PDA

View Full Version : Tried to come to Russia legally but wasn't able to, but I'm still going to try to come

Aucellus
06-11-2015, 19:25
Well, I tried to come to Russia the legal way (getting a passport and visa and flying in). I used a 24 hour passport service, the government had me keep sending in more and more of my old IDs, birth certificates, social security card, military documents, basically every bit of Identification I had. They then told me they didn't know what happened to all my documents and IDs. They won't give me a passport, and now I've no IDs or paperwork either.

I'm on some terrorist watch list and monitored 24/7, though I've never even had a speeding ticket (no I'm not crazy either, a bit mad though). So I'm either just going to get a sailboat and show up at a port or something, or I'm going to cross the bering strait in a small boat. I know people are going to tell me this is a very stupid idea, but I'm still going to try it (God willing). It will be a few months before I attempt it though, I have some loose ends I need to tie up first.

I'm going to try to ask for temporary asylum, I have valid reasons I can't explain them online though, but they are legit. Wish me luck, I've never sailed before and I'll be showing up virtually IDless, it's almost like my name is cursed, so I'm planning on just using a new name anyway. What's the worst they would do to me, make me sail somewhere else?

Judge
06-11-2015, 19:44
The Rodina is waiting for you...:thumbsup:
Which government did you send all your stuff to?

JPS
06-11-2015, 19:53
I hear they have some very nice gulags near the Bering Straits. Enjoy your holiday there. And the deportation.

AstarD
06-11-2015, 20:47
Well, I tried to come to Russia the legal way (getting a passport and visa and flying in). I used a 24 hour passport service, the government had me keep sending in more and more of my old IDs, birth certificates, social security card, military documents, basically every bit of Identification I had. They then told me they didn't know what happened to all my documents and IDs. They won't give me a passport, and now I've no IDs or paperwork either.

I'm on some terrorist watch list and monitored 24/7, though I've never even had a speeding ticket (no I'm not crazy either, a bit mad though). So I'm either just going to get a sailboat and show up at a port or something, or I'm going to cross the bering strait in a small boat. I know people are going to tell me this is a very stupid idea, but I'm still going to try it (God willing). It will be a few months before I attempt it though, I have some loose ends I need to tie up first.

I'm going to try to ask for temporary asylum, I have valid reasons I can't explain them online though, but they are legit. Wish me luck, I've never sailed before and I'll be showing up virtually IDless, it's almost like my name is cursed, so I'm planning on just using a new name anyway. What's the worst they would do to me, make me sail somewhere else?What? The Russian government has you on a terrorist watch list and yet you want to come here to claim asylum?

FatAndy
06-11-2015, 20:56
I hear they have some very nice gulags near the Bering Straits. Enjoy your holiday there. And the deportation.
Why deportation?! :jawdrop:

We desperately need slaves to build arctic military bases, so nobody having no name suits pretty well, will work hard till death. :rasta:

JPS
06-11-2015, 22:04
He likes knives.

http://forum.expat.ru/showthread.php?655114-Moving-to-Russia-soon-need-some-info-on-mailing-stuff-ahead

Uncle Wally
06-11-2015, 22:39

I'm going to try to ask for temporary asylum, I have valid reasons I can't explain them online though, but they are legit. Wish me luck, I've never sailed before and I'll be showing up virtually IDless, it's almost like my name is cursed, so I'm planning on just using a new name anyway. What's the worst they would do to me, make me sail somewhere else?

Why would you want to come to Russia so badly? TSA? You're coming from America? That could explain some but not all. What country are you from?

Aucellus
06-11-2015, 23:08
Why would you want to come to Russia so badly? TSA? You're coming from America? That could explain some but not all. What country are you from?

Yeah I'm in the US, I figured people would laugh at my post, lol, that's fine. I wasn't really looking for any kind of responses, I was just stating what I am likely going to try to do. Like I said though I have legitimate reasons, though of course I can't post stuff like the truth online, like the majority of people would even believe the truth if presented with it.

And yes, to the guy who said I like knives, I do, especially heavy iron bladed ones for one reason or another.

Well, I'm looking forward to the adventure of it regardless, I'm not special nor do I seek or expect any special treatment or help, but I think I need to get the heck out of the US one way or another. I can't even look into some of the things I think I need to be looking into while I'm being watched 24/7.

Uncle Wally
06-11-2015, 23:19
Yeah I'm in the US, I figured people would laugh at my post, lol, that's fine. I wasn't really looking for any kind of responses, I was just stating what I am likely going to try to do. Like I said though I have legitimate reasons, though of course I can't post stuff like the truth online, like the majority of people would even believe the truth if presented with it.

And yes, to the guy who said I like knives, I do, especially heavy iron bladed ones for one reason or another.

Well, I'm looking forward to the adventure of it regardless, I'm not special nor do I seek or expect any special treatment or help, but I think I need to get the heck out of the US one way or another. I can't even look into some of the things I think I need to be looking into while I'm being watched 24/7.

Where are you from? I can understand why you would be watched 24/7 everyone in America is and if you make the wrong kind of joke, well welcome to the no fly list.

moby17
09-11-2015, 19:10
Reading your posts even I wouldn't let you in Antarctic. You are better of going to Mexico.

TolkoRaz
09-11-2015, 22:15
Doesn't Mexico have enough problems at the moment? ;)

Aucellus
10-11-2015, 21:37
Reading your posts even I wouldn't let you in Antarctic. You are better of going to Mexico.

They lock illegal immigrants up in Mexico, a bit ironic lol. It is actually legal to come to Russia for the purpose of seeking asylum, you've only got 24 hrs upon arrival to submit your paperwork though. Thank you everyone for the totally useless suggestions by the way.

TolkoRaz
10-11-2015, 22:03
If you want good advice and from a fellow American, can I suggest that you contact Eduardo Snowden - he was very quickly granted asylum! ;)

Uncle Wally
10-11-2015, 22:25
They lock illegal immigrants up in Mexico, a bit ironic lol. It is actually legal to come to Russia for the purpose of seeking asylum, you've only got 24 hrs upon arrival to submit your paperwork though. Thank you everyone for the totally useless suggestions by the way.

Hey we're here to help.

FatAndy
10-11-2015, 22:37
Thank you everyone for the totally useless suggestions by the way.
Working hard to build our arctic military/navy bases is useful. :rasta:

http://warfiles.ru/show-70900-rossiya-sozdast-v-arktike-gigantskuyu-bazu-dlya-mig-31.html

http://www.ng.ru/armies/2014-11-26/1_arctic.html

Aucellus
10-11-2015, 22:56
Working hard to build our arctic military/navy bases is useful. :rasta:

http://warfiles.ru/show-70900-rossiya-sozdast-v-arktike-gigantskuyu-bazu-dlya-mig-31.html

http://www.ng.ru/armies/2014-11-26/1_arctic.html

Well at least that is true, but I believe I read the law states I would have to live where I submitted my asylum paperwork (assuming it got approved), so hopefully I land a lot further south lol. I think it takes a long time for them to make a decision as well. But this is what I am planning on doing.

Aucellus
10-11-2015, 22:58
unfortunately, I'm not a hero like Snowden, with a ton of useful information for Russia, so I doubt it will be the same for me.

Aucellus
10-11-2015, 23:00
If you want good advice and from a fellow American, can I suggest that you contact Eduardo Snowden - he was very quickly granted asylum! ;)

sorry that last one was a reply to this, I used quick reply, thought it would show whom it was a reply to still.

Judge
10-11-2015, 23:52
Make your way to Crimea,apply there.You might end up a celebrity, the first Yank applying for asylum on Russia's new territory. ..How do you plan on leaving America if you don't have a passport?

OK, reread your post, crossing the bering strait in a small boat, sounds dangerous. .are you really that desperate to leave?

TolkoRaz
11-11-2015, 00:33
unfortunately, I'm not a hero like Snowden, with a ton of useful information for Russia, so I doubt it will be the same for me.

Join the CIA and then defect! ;) The FSB and GRU will welcome you with open arms! :)

Aucellus
11-11-2015, 00:34
Make your way to Crimea,apply there.You might end up a celebrity, the first Yank applying for asylum on Russia's new territory. ..How do you plan on leaving America if you don't have a passport?

OK, reread your post, crossing the bering strait in a small boat, sounds dangerous. .are you really that desperate to leave?

Yeah, more then likely I'll be on a sailboat, not sure how hard it is to sail as I've never done it, though sounds like something I'd greatly enjoy, and it feels like it's in my blood to sail. I've still got a lot of research I need to do on it, but yes I'm that desperate to try, and not afraid to. Yeah I'd love to make landfall in Crimea(not a huge fan of the cold), but I'd not want to be a celebrity, I'd say I'm an eccentric hermit. Hopefully, I'll be able to at least read Russian by then too, I just picked up one of my favorite books in Russian, "to kill a mockingbird", a book worth studying, a lot of hidden occult knowledge in it, so I'm going to try to learn Russian with it, and an English to Russian dictionary.

Uncle Wally
11-11-2015, 02:27
Yeah, more then likely I'll be on a sailboat, not sure how hard it is to sail as I've never done it, though sounds like something I'd greatly enjoy, and it feels like it's in my blood to sail. I've still got a lot of research I need to do on it, but yes I'm that desperate to try, and not afraid to. Yeah I'd love to make landfall in Crimea(not a huge fan of the cold), but I'd not want to be a celebrity, I'd say I'm an eccentric hermit. Hopefully, I'll be able to at least read Russian by then too, I just picked up one of my favorite books in Russian, "to kill a mockingbird", a book worth studying, a lot of hidden occult knowledge in it, so I'm going to try to learn Russian with it, and an English to Russian dictionary.

You better take some sailing lessons and learn about the sea. It's not as easy as you may think. Better to go to Alaska and have a native take you. They're the only Americans that don't need a visa for Russia

AstarD
11-11-2015, 13:59
Aucellus,

Please take into account before you risk your life trying to come here that Russia grants official asylum to very very few.

http://refugee.ru/en/news/asylum-system-in-russia-resembles-an-empty-skyscraper/

Asylum System in Russia Resembles an Empty Skyscraper
11.11.2015 // COMMITEE WORK

On October 15, the Civic Assistance Committee presented the report “Russia as a Country of Asylum” to colleagues and journalists. This report is based on the results of years of Committe work in assistance to refugees. It also contains data of a special monitoring of migration services work and of court hearings on refugee’ cases in Moscow and Moscow region....

The conclusions reached by the authors of the report are dissapointing. “The procedure of determining refugee status in Russia is not fair. There is a problem of non-admission to the procedure, people get unjustified refusals, appeals are ineffective; in most cases the court sides with Federal Migration Service. Those who acquire the status may loose it at any moment without justifiable reasons. Thus people, including many real refugees, who are entitled to the status, become illegal migrants threatened with expulsion”, said Elena Burtina, one of the report’s authors.

Aucellus
11-11-2015, 16:16
Aucellus,

Please take into account before you risk your life trying to come here that Russia grants official asylum to very very few.

http://refugee.ru/en/news/asylum-system-in-russia-resembles-an-empty-skyscraper/

Asylum System in Russia Resembles an Empty Skyscraper
11.11.2015 // COMMITEE WORK

Yeah, I've been reading a lot about it, they say the police harass you a lot too, as they can get away with it as you don't really have paperwork since the process can take a long time (though I read they harass mostly the ones that obviously don't look Russian more, I could pass for Russian), and they will find any way to reject your application. They have just taken a lot of Syrians too though I read a lot of them have been leaving Russia to seek refugee status in Norway, think I read they get a lot of requests from afghani's too. It is actually another thing I like about Russia though, it being hard to get citizenship or seek asylum there, look what's going on in Europe right now, and in the US for the last decade or two. It looks like Russia is the future, and the western world is going to crap.

JPS
11-11-2015, 17:02
You really haven't got a clue have you?

Na´ve and stupid.

Aucellus
11-11-2015, 17:04

Na´ve and stupid.

And you are quite helpful.

Uncle Wally
11-11-2015, 17:11

Na´ve and stupid.

Are you so sure it's not you who are "naive and stupid"?

Carl
11-11-2015, 18:50
Are you so sure it's not you who are "naive and stupid"?

Let's examine this a bit...
This chap, who has never sailed before in his life, is going to sail a little boat across the Bering Straights from the US to Russia:floating:. With him he will have a Russian translation of 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. Is it your expert assertion that this is a sound and viable plan to arrive to Russian safely and be Russian specking as sets food on Russian land? Willy, if this is indeed your take on this particular situation...then without doubt, it is you who is naive and stupid...in the extreme.

Aucellus
11-11-2015, 19:09
Let's examine this a bit...
This chap, who has never sailed before in his life, is going to sail a little boat across the Bering Straights from the US to Russia:floating:. With him he will have a Russian translation of 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. Is it your expert assertion that this is a sound and viable plan to arrive to Russian safely and be Russian specking as sets food on Russian land? Willy, if this is indeed your take on this particular situation...then without doubt, it is you who is naive and stupid...in the extreme.

Well actually people have crossed to Russia from Alaska on jet skis before http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/americans-held-after-crossing-bering-strait-on-jet-skis/461860.html Some have crossed it on foot over the ice, some have crossed it in a canoe, it is like 50 miles. Though I'm not crossing there most likely, I'll be sailing from somewhere on the west coast of the continental US. It may not be the smartest idea ever, but I don't see any other way, so I'm going to do what I feel like I've got to do. What's the worst that can happen, another American dies at sea?

AstarD
11-11-2015, 19:11
Meanwhile, nearly everyone claiming asylum would like to get to one of the western countries--pretty much any one of them, including the USA. They don't think it's so bad in the USA, and I doubt any country would grant you asylum from the USA without you proving a strong possibility that you faced execution. That is the only way Edward Snowden and Julian Assange got it.

Aucellus
11-11-2015, 19:11
And I said I'd be reading Russian by then not speaking, I'm a quick learner when I need to be.

Aucellus
11-11-2015, 19:13
Meanwhile, nearly everyone claiming asylum would like to get to one of the western countries--pretty much any one of them, including the USA. They don't think it's so bad in the USA, and I doubt any country would grant you asylum from the USA without you proving a strong possibility that you faced execution. That is the only way Edward Snowden and Julian Assange got it.

Well, I can't post my reasons, nor would most of you believe them, this doesn't mean they are not legit though.

JPS
11-11-2015, 20:49
Why is it that most of the Americans that post on this forum are fruitloops with massive persecution complexes?

Uncle Wally
11-11-2015, 21:06
Why is it that most of the Americans that post on this forum are fruitloops with massive persecution complexes?

Thank for insulting most of the Americans on this site.

Aucellus
11-11-2015, 21:55

Actually I thank you for that, people like yourself motivate the hell out of me.

AstarD
11-11-2015, 22:57
Why can't you post your reasons? Do you think the FSB or FMS would keep you out because of them? Do you think somebody here would contact GosDep and reveal that you want to escape the American Gulag?

TolkoRaz
11-11-2015, 23:53
Well, I can't post my reasons, nor would most of you believe them, this doesn't mean they are not legit though.

By any chance, is your name Obama?

Suuryaa
12-11-2015, 00:16
to escape the American Gulag?

Thank you for the laugh :D

Uncle Wally
12-11-2015, 02:19
Thank you for the laugh :D

Yeah it's really more like a concentration camp.

FatAndy
12-11-2015, 10:02
The influence of The Air of Freedom and Democracy?

Lisichka
28-11-2015, 20:57

This makes the thread even more interesting. :watching:

Tiancai
29-11-2015, 09:44
If the U.S. doesn't issue you a passport, can't you get some other country's passport? Most Americans have ancestors from European countries, and many of those countries give you citizenship even if you have only 1/4th of their blood (Ireland, Italy, Serbia, etc.), so check if you qualify for a European passport, then you can leave freely to Europe (cuz USA doesn't have passport control when exiting the country) and apply for a Russian visa there.

Hans.KK
29-11-2015, 13:10
I was just reading this:

Is there any way my passport application can be denied or rejected?
Passport applications may be denied or rejected for several reasons.
The most common reason is missing the necessary documents - if the Birth Certificate (when required), the Letter of Authorization, proper photographs, correct fee, or the itinerary are missing.
Also, passports will be denied for the following reasons: outstanding child support, outstanding felony/criminal warrant (not including civil infractions or parking tickets), or prior felony conviction that prohibits international travel.
Please be advised that the Department of State has the right to request additional documents at their discretion

If you are denied a passport on the most common reason then you are not that clever, the next reasons is more seriously, but basically you got a problem with the US (or a child of yours) you do not want to solve, the last reasons is most likely something you can't change, but I wounder what category OP is failing into?

Lisichka
11-02-2016, 17:02
Waiting for an update! :silly:

vossy7
12-02-2016, 15:47
He was last seen busking on the streets of Dublin , left via the wrong coast!