PDA

View Full Version : Native English tutor for young children

RuthElise86
19-04-2016, 22:20
I am leaving mid-June and am looking for a replacement to work in a family with two young children to help them prepare for schooling in English. The family is looking for a native speaker of English to work from 9-13 two days per week. The children are a boy and girl between the ages of 1-4. Proposed payment is 3,000 rubles per hour. You must have some experience with children of a similar age.

finnandcork
22-04-2016, 11:40
I am leaving mid-June and am looking for a replacement to work in a family with two young children to help them prepare for schooling in English. The family is looking for a native speaker of English to work from 9-13 two days per week. The children are a boy and girl between the ages of 1-4. Proposed payment is 3,000 rubles per hour. You must have some experience with children of a similar age.

Hello, Ive a lot of experience with these ages. I have references. Im available.

Monte
29-04-2016, 10:37
Dear Ruth, I am interested and do possess relevant experience. I can be contacted via anushmukasyan@yahoo.com.

kachy0310
29-04-2016, 10:45
Hello Ruth,

I am available with relevant experience for this job. You can reach me: kachy_0310@yahoo.com

Jennifer