PDA

View Full Version : (FSB) if they come for you...

Benedikt
15-01-2016, 17:08
http://groups.rightsinrussia.info/news/team29

from the looks of it it is an english language site, because i had no notice of Google that it will transalte from Russian to English.
a lot to read. but one never knows .and who knows if-when one might need it?

Russian Lad
15-01-2016, 17:21
What are you afraid of, comrade? What are you hiding from us? Is there something we should know about?

Benedikt
15-01-2016, 18:47
What are you afraid of, comrade? What are you hiding from us? Is there something we should know about?

for me to know, for you to find out....

Russian Lad
15-01-2016, 20:12
for me to know, for you to find out....

Well, you are not telling me. If you are not telling me, how am I supposed to find out? By the way, if you want to write a donos, I can help you with that, just fill out the form, comrade, if there is someone the authorities must know about, he/she should be reported, we all must remain vigilant and on high alert at these challenging times (for instance, I am very suspicious towards foreigners, especially from such countries as the US, Germany or, say, Austria - for all I know, any of them can be a spy just pretending to like Russia): www.росдонос.рф

Uncle Wally
15-01-2016, 22:59
Well, you are not telling me. If you are not telling me, how am I supposed to find out? By the way, if you want to write a donos, I can help you with that, just fill out the form, comrade, if there is someone the authorities must know about, he/she should be reported, we all must remain vigilant and on high alert at these challenging times (for instance, I am very suspicious towards foreigners, especially from such countries as the US, Germany or, say, Austria - for all I know, any of them can be a spy just pretending to like Russia): www.росдонос.рф

RL do your self a favor and write down their number, you may need it before any of us do. If you checked out this article you would see that all the people were Russian. Send me your email, I can send you my rotten chicken wings bones and potato peels. If you're luck I will send you my sausage rapping so you can lick the grease off. Be almost like new year holidays!

Russian Lad
15-01-2016, 23:32
RL do your self a favor and write down their number, you may need it before any of us do. If you checked out this article you would see that all the people were Russian. Send me your email, I can send you my rotten chicken wings bones and potato peels. If you're luck I will send you my sausage rapping so you can lick the grease off. Be almost like new year holidays!

I don't take rotten chicken wings from strangers, especially from Americans.:party: As to them being Russian, - of course, foreigners are handled more discreetly to avoid publicity, comrade, just ask FatAndy here, he will confirm. We don't need any more sanctions. :dont-tell-anyone:

Uncle Wally
15-01-2016, 23:39
I don't take rotten chicken wings from strangers, especially from Americans.:party: As to them being Russian, - of course, foreigners are handled more discreetly to avoid publicity, comrade, just ask FatAndy here, he will confirm. We don't need any more sanctions. :dont-tell-anyone:

Wow we agree on something! Russia doesn't need more sanctions! Now if the idiots in Washington can just figure that out we'll be fine!

Benedikt
16-01-2016, 07:38
(for instance, I am very suspicious towards foreigners, especially from such countries as the US, Germany or, say, Austria - for all I know, any of them can be a spy just pretending to like Russia): www.росдонос.рф[/QUOTE]

thank you for telling me the link. did not even know such a thing existed. never to old to learn. how to find out? well, i tend to live,work write and also publish under my own name. a few keywords and you will see. foreign spies, amongst them from Austria. well i am here now since 25 years, if ´they´havn-t found anything about me, shows either i am very good at hiding. or have nothing to hide.

Uncle Wally
16-01-2016, 10:11

No you are wrong. Foreigners can contact their embassy and they can raise all kinds of hell. Deportation is easier.