PDA

View Full Version : are we gonna be slip sliding on the weekend?

Benedikt
27-01-2016, 17:00
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article.php?id=557019
god forbid if it will be something like last time! the trees are full with snow and it it will be raining and freeze, the will be all over the place!

rusmeister
28-01-2016, 11:28
Yes.

Judge
29-01-2016, 10:06
treacherous conditions

Is putting it kindly,
Worth buying these,

Uncle Wally
29-01-2016, 10:22
Overkill.

Judge
29-01-2016, 10:40
Overkill.

It's a good job it isn't as hilly as San Francisco,
Otherwise,
https://www.google.ru/search?q=climbing+rope+glacier&newwindow=1&client=tablet-android-samsung&biw=800&bih=500&prmd=ivmn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiz3vfdwc7KAhXHjiwKHb4EBU8Q_AUIBigB#imgrc=IkO91fPTskffAM%3A

The big problem this time is the big difference in temperature, from -12 one day to 3 the next, usually it gradually warms up,now we also have to deal with chunks of ice falling from above. .

Uncle Wally
29-01-2016, 15:48
They do sell much smaller of those. I remember one guy from California I met here bought some after one winter here and umpteen times falling.

The falling ice is mostly in the center as the buildings are older. Where I live you're more like to get hit by a vodka bottle. Summertime is the worst time for that.

Benedikt
29-01-2016, 16:32
They do sell much smaller of those. I remember one guy from California I met here bought some after one winter here and umpteen times falling.

The falling ice is mostly in the center as the buildings are older. Where I live you're more like to get hit by a vodka bottle. Summertime is the worst time for that.

i got me =spikes= for my boots. they are more or less something like the =knopki= on the tires for the cars. when we walk though the park, the small ways trodden down and get rock hard and icy.they were sold here more or less on every newspaper kiosk.
now it is back to rubber boots. it is thawing all over the place, raining, and in the dips it the park it is all water....

Armoured
29-01-2016, 17:00
Where I live you're more like to get hit by a vodka bottle.

Try not to throw them straight up...

vossy7
29-01-2016, 17:31
well we got to the dacha from Orel today .....'ice road trucking ' what a laugh , we were heading into ditches constantly ....as long as there is a way to a hole in the ice after the banya , I'm OK :scared: .....actually the second one is a task for Nat's beautiful daughters, find the dog among the pandas.... :smile:

Benedikt
29-01-2016, 17:46
[QUOTE=vossy7;1440282]well we got to the dacha from Orel today .....'ice road trucking ' what a laugh , we were heading into ditches constantly ....as long as there is a way to a hole in the ice after the banya , I'm OK :scared: .....actually the second one is a task for Nat's beautiful daughters, find the dog among the pandas.... :smile:

i found Snoopy. will not tell so others can look as well. this panda thing seems to be all over the place now. wonder who did it first?

vossy7
29-01-2016, 18:35
[QUOTE=vossy7;1440282]well we got to the dacha from Orel today .....'ice road trucking ' what a laugh , we were heading into ditches constantly ....as long as there is a way to a hole in the ice after the banya , I'm OK :scared: .....actually the second one is a task for Nat's beautiful daughters, find the dog among the pandas.... :smile:

i found Snoopy. will not tell so others can look as well. this panda thing seems to be all over the place now. wonder who did it first?

Ben , maybe a disgruntled PANDA .....who is not being noticed ......I have heard that there is a panda called Wally with dough eyes who plays mean drums.....and is up there with the Lemmy claims of female conquests:scared:

Uncle Wally
29-01-2016, 21:44
You can't see enough of that dog to prove it's Snoopy!

Uncle Wally
30-01-2016, 19:50
What I can plainly see is that your back yard would be so nice for an expat keg party!

Come on, send the wifey and kids on a week holiday and we'll have memories to last us a life time. When was the last time you saw young naked drunk girls running around your yard? We could make money just on the videos! You'd be world famous!

vossy7
31-01-2016, 00:13
What I can plainly see is that your back yard would be so nice for an expat keg party!

Come on, send the wifey and kids on a week holiday and we'll have memories to last us a life time. When was the last time you saw young naked drunk girls running around your yard? We could make money just on the videos! You'd be world famous!

Wal mate.....you know what ....I would love to invite all you guys to a 'keg party' in 2016....but all the greats who I wanted to invite have all passed away recently .... Lemmy , Glen Frey , David Bowie .......who the feck is left?

vossy7
31-01-2016, 00:25
Wal mate.....you know what ....I would love to invite all you guys to a 'keg party' in 2016....but all the greats who I wanted to invite have all passed away recently .... Lemmy , Glen Frey , David Bowie .......who the feck is left?

Actually even the great Виктор Цой !

Uncle Wally
31-01-2016, 05:45
How could you forget U2?

We know you were the original bass player in that band. Come on give Bono a call I bet he'd love to hear from you.

Benedikt
31-01-2016, 09:18

Rolling Stones? Rammstein? Leningrad? Agatha Christie ?there is still plenty life in them!

Uncle Wally
31-01-2016, 14:04
I could get Aria but it would cost $10,000

Benedikt
31-01-2016, 15:28
I could get Aria but it would cost $10,000

http://www.aria-band.ru/video_1.html

not bad the music and video!