PDA

View Full Version : US of A - Political History in the Making!

TolkoRaz
07-06-2016, 21:28
So, it looks like Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the first female to be nominated by one of the two main parties for a run at the US of A Presidency.

This is history in the making, even if she does not succeed.

However, the bets are that she will succeed by out stumping the Trump :)

Swinging back to the RF, I wonder if the RF would ever vote in a female President, or Prime Minister.

What are the chances and when?

FatAndy
07-06-2016, 21:49

As I told before, the choice is, as usual, between nightmare and horror. But horror (Trump) is less bad than crazy Clintoniha.

Swinging back to the RF, I wonder if the RF would ever vote in a female President, or Prime Minister.
Why not? But it's worth to keep in mind that it's two big differences (or four smaller ones) - to be President/PM of RF or, for example, Argentina, Litva or Germany.

Well, non-zero, I'd say. In RF there are ~ 250-300 women of different ages, who fit and may pretend for, IMHO.
When?... insha alla, saiidi... ;)

Benedikt
07-06-2016, 21:55

What are the chances and when?[/QUOTE]

who would be in your opinion a candidate for 1st female russian president? is there such a person? the only one i could think would be her....https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE,_%D0%92%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%98%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B0
would VV let go and retire ? or would he play ´emince grise´(sp?) from the curtain behind the throne?

quincy
07-06-2016, 22:08
So, it looks like Hillary Rodham Clinton will be the first female to be nominated by one of the two main parties for a run at the US of A Presidency.

This lady could become a senior leader of the RF
Elvira Sakhipzadovna Nabiullina (Russian: Эльвира Сахипзадовна Набиуллина; Bashkir: Эльвира Сәхипзада ҡыҙы Нәбиуллина; born 29 October 1963) is a Tatar born-Russian economist and head of the Central Bank of Russia. She was Russian President Vladimir Putin's economic adviser between May 2012 to June 2013[1] after serving as minister of economic development and trade from September 2007 to May 2012.[2][3] As of 2014, she is listed as the 72nd most powerful woman in the world by Forbes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvira_Nabiullina

Like Obama, Clinton will work for the interests of the 1% and in return, will be praised by the corporate media

FatAndy
07-06-2016, 22:08
the only one i could think would be her....https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE,_%D0%92%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%98%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B0
"Валька-Стакан" (С) !!! :D

Uncle Wally
07-06-2016, 23:12

Pretty funny! The last president of the U.S.A. will be a woman.

We're doomed.

annasophia
08-06-2016, 09:28
Pretty funny! The last president of the U.S.A. will be a woman.
We're doomed.

So you're sure that the Hildebeast is gendered woman? I'm not convinced.

That's probably why he/she/it keeps bringing it up.

Love to know which bathroom she frequents. (Obama knows)

TolkoRaz
08-06-2016, 09:36
On the subject of the Transgender bathroom debate in the US of A, the problem seems to have been resolved...

TolkoRaz
08-06-2016, 17:43
Hillary now has Obama's backing. No surprise there!

Given previous Presidents, an interesting statistic is that you are more likely to statistically be a President of the US of A if your surname ends with the letter 'n'! ;)

Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Jackson, Van Buren, Harrison, Buchanan, Lincoln, Johnson, Truman, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton....