PDA

View Full Version : Park Kulturi - Two Bedrooms+ - Close to the metro!

Volkodav
28-02-2016, 16:25
Flat for rent – Park Kulturi

• Less than 5 minutes’ walk from the metro!
• 100 square metres!
• 3 rooms – large bedroom, small bedroom + living room!
• Lots of storage space!
• Views of the river and Gorky Park!

Due to personal reasons we will be leaving Moscow and are very sad to be leaving our gorgeous flat. You will be taking over the tenancy from us with the option to renew in early November.

This flat is really something of a gem for the price. It is very spacious and has high ceilings. Owing to being on the 6th floor it is very quiet, and an added bonus is that the neighbours are very friendly. The location is perfect, the metro is less than 5 minutes’ walk – you can see it from the flat – there are shops close by, Azbuka Vkusa and, for those more thrifty, a Sedmoi Kontinent and there is a small garden behind the building. As mentioned above, Gorky park is in sight from the flat and it takes about 5 minutes to get there – just cross Krimsky Most and you’re there! The landlord is also really nice and patient – he puts up with my terrible Russian! The only thing that some people might not like is the old fashioned decoration and furniture. Personally, I think it adds charm!

At present my girlfriend and I are the sole occupants of the flat. I will be leaving on March 15th and she will be leaving around the end of June.
Ideally someone, or a couple, would take one of the rooms when I leave in March then take over the tenancy fully in June. This would give you a period of time of paying reduced rent. I should also mention that we are happy to receive the deposit later than moving in as long as it is before June. Dates of tenancy and shared rent (until June) are negotiable.

I can't attached the pictures but can send them to you if you're interested.

Please SMS or call me (Robert) +7 968 544 50 29