PDA

View Full Version : Multi entry business visa for a year - How to register each time I enter + other questions?

alex101
25-01-2016, 23:38
Hi Guys,

I plan to get a multi entry business visa for a year. I understand that I can only remain for 90 days in every 180 and have no problem with this as I will be coming for a week or two each month. However, I have a few questions that hopefully someone can shed some light on...

1. Is it a problem using an online business invitation service for the business visa (i.e. one of the companies that provide you with a business invite for a fee)? I read somewhere in this forum that it is frowned upon to do this and may subsequently affect any future application I may make for permenant residency or similar. Any views?

2. Do I need to register each time I come? I presume the answer is yes as I will be out of the country for 1 - 2 weeks each time before returning. I am concerned that the landlord of the apartment in which I am staying (with my girlfriend whose name will be on the lease, and not mine) will not want to do this, either because it's a hassle or because of their own 'tax complications'. If I am unable to get the landlord to register me, can I check into a hotel for one day on each visit and get the registration like that? I presume this will not be legit as they will only list me as staying there for 1 day. What are my options as regards registration, I am confused and this is my main worry at the moment.

3. Is there currently a better visa for me based upon my proposed visiting schedule? I have a business that pays me a steady income based in UK, and so do not need a job in Russia, and would be willing to pay taxes in Russia (which are lower) but there seems to be no visa for people like me who could contribute to the Russian tax system. Alternatively I could keep getting a new tourist visa every time I come but this seems daft.

Overall I want to obey the law and do things properly.

Many thanks in advance.

Judge
26-01-2016, 07:48
A good trusted company that many use for invites is Liga,http://rusvisa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=5&Itemid=25
Here they can also sort out your registration for each trip, speak to Vadim at Liga and tell him your situation about needing registration ever few weeks.
If you're coming and going then the "multi entry business visa for a year" will be suitable.
I've never heard about this affecting residency application in the future,it won't be a problem.
If you're just visiting now and again, like a tourist, not working, then no need to pay tax, you will be contributing to Russia by spending your pound sterlings here. ..