriend =)

Uncle Wally
30-06-2016, 03:07
Yeah, my girlfriend =)

Girlfriend? Do tell more!

Russian Lad
30-06-2016, 19:14
Better don't tell it to Wally:)