PDA

View Full Version : Volvo XC90 for sale - 550k RUR

Armoured
04-02-2016, 21:49
Short info: 2007, diesel engine, excellent torque and pull, truck-like quasi-luxury SUV. In good shape, about 110k km on it. Gets great mileage for a vehicle of its size (~11L/100km mixed). Boot is enormous, 4WD incredibly effective, seven seater version (still room to fit stuff in the boot even with passengers). Has been serviced at a volvo dealer and had all major stuff done. Frankly wish I could keep this vehicle for longer. Only peculiarity about this one: manual transmission, six-speed. Very solid and safe car. Write to me here.

Rockcarver
05-02-2016, 09:55
Short info: 2007, diesel engine, excellent torque and pull, truck-like quasi-luxury SUV. In good shape, about 110k km on it. Gets great mileage for a vehicle of its size (~11L/100km mixed). Boot is enormous, 4WD incredibly effective, seven seater version (still room to fit stuff in the boot even with passengers). Has been serviced at a volvo dealer and had all major stuff done. Frankly wish I could keep this vehicle for longer. Only peculiarity about this one: manual transmission, six-speed. Very solid and safe car. Write to me here.

Can you provide a few more details about the XC90? Engine size, color, sound system, condition of body/underside. Been driven winters in Moscow? Why can you not keep it longer?

Rockcarver

Armoured
05-02-2016, 10:45
Can you provide a few more details about the XC90? Engine size, color, sound system, condition of body/underside. Been driven winters in Moscow? Why can you not keep it longer?

2.4L turbodiesel (D5 - five cylinder I think), 185 HP according to car license, torque is enormous but don't know exactly (400NM?) - best thing is that turbodiesel produces the maximum torque between 2000-2700 rpm (you don't need to scream the engine to get actual power).

Colour is metallic brown - sort of a dark champagne but don't know the name, very common Volvo xc90 colour. Sound system - nothing special but six-CD player (if anyone has CDs anymore), has AUX in. Body/underside in good condition all around, but has been used in Moscow in winters, small surface scratches around bumpers, i.e. normal use.

Selling only to get a newer car for family reasons. Would keep but would be too many cars.

Armoured
20-02-2016, 13:29
Bump.

TolkoRaz
20-02-2016, 15:20
Bump.

It has had a bump? :eek:

Uncle Wally
20-02-2016, 18:18
It has had a bump? :eek:

A bump in the road!

Is some clicking their ruby slippers and repeating "There is no place like home"?

no-finale
05-04-2016, 09:52
Is the car still for sale?

Armoured
05-04-2016, 15:07
Is the car still for sale?

Sold, thanks for interest.