PDA

View Full Version : Holiday stickers - is it possible to buy them?

louisdt
29-04-2016, 14:39
Not sure if this is the appropriate forum, but don't know which is...
Every public holiday the storefronts in Moscow have special stickers, usually around the size of an A4 piece of paper, or a bit smaller, to commemorate the holiday. The stickers are usually well-designed and look pretty cool. Does anyone know if/where I could buy some?
Here are a couple:
http://dlwp.ru/userfiles/editor/large/401_4marka_50x33.jpg
https://goo.gl/photos/WtWJ5UpwAQZ89Hwx6
I haven't been able to find images of the others, but I hope you know what I mean.

Fantastika
29-04-2016, 16:41
Is it a Happy New Year in July? :)

If you paste that first pic in Google Images ("search by URL") you will get a lot of places where you can get stickers/banners/seals...

Pages that include matching images
Баннер на новый год. Новогодний баннер. За 1 день!

place-print.ru/banner-na-novyy-god-novo...
Translate this page
1280 844 - Баннер на новый год. Новогодние баннеры заказывают здесь! Печать, доставка, монтаж за 1 день в Москве и МО. купите новогодний баннер прямо ...
оформление витрин - Самое интересное в блогах - LiveInternet

www.liveinternet.ru/.../оформление+витр...
Translate this page
700 503 - Feb 10, 2016 - Пусть с небольшой задержкой, но всё же решил разместить ещё фото, сделанные мной на улицах Москвы в последние дни ушедшего ...
Новогодние баннеры, изготовление баннеров на новый год - dlwp.ru

dlwp.ru/banner_in_new_year.html
Translate this page
600 396 - В этот Новый Год мы рады предложить Вам баннер с новым годом по уникальной новогодней цене от 160р. за квадратный метр. Баннер на Новый год ...
Новогоднее оформление. новогодний плакат, открытка, наклейка ...

www.mega-art08.com/index14.html
Translate this page
260 52 - новогоднее оформление, плакат, открытка, баннер, наклейка, билборд, новогодняя, новый год.
Плакат к Рождеству Христову, баннеры, билборды, наклейки к ...

www.mega-art08.com/index15.html
Translate this page
260 52 - праздничное оформление, плакат, баннер, билборд, наклейка, новый год, Рождество Христово.

Benedikt
29-04-2016, 21:10
I haven't been able to find images of the others, but I hope you know what I mean.[/QUOTE]

these stickers are government print. and every shop has to display them. on various occasions. they are being -distributed- by the local authorities. and for sure not for free. BUT you can go the big bookshops, like Dom Knighi,Biblio Globus, Detski Mir, Moscow Dom Knighi ( on Tverskaya) and there you get things. stores are on the net, so google for an address near you. also on the net, wholesalers of paper ware, plastic cups, stickers, doilies and the likes, tend to have a selection of things. might also try, the tourist rip off souvenir stands around Mange and Red Square, they tend to have these things also. for tourists at tourist prices....

Fantastika
29-04-2016, 21:26
What happened to my reply? I was first! :)

Fantastika
30-04-2016, 02:07
I posted earlier, but it said I needed permission to post. Anyway, just paste the URL of the first image in Google images and "search by image", you get:

оформление витрин - Самое интересное в блогах

www.liveinternet.ru/.../оформление+витр...
Translate this page
700 503 - Feb 10, 2016 - Пусть с небольшой задержкой, но всё же решил разместить ещё фото, сделанные мной на улицах Москвы в последние дни ушедшего ...
Баннер на новый год. Новогодний баннер. За 1 день!

place-print.ru/banner-na-novyy-god-novo...
Translate this page
1280 844 - Баннер на новый год. Новогодние баннеры заказывают здесь! Печать, доставка, монтаж за 1 день в Москве и МО. купите новогодний баннер прямо ...
Новогодние баннеры, изготовление баннеров на новый ...

dlwp.ru/banner_in_new_year.html
Translate this page
600 396 - В этот Новый Год мы рады предложить Вам баннер с новым годом по уникальной новогодней цене от 160р. за квадратный метр. Баннер на Новый год ...
Новогоднее оформление. новогодний плакат, открытка ...

www.mega-art08.com/index14.html
Translate this page
260 52 - новогоднее оформление, плакат, открытка, баннер, наклейка, билборд, новогодняя, новый год.
Плакат к Рождеству Христову, баннеры, билборды ...

www.mega-art08.com/index15.html

...и т.п.

Fantastika
30-04-2016, 02:11
Okay, I give up. I'm not going to try to post here any more.

Anyway, what I said was (maybe this time it will let me post?) just paste the URL of the fist image into Google images, and click on "search by image" - it will show you list of department stores where you can go to to buy, or order online, such banners/stickers/seals.

Is it New Year's in July? :)

Maybe it wouldn't let me post because of the multiple clickable URL's in the reply...

Benedikt
30-04-2016, 07:16

somewhere, someone is celebrating New Year NOT as we do......... ( the pic was only posted so we can get an idea what the story was all about)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year

FatAndy
30-04-2016, 17:25
Holidays by mood, not by calendar ;)

Benedikt
30-04-2016, 17:31
Okay, I give up. I'm not going to try to post here any more.

Anyway, what I said was (maybe this time it will let me post?) just paste the URL of the fist image into Google images, and click on "search by image" - it will show you list of department stores where you can go to to buy, or order online, such banners/stickers/seals.

Maybe it wouldn't let me post because of the multiple clickable URL's in the reply...

your post went through (from 2.07)....and it was not there in the morning. it is now in the afternoon. maybe it was indeed the many links you had, that some automatic NSA thought what the hell, lets check it first out. and it took time...