PDA

View Full Version : Masha Gessen spewing forward her crap reports

Benedikt
07-03-2016, 06:26
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/07/opinion/the-case-of-the-woman-with-the-severed-childs-head.html?_r=1

it was on TV 1 and on Live News...
That it was NOT trodden out all over the place for days, good so! sometimes the reader or viewer realy does not need to know EVERY gruesome detail.
Enough said...

FatAndy
07-03-2016, 10:49
Masha Gessen - enough said.

Russian Lad
07-03-2016, 18:56
So, what exactly is wrong in that article, besides the last name of the author, my dear kvas and religious comrades (also, isn't it quite racist, picking on someone's last name and basically declaring it somehow "wrong" or "deficient")? what are you going to do next? measure skulls for Slavic features?)? There are screenshots of all central tv channels news, on the day of the tragedy, they didn't report it. Some reported it later after a severe outcry in the liberal media.

FatAndy
07-03-2016, 20:52
what are you going to do next?
As usual - watching bombarda maxima of representatives of columna quinta. :rasta:
They're so funny... ;)

Russian Lad
08-03-2016, 01:15
As usual - watching bombarda maxima of representatives of columna quinta. :rasta:
They're so funny... ;)

Well, I find the kvas patriots even more funny, in a sad way, however, I was hoping to hear an argument behind your stance. Maybe Rusmeister can give us a valuable insight since he thanked that post? What is wrong in that article, Rusmeister? You are not much of an interlocutor recently, no more spreadsheets, just sheepish thanks button pushing. Are you afraid of something perhaps?

Uncle Wally
08-03-2016, 01:32
Well, I find the kvas patriots even more funny, in a sad way, however, I was hoping to hear an argument behind your stance. Maybe Rusmeister can give us a valuable insight since he thanked that post? What is wrong in that article, Rusmeister? You are not much of an interlocutor recently, no more spreadsheets, just sheepish thanks button pushing. Are you afraid of something perhaps?

What else can we say about a girl who has become so lazy that she finds it much easier to just take payment from unknown sources, because (they pay in $$$) than to research the (truth) maybe someday you won't have to rely upon gay opportunist.