PDA

View Full Version : Cozy flat in the center of the City

Irakliy
07-04-2016, 18:15
Looking for apartment in quiet center of the city? Here we are. At the Pogodinskaya street, Novodevichiy Cathedral and Novodevichiy Park nearby, Plushikha str and Old Arbat alongside, Savvinskiy Shore and Moskva river behind us. Subway stations nearby-- PARK KULTURI, FRUNZENSKAYA, KIEVSKAYA. 5 min by foot there is Trubetskoy Park; Devichego Polya Park with Athletic Complex BUREVESTNIK in it 10 min by foot; well known and lovely place -swimming Pool CHAIKA 5 min drive, and Athletic Complex LUZHNIKI with tennis Court DRUZHBA in it 10 min drive . There are many great places where to eat in neighbourhood - very prestigious Italian Restaurant BISTROT, right 20 steps from me; Restaurants of Georgian Cuisine PIROSMANI and TINATIN, stylish bar LUCH, veranda MODUS, italian restaurant PIAZZA ITALIANA -- all of them are around us. It is historical center of Moscow, old lane goes down from my apt to the Moskva River, and some buildings of 19 century are conserved on this lane. The most beautiful 'poor' house -- IZBUSHKA, so-called Izbushka Pogodina, is my very neighbourhood. Old and well known Usachevskiy Market with all grocery stores is in 5 min distance by foot.
Little cozy flat on the ancient beautiful street -- living room 13m2 + kitchen 6m2 +redesigned in bedroom balcony 6m2
It is the first floor of 12 grade building, and there will be nice view on the beautiful garden from my windows, because there is flowers Salon next door and their lovely florist makes our spring.
There are fridge, washing machine, oven, oil filled radiator heater there. Minimal kitchenware
Big wardrobe in the living room.
WiFi.
Cold and Warm water counters.
No TV because i am long time living in USA.
Metallic Security door in my apartment, but not in common corridor. Installation may discussed.

Please don't hesitate to reach me here and on Facebook. I can provide e-mail if need
Pictures will figure tomorrow, sorry for this

Ames
07-04-2016, 23:03
Where can you be reached on Facebook?
Price?

Irakliy
08-04-2016, 17:55
Hello, Ames

https://www.facebook.com/irackli.makhatadze

it s my page

https://www.facebook.com/likalika99 -- mom's page, right now she is in Moscow and can show you the flat

$1049

may be discussed when you reach either me or her

wbr,