PDA

View Full Version : Russian Conversational course

Frida
21-12-2015, 16:15
Would you like to feel more confident speaking Russian? Would you like to stay motivated learning Russian? Just give me a call and book your lesson today! I would be happy to discuss your particular tuition needs and answer your questions.

I have 15 years experience in teaching corporate and individual clients in business and general Russian from zero to advance level. I offer an effective training program of Conversational Russian, encouraging students to start speaking Russian early, and offer special training in business Russian (oil production and refining, banking/finance, aviation, etc.). I use the best-recommended workbooks, Internet sites, memory cards, games and other resources. As a result, my students feel more confident in day-to-day life situations and at work. I have trained employees of Ford Sollers, Linde Group, BP, Bain and Company, Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Sberbank CIB, CSA and others.

Please contact Frieda Gudim via PM or e-mail: gfrida@yandex.ru Skype: frida.gudim You can find links for Russian websites on my page in Facebook: Russian lessons for expats. Just sign up free of charge.

References:

I have absolutely no doubts in recommending Frida as a teacher. She constantly goes out of her way to help and has the patience needed to deal with an absolute beginner like myself. Her lessons are interesting and extremely practical for my everyday life in Moscow.

Nick, English teacher

Lessons with Frida certainly improved my Russian and helped with my work. Both my written and spoken Russian improved to the point where I work without translators. I enjoyed the lessons and Frida exceeded my expectations as a teacher of Russian language. Mark, drilling engineer

Frida is always prepared for the lessons, always coming up with new ideas which make lessons more interactive and entertaining. Lucia, sales manager, CSA