PDA

View Full Version : Driver

Moughees
10-01-2016, 15:09
Good day.. Im Moughees Ali, 30 years old from Pakistan... Im professional driver here in Moscow. Im relible and honest driver. If you need my service as a driver please contact me... Im also looking some student to send and receive from school.. You can hire me also for airport service.. I use my own car for service... here is my number.. +79850622622.Please feel free to message me. Thank you

Benedikt
10-01-2016, 18:22
Good day.. Im Moughees Ali, 30 years old from Pakistan... Im professional driver here in Moscow. Im relible and honest driver. If you need my service as a driver please contact me... Im also looking some student to send and receive from school.. You can hire me also for airport service.. I use my own car for service... here is my number.. +79850622622.Please feel free to message me. Thank you

this is nice indeed. but it would be even better if you would show us a *real*picture of or description of your car. while very few of us care to be driven around in a Mercedes Pullmann, an old and grimy Lada or Shiguli is also a turn off.never mind how cheap you might be.

Moughees
12-01-2016, 11:23
hello Benidikt... im trying to post the picture of my car but theres no option to add photo on messages... my car is ford focus 4... good condition..green color...