PDA

View Full Version : Good hotels in Moscow for 300 dollars or less a day? (four people)

hausisse
13-12-2015, 17:56
Hi! My parents want to go to Russia next summer. I studied at MGU for six months but don't know much about hotels and things there. There would be four of us and my dad would like to only spend about 300 dollars per night. Obviously a more central location is preferable. My parents would rather a hotel, but if you know of any hostels that you'd recommend, please let me know about that, as well.

Any suggestions? Thank you!

Armoured
13-12-2015, 18:35
Why not just look on AirBNB?

FatAndy
13-12-2015, 20:00
Hi! My parents want to go to Russia next summer. I studied at MGU for six months but don't know much about hotels and things there. There would be four of us and my dad would like to only spend about 300 dollars per night. Obviously a more central location is preferable. My parents would rather a hotel, but if you know of any hostels that you'd recommend, please let me know about that, as well.

Any suggestions? Thank you!

If you mean less than 3 Franklins per person, I think even Metropol can try to compete, at least they did it in spring/autumn timeframe on the level of 200-250.

You may also consider furnished flats with a service (but w/o meals).

See booking.com , they have good offers sometimes, just select needed properties on the left options panel.

Benedikt
13-12-2015, 22:50
Any suggestions? Thank you![/QUOTE]

here you can start yourself. put in the price, start low, check on the map if it suits you..
http://www.moscow-hotels.net/

if-when you have what you think what will suit you., you can post it here and ask the opinion of people who had it booked or know the place.,
and remember, distance is no problem i nMoscow as long the place is walking distance from a metro station.