PDA

View Full Version : Any big grocery stores near these stations on the dark green and light green lines (southeast)?

Winterjacket
09-04-2016, 03:02
Hi,

Could anyone tell me off the top of their head whether there are any big grocery stores within walking distance of the following metro stations:

Avtozavodskaya, Tekhnopark, Kolomenskaya (dark green line)

Dubrovka, Kozhukhovskaya, Pechatniki, Volzhskaya, Lyublino (light green line)

Eg. if someone says yes there is xyz big grocery store walking distance to one of the stations above, that will be very helpful to me. Thank you!

FatAndy
09-04-2016, 12:25
Comrade,

Learn to use Yandex with great and mighty language ;) - it will save you a lot of time and money

Just immediately I remember Perekrestok near one of exits of Kolomenskaya (1st wagon from the center, or last one from the periphery), exit from metro glass doors to underpass - turn right, go to the T-junction, turn left, go a bit longer, exit from the underpass to the surface and see the "round" shopping center, Perekrestok is on the ground floor.
Generally, their shops are listed here https://www.perekrestok.ru/shops/

Also see another chain of the same owner, X5 Retail Group: http://www.pyaterochka.ru/msk/shops/

Benedikt
09-04-2016, 14:18
[QUOTE=Winterjacket;1445443]Hi,

Could anyone tell me off the top of their head whether there are any big grocery stores within walking distance of the following metro stations:

(i was in Tsaritsino yesterday). just before the Metro went into the station Techopark there is a huge block there, Karusel and Detski Mir are the two i remember, because they had the biggest lettering on the building.

ConanS
19-05-2016, 22:48
Hi,

Dubrovka, Kozhukhovskaya, Pechatniki, Volzhskaya, Lyublino (light green line)

Eg. if someone says yes there is xyz big grocery store walking distance to one of the stations above, that will be very helpful to me. Thank you!

There's a Lenta not even five minutes from Pechatniki metro. Granted, it's not super big, but it's arguably better than some other grocery stores. Also, off of Bratislavskaya (one stop south of Lyublino), there's an Auchan.