PDA

View Full Version : Info required

ali110
30-12-2015, 12:10
Dear Fellows

I am writting from perm, married and have 1 baby kid. I want to move my family in Kazan. Our permanent registration is from perm. I have вид на жительство and my wif is russian national. Year ago i submit the documents of my kid for applying kindergarten in perm. Situation is that we are planning to move in kazan. I have some questions

1. Can i open IP in kazan for business or should i open a firm?

2. About kindergarten how i can submit my application

3. Should i get medical insurances free of cost or its a paid

Waiting to hear from you

FatAndy
30-12-2015, 13:05
1. Better ask your wife to consult UFMS in Kazan' regarding IP/OOO.

2. Upon registration on the certain address in Kazan' you/your wife do a survey between neighbours with kids - which kindergarten they can recommend, then you both go there and ask about the correct procedure.

3. I think paid insurance is available always, while "free" one (paid by employer) - becomes available when you're permanently registered there and/or have a job.

Also I recommend to browse state services portal of Tatarstan
https://uslugi.tatarstan.ru regarding 2 and 3 (maybe even 1).

ali110
30-12-2015, 17:48
Thank you very much for your consultation. Wish you a very happy new year and Christmas))) my friend

FatAndy
31-12-2015, 11:24
Thank you very much for your consultation. Wish you a very happy new year and Christmas))) my friend
Not at all, bro, my pleasure. As they were/are the pilot region for e-government, dig the resource given above (and related ones) thoroughly.
And, if you have a nanny, don't hesitate to accompany your wife while visiting bureaucratic places personally there. Tatarstan is somehow more muslim region (although moderate one), and presence/support of you as a husband may help a lot in the process (even if you speak no or little Russian - just make a significant face and nod when needed :D).