PDA

View Full Version : Dog Laika and Juri Gagarin, fake stories as well?

Benedikt
04-03-2016, 18:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeQXlnPqm_c#t=1265.788844

unfortunately it is in german language. i was digging around and found no english or russian language link. anyone has something?
these are two german journalists, no hoopla and hurrah journalism or sensational episode. but very interesting to listen to...

FatAndy
04-03-2016, 20:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeQXlnPqm_c#t=1265.788844

unfortunately it is in german language. i was digging around and found no english or russian language link. anyone has something?
these are two german journalists, no hoopla and hurrah journalism or sensational episode. but very interesting to listen to...
What, again "No yankees were on The Moon"? :)

Benedikt
05-03-2016, 07:34
What, again "No yankees were on The Moon"? :)

this only one part.. the other is, oh well, not only the Yanks, the Russians also played that game...
for both countries the space race was much more propaganda value, the astronauts and cosmonauts were expendable,collateral damage ,to use a popular word. i am still trying to find an english languages ink about the Soviet thing, so far nothing.

FatAndy
05-03-2016, 09:13
this only one part.. the other is, oh well, not only the Yanks, the Russians also played that game...
for both countries the space race was much more propaganda value, the astronauts and cosmonauts were expendable,collateral damage ,to use a popular word. i am still trying to find an english languages ink about the Soviet thing, so far nothing.

The next bla-bla-blaers.

Benedikt
05-03-2016, 10:32
The next bla-bla-blaers.

don't think so. the BODY of Gagarin was never seen or identified. or publicly shown at the funeral. in an open casket... as it would be fit to be seen for a here of the Soviet Union. only his jacket, id documents and a few other personal items. could easily have been placed into the plane. Have you listened/ watched the whole film?

FatAndy
05-03-2016, 10:42
Nein, Ich nicht verstehe Deutsch. :)

TolkoRaz
05-03-2016, 13:21
Nein, Ich nicht verstehe Deutsch. :)

Another untruth! ;)