PDA

View Full Version : Do you smoke???

Miracle77777
01-03-2008, 01:02
Do you smoking and feel good with that??
Or, you have a strong character and could quit it....or more than that - had never tried...??

And for not-making topic one-sided here are some questions:
>What are limits in smoking in your country in sense of age, places and moral principles??

>And what would be your advice to those, who want to quit smoking???

Thanks in advance............

Albertina
01-03-2008, 10:13
Smoking What?

kirk10071
01-03-2008, 10:19
Did you hear the one about the guy who asked his date "Do you smoke after sex?" and she replies "I don't know, I never looked." Get it? Ba-dum-dum.

But seriously, folks, why would you want to quit smoking? A shot of Baileys, good friends, a deck of cards, and ashtrays all around.

TD
01-03-2008, 16:02
Smoking What?

I am guessing cigarettes are the subject here

of course there are pipes, cigars, hookahs, and other things as well... :bong:

Gypsy
01-03-2008, 17:34
I like the Joe Namath quote:-

"Joe what's the difference between grass and astroturf?"

"Dunno - I never smoked astroturf."

Miracle77777
01-03-2008, 23:56
I am guessing cigarettes are the subject here

of course there are pipes, cigars, hookahs, and other things as well... :bong:

Thank you, TD...

Yes - you could comment anything about cigarettes, pipes, cigars, hookahs....but nothing illegal, please...;)

Alb - My mind refuses to understand, what are you talking about LOL

By the way - for those who smokes - I have a question about Esse....Is it a good brand??? They are from Korea, as I read once....:o :confused1:

Albertina
02-03-2008, 02:00
Miracle:

It's either 'Do you smoke?' or 'Are you smoking?'

When I see thing like 'Do you smoking' I get dizzy from cognitive dissonance. Please spare me this pain.

AndreyS
02-03-2008, 02:12
Miracle:

It's either 'Do you smoke?' or 'Are you smoking?'

Oh, it doesn't matter... ;-)

tzaritsa
02-03-2008, 17:28
It`s interesting, that answers in lines "yes, i smoke and feel good " and "no, I don`t and never tried" are equal.
I`m in "yes, I do but try to quit:9451:

Albertina
02-03-2008, 20:27
Oh, it doesn't matter... ;-)

nosing does are to matter in zis kaiz

is you sinking :uk:

AndreyS
02-03-2008, 20:31
[QUOTE=Albertina;354977]nosing does are to matter in zis kaiz

is you sinking :uk:[/QUOTE

LOL! BTW, what's "kaiz "?

PS; I am drowning! ;-)

Albertina
02-03-2008, 20:37
[QUOTE=Albertina;354977]nosing does are to matter in zis kaiz

is you sinking :uk:[/QUOTE

LOL! BTW, what's "kaiz "?

Oh, it does not matter, does it? According to you.

PS: This is what happens if one stops following at least basic rules.

minsu2004
03-03-2008, 09:58
Thank you, TD...

Yes - you could comment anything about cigarettes, pipes, cigars, hookahs....but nothing illegal, please...;)

Alb - My mind refuses to understand, what are you talking about LOL

By the way - for those who smokes - I have a question about Esse....Is it a good brand??? They are from Korea, as I read once....:o :confused1:

I have a bad habit and smoke cigarettes, but to be honest try to quit...though it is rather hard, especially when we meet with friends and have some nice chatting and drinks... Esse are soft, I prefer another brands, but if to choose from Esse then Field is not bad. After menthol esse I have a pain in throat (though after intense smoking it is possible from every kind of cigarettes LoL)

Natkin
03-03-2008, 10:22
About ESSE.

It was first introduced to Russian market in 3 options - Filter, Lights and Menthol. That time the leader of superslims option was BAT`s Vogue. And Koreans suggested a cool substitude for half the price.

They had a wise promotion campaign, both for sellers and for actual users. And lots of people started to smoke that brand.

What I like is the Koreans actually listened to people. I was in Purchasing that time, and was regularly contacting them. They kept asking why don`t I smoke ESSE, and my answer was there is no 0.1 nicotine option. (That time I was smoking R1 Superslims).

So they added 2 more options - Esse Field (0.25) and One (0.1).

Now it is a leader of Superslims option! All the big 3 tried to fight it with their new superslim brands in the same price level, but no result.

Hope it answers your question. Oh, and I smoke Esse One.

jumatre
03-03-2008, 22:09
Yes, I smoke cigarettes(10 - 12 per day), and use also to smoke cigars, but the last I try to smoke either alone or with people from which I know they like cigars... I never tried to quit smoking, because I like it, and nobody tried to convince me of stopping smoke...

Miracle77777
03-03-2008, 23:58
I have a bad habit and smoke cigarettes, but to be honest try to quit...though it is rather hard, especially when we meet with friends and have some nice chatting and drinks... Esse are soft, I prefer another brands, but if to choose from Esse then Field is not bad. After menthol esse I have a pain in throat (though after intense smoking it is possible from every kind of cigarettes LoL)

Thanks, Minsu...
About menthol cigarettes - actually I heard that any brand of menthol stuff - is even more dangerous for heart and lungs.....as Menthol increases cigarettes'-effect..........:eh:??
:confused:

Miracle77777
04-03-2008, 00:00
Yes, I smoke cigarettes(10 - 12 per day), and use also to smoke cigars, but the last I try to smoke either alone or with people from which I know they like cigars... I never tried to quit smoking, because I like it, and nobody tried to convince me of stopping smoke...

Let's try....? ;)

MissAnnElk
05-03-2008, 23:00
I have been smoking since . . . horrors! 1977! Blame the Australians for teaching me!

I quit in 1979 when I had a boyfriend who could not tolerate it. When he dumped me, I went back. I quit for both pregnancies, but swore as soon as the child was born I wanted to be wheeled to the parking lot for a shot of tequila and a Marlboro.

I often get comments (in fact, some Dane said this to me just last week): "You're an AMERICAN?" as I light up.

Um, yeah. That's why I live here.

I love it.

jumatre
05-03-2008, 23:12
Let's try....? ;)

Hmmmm... Why should I try now? as I explained, I love the smell and feel really comfortable smoking.

Albertina
06-03-2008, 00:22
Hmmmm... Why should I try now? as I explained, I love the smell and feel really comfortable smoking.

Because after 65, when you will really start to appreciate life.... well at that very moment, your chances of getting cancer will be double compared to non-smokers. Simply statistics.

Miracle77777
11-03-2008, 01:51
And another question about Thread:

Had you ever smoke Kalyan???

And did you like it??

And where is the best place in Moscow to do it??

Maybe I am wrong - but for me Kalyan seems a kind of compromise between smokers and non-smokers......:confused:...as it better for health and for surroundings.....

Your opinion please......

Albertina
11-03-2008, 06:42
oh jeeze, i just had a nightmare that i was smoking cigarrettes and enjoying it, i really felt the strong tobacco taste! woke up in horror and with fear that i have resumed smoking... i gave up 4 years ago.