PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to the mods and admins!

AstarD
13-11-2015, 15:15
For banning the most recent spammer.:win:

vossy7
13-11-2015, 16:30
Actually I prefer the Mods and the Rockers.......those were the days my friends.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng8-4DFaFEo

Benedikt
13-11-2015, 17:10

how computer ignorant i am. did not even realize we had one. or was he/she caught before he/she could cause any mischief?

Uncle Wally
13-11-2015, 17:21

Wow so FatAndy is not just a "troll" anymore and Judge is now worthy of his name?

That's what you said about them on the other forum isn't it? You know your "smack talkin"

I am so sure the are eternally grateful now that you approve of them.

Uncle Wally
13-11-2015, 17:23
how computer ignorant i am. did not even realize we had one. or was he/she caught before he/she could cause any mischief?

Maybe you're just don't have a job that allows you to troll the internet all day long.

FatAndy
13-11-2015, 18:14
Wow so FatAndy is not just a "troll" anymore and Judge is now worthy
Judge just was sitting in bushes in the ambush with a double-barrel gun... The good duplet shot! :verycool:

Judge
16-11-2015, 20:27
Wow so FatAndy is not just a "troll" anymore and Judge is now worthy of his name?

That's what you said about them on the other forum isn't it? You know your "smack talkin"

I am so sure the are eternally grateful now that you approve of them.
Come on, it's not often she praises us,it was nice of her, I thought. .
Talking smack is one thing, making up a story is another , like what Tony P said about his ban, If he can try remember hard enough( it was 4 years ago), I believe he will find it was Martpark who banned him not me.Tony did pm me about his ban, where I said a 7 day ban was a bit harsh, I said I can't overrule another mods ban ,that's up to the admins.

Uncle Wally
16-11-2015, 22:04
Come on, it's not often she praises us,it was nice of her, I thought. .
Talking smack is one thing, making up a story is another , like what Tony P said about his ban, If he can try remember hard enough( it was 4 years ago), I believe he will find it was Martpark who banned him not me.Tony did pm me about his ban, where I said a 7 day ban was a bit harsh, I said I can't overrule another mods ban ,that's up to the admins.

I can't remember when she ever said anything good about this site or the mods.

TolkoRaz
16-11-2015, 22:09
There is a lot of bad press on the other site posted by former and current members of this site, but it is a democracy after all!

Nobody forces anybody here; we only force people from here when they repeatedly break the rules.

Uncle Wally
16-11-2015, 22:16
There is a lot of bad press on the other site posted by former and current members of this site, but it is a democracy after all!

Nobody forces anybody here; we only force people from here when they repeatedly break the rules.

Hey you're getting close to 1000 Thanks!

TolkoRaz
16-11-2015, 22:45
Wow! :)

Judge
16-11-2015, 22:57
I can't remember when she ever said anything good about this site or the mods.

That's why I thought it was very nice of her to start this thread about her favourite mods :)

Uncle Wally
16-11-2015, 23:21
That's why I thought it was very nice of her to start this thread about her favourite mods :)

Why you so sure she ain't just trying to suck up after her post on the other site became known? That woman has a hateful streak a mile long in her. More than once she implied she wished I would die. Funny but nothing was done about that so I wonder why she wouldn't like the mods here?

TolkoRaz
16-11-2015, 23:28
Why you so sure she ain't just trying to suck up after her post on the other site became known? That woman has a hateful streak a mile long in her. More than once she implied she wished I would die. Funny but nothing was done about that so I wonder why she wouldn't like the mods here?

Uncle Wally, it is unlike you to be afraid of female stalkers! :p

Judge
17-11-2015, 00:17

About the praise, I was being sarcastic...

Uncle Wally
17-11-2015, 01:34
Uncle Wally, it is unlike you to be afraid of female stalkers! :p

I am not afraid, that's what worries people.

Uncle Wally
17-11-2015, 01:39
About the praise, I was being sarcastic...

Sorry I stand naked, stoned and sad. I call that a bargain, the best I ever had! Cue a scream and a loud guitar solo.