PDA

View Full Version : How could YOU resist!

TolkoRaz
15-04-2016, 21:17
This is Tagun - He is an 8 week-old German Sheppard. I bought Tagun as a surprise for my wife but it turns out she is allergic to dogs so we are now looking to find her a new home.

She is 49 years old, a beautiful and caring woman who drives, is a great cook and maintains a good house! :D

Any offers considered! ;)

Russian Lad
15-04-2016, 21:42
Wally will take both... I am hearing he has organized a mafia-style squatting ring in Moscow, comprised of former American spies in Russia out of business (there are rumors Snowden is an unofficial ring leader supervising it from the Russian side), so supplying separate accommodation will not be an issue.:big-grin:

Fantastika
15-04-2016, 22:44
This is Tagun - He is an 8 week-old German Sheppard. I bought Tagun as a surprise for my wife but it turns out she is allergic to dogs so we are now looking to find her a new home.

She is 49 years old, a beautiful and caring woman who drives, is a great cook and maintains a good house! :D

A dog with a driver's license, who cleans and can cook! And I thought Golden Retrievers were smart!

vossy7
16-04-2016, 04:06

For a moment, just a moment , there TR I honestly thought you had gone soft:winking:

Uncle Wally
16-04-2016, 07:20
Wally will take both... I am hearing he has organized a mafia-style squatting ring in Moscow, comprised of former American spies in Russia out of business (there are rumors Snowden is an unofficial ring leader supervising it from the Russian side), so supplying separate accommodation will not be an issue.:big-grin:

Wow, first you don't understand the joke then you use the fun thread to attack me. For your information I moved out and am now living in a new place. The remont has started. I've been ripping the place apart getting it ready to replaced. I could have stayed long but another friend of mine asked me to move in with him and pay rent.

This was a nice thread. Too bad.

Russian Lad
16-04-2016, 21:28
Wow, first you don't understand the joke then you use the fun thread to attack me. For your information I moved out and am now living in a new place. The remont has started. I've been ripping the place apart getting it ready to replaced. I could have stayed long but another friend of mine asked me to move in with him and pay rent.

This was a nice thread. Too bad.

So, you got promoted and assigned the murky ring leader of former American spies, just as I reported. I assumed a less important spy was moved in to squat in your previous clandestine compound.:tongue: What was it I didn't understand in the joke? What are you trying to cover up, Wally?

Fantastika
17-04-2016, 03:17
Was there supposed to be a joke by OP? I didn't see anything resembling a joke.

Uncle Wally
17-04-2016, 03:41
So, you got promoted and assigned the murky ring leader of former American spies, just as I reported. I assumed a less important spy was moved in to squat in your previous clandestine compound.:tongue: What was it I didn't understand in the joke? What are you trying to cover up, Wally?

Since. I ripped out the bathroom I don't think anyone can live there. That is unless you don't need to shower or go to the bathroom. The kitchen is pretty much gone too but I did leave the sink.

My new place is about 600 meters from the FSB school RL.

FatAndy
17-04-2016, 11:21
I think the header of the thread is suitable...
Traditional downslide in swimming suits in Sheregesh ski resort under Kemerovo:
http://www.vz.ru/photoreport/805783/#ad-image-0
1000+ ppl, vs ~500 last year.

I guess Uncle Wally would give up to the girls... ;)

TolkoRaz
17-04-2016, 12:12
I think the header of the thread is suitable...
Traditional downslide in swimming suits in Sheregesh ski resort under Kemerovo:
http://www.vz.ru/photoreport/805783/#ad-image-0
1000+ ppl, vs ~500 last year.

I guess Uncle Wally would give up to the girls... ;)

You can frequently see such delights in the mountains above Beirut :)

FatAndy
17-04-2016, 12:17
You can frequently see such delights in the mountains above Beirut :)
Kemerovo is closer! :D

Russian Lad
17-04-2016, 14:49
My new place is about 600 meters from the FSB school RL.

:winking::tongue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXxKZkE2MGo