PDA

View Full Version : Annual registration for Temporary Resident Permit and exit/entry visa

Lotus_Snow
29-02-2008, 16:25
Hello everyone, I know that there are many threads discuss about Temporary Resident Permit however, I can not find the exact information I would like to know. I hope that you can help me to make it clear.

About Temporary Resident Permit. I obtained the Temporary Resident Permit for 3 years from 2007 to 2010. I live in Moscow. I know that annually I need to make registration. However, I dont know which exact documentation I need to submit for this annual registration.

About exit/entry visa: Where I can apply to this exit/entry visa? How long does it take? and which documentation I need to submit to apply for this visa?

Many thanks

BrianS
02-03-2008, 18:15
I don't know the answer to all of your questions, but I have heard that it takes about 2 weeks to get the "exit/entry" visa from the FMS.

HTH

02-03-2008, 18:40
Documentation to get registered:

A letter from your landlord saying he accepts to register you,
Documents showing that the landlord is the landlord (LOL),
Documents showing that amenities are paid (one month old, not more).

The landlord must go with you to the local "pasportni stol", show documents and passport. You show your passport and the FMS document saying that you get your RP.
Pasportni stol delivers you other documents (!) and you bring all the stuf (No need to bring the landlord with you then) to the FMS office where you got your RP. They will then stamp your registration in your passport.

Entry/exit visa, ask your local FMS if you need it, and where to get it. I heared recently that some people don't need it, don't know on which basis they decide.

Penguin_The_Great
25-04-2008, 06:42
I know that FMS also requires proof of income for this annual TRP registration or confirmation or whatever . I looked up the list of required paperwork on their website, and they want either a note from the employer with the information about salary, or an income tax return.
My husband is not planning to work or receive any income in Russia, at least for the first year. So, Iím not sure what we should do. Someone said that it would be enough to show a bank statement with the amount of money above the poverty level. However, I didnít see that mentioned on FMS website.
Does anyone happen to know the answer?

Proper Bostonian
25-04-2008, 08:16
I know that FMS also requires proof of income for this annual TRP registration or confirmation or whatever . I looked up the list of required paperwork on their website, and they want either a note from the employer with the information about salary, or an income tax return.
My husband is not planning to work or receive any income in Russia, at least for the first year. So, Iím not sure what we should do. Someone said that it would be enough to show a bank statement with the amount of money above the poverty level. However, I didnít see that mentioned on FMS website.
Does anyone happen to know the answer?

Very strange since TRP does not give one the right to work & no financial info is required when submitting the application for TRP.