PDA

View Full Version : What is your net worth?

moneycash
27-03-2016, 18:48
A. 10 millions USD and more.

B. 1 millions USD and more

C. 500,000 USD and more

D. 250,000 USD and more

E. 100,000 USD and more
--------------------------------------

F. 10,000 USD and more

Benedikt
27-03-2016, 19:12
for me to know and for you to find out....

Russian Lad
27-03-2016, 19:37
Wally is the richest poster here. He used to be Trump's friend, but Trump married the woman he loved, it broke his heart and he escaped from his comfortable billionaire life in the US, now he lives in Moscow in his friend's mansion where Ben is happily employed as a cook. Ben, what does mister Wally order for dinner usually? We haven't discussed this yet. :smug:

Nobbynumbnuts
27-03-2016, 19:46

C. 500,000 USD and more

D. 250,000 USD and more

E. 100,000 USD and more

F. 10,000 USD and more

..unfortunately you've seem to have left out the option 'I don't have a pot to piss in' for Wally :laughing:

Benedikt
27-03-2016, 20:19
Wally is the richest poster here. He used to be Trump's friend, but Trump married the woman he loved, it broke his heart and he escaped from his comfortable billionaire life in the US, now he lives in Moscow in his friend's mansion where Ben is happily employed as a cook. Ben, what does mister Wally order for dinner usually? We haven't discussed this yet. :smug:

RL you have a very ripe fantasy.

TolkoRaz
27-03-2016, 21:25

C. 500,000 USD and more

D. 250,000 USD and more

E. 100,000 USD and more

F. 10,000 USD and more

Because of the way you have phrased the question, I am sure we are all 'F' and have $10K or more! ;)

Some of us have much more than $10k though! :book:

Uncle Wally
27-03-2016, 22:27

You're a mental retard and need to seek help. Ben as far as I know has been so good at his job that now he can just advise others what to do. Sour you are and stupid to boot. Nobody to blame but yourself.

Uncle Wally
27-03-2016, 22:32
..unfortunately you've seem to have left out the option 'I don't have a pot to piss in' for Wally :laughing:

And Wally doesn't care what you think because you are just some kind of dink. I hope you figure it all out before you die because that's where you're going, it's like water down the sink.

Uncle Wally
27-03-2016, 22:34
Because of the way you have phrased the question, I am sure we are all 'F' and have $10K or more! ;)

Some of us have much more than $10k though! :book:

But can you play drums?

Uncle Wally
27-03-2016, 22:38
RL you have a very ripe fantasy.

We all keep telling him but he won't write a book. Green egg and ham, Whiny the Pooh, Alice in wonderland, Cinderella and her glass shoe.

Russian Lad
27-03-2016, 23:03
We all keep telling him but he won't write a book. Green egg and ham, Whiny the Pooh, Alice in wonderland, Cinderella and her glass shoe.

Wally in Here Be Bears.:)

You're a mental retard and need to seek help. Ben as far as I know has been so good at his job that now he can just advise others what to do. Sour you are and stupid to boot. Nobody to blame but yourself.

I am sorry if I have upset you, mister Wally, I didn't mean to. Stupid I am indeed, Sir, as you have justly indicated. I am ready to polish your shoes for this unpardonable slip of my tongue and for revealing your secret, Sir. I should not have really dragged Melania into this, I know how sensible you feel regarding this matter.

TolkoRaz
28-03-2016, 00:09
But can you play drums?

Oh yes, I can play the drums!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNo6ntw42QU

Benedikt
28-03-2016, 06:03

thank you Wally.
indeed, standing 12 h behind a hot oven is a thing of the past. 50 years is enough.While I am of -advanced age-, I am 64, totally without work is also not my thing. Though 6/7 days 12-14 hours, let the younger people do it...
What i am looking for, being an Austrian, doing masterclasses in Appelstrudel and Sacher Torte, also for your local employees ( or doing demos on Sunday during Brunch hours) Oktoberfest or beer festival and the likes. Or pre opening/opening a restaurant. Or doing a new menu, do all the preparation, documentation and presentation. ( can be Italian, French,German or -Steakhouse- cuisine) and after six months handing over to a local Chef.
And funny enough though being an Austrian, i have nearly 25 years experience in Russian cuisine, having had the best teacher there was, my mother in law...
So, if your guests will want to experience real Borscht, hand made Pelmeni, Blini or authentic Beef Stroganoff, a Russian promotion for a month or so would be the right thing.
it will be fun again doing and Oktoberfest in Bangkok, i have done it before. and than make vacation in Sri Lanka ( the sponsor Air Lanka for the ticket, let me re route for 2 weeks).
I also will travel in Russia, and the ex cccp republics. i want to on vacation in Chechnya and go with the Transib to Beijing, where i worked some 30 years before. if i can i want to visit all the countries where i worked before during my career as Chef. That means Indonesia, South Africa, Greece and even Tbilisi. never mind JoBurg is a mess since quite some time now. I want to go to the USA where i have discovered some relatives of mine, who left Austria some 100(?) years ago.
some things it will be i want-will do, some things we will do.

Most of it are obvious plans only. But i can dream, can-t i?

Fantastika
28-03-2016, 06:05
..unfortunately you've seem to have left out the option 'I don't have a pot to piss in' :laughing:

Yes, OP forgot Option "G" - Net Worth < $10k, where the vast majority of the world resides.

Uncle Wally
28-03-2016, 08:10
Oh yes, I can play the drums!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNo6ntw42QU

Wow nice drum/bum set you have too! You must practice all day long.

TolkoRaz
28-03-2016, 09:50
Wow nice drum/bum set you have too! You must practice all day long.

It would be cheeky not to! ;)